Let’s see if your pussy is pretty

No my friend- this is Tight - it’s very thick she took made her ******* until she got use to the size of his dick ! Slut will scream and all over the mattress and recently started squirting all over !! Loves
BBC - when she left me , she said I got her started fucking blacks and didn’t want too at the time , is she is dating all black men now and wants a man /BBC to move in with her to keep her satisfied sexually!!!
Gentlemen, be CAREFUL on what you wish for - the above pics of my former girlfriend who had told me that she would never leave me when she started fucking BBC! At first, she didn’t want to do this however at the bookstore - this guy pulled out a long thick placid uncut BBC and stared at it foe a little bit - he and her fucked and sucked over an hour and she still wanted more when we had left - since 2020 , she has fucked several BBC’s and 1 guy with a very thick , huge head and slut her out at his apartment- she would text him and wanted to spend a couple days with him and other guys she’s contacted - now in 2021, she left me and ONLY dating black men only- so you married guys and single guys with GFS - be careful- don’t think everything is ok because she will not tell you or if she does, it’s too late for you !! I’m not saying this will happen to every man however when you keep on her to fuck BBC or she wants to fuck without you or line up her dick by herself — you could be met in line - I don’t blame anyone for her leaving as I knew deep down this could very happen and it did !!!

No my friend- this is Tight - it’s very thick she took made her ******* until she got use to the size of his dick ! Slut will scream and all over the mattress and recently started squirting all over !! Loves
BBC - when she left me , she said I got her started fucking blacks and didn’t want too at the time , is she is dating all black men now and wants a man /BBC to move in with her to keep her satisfied sexually!!!
Definitely looks tight

Back