Let’s go on Vacation

mexcpl1

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Ok so posted this on the private only got a few responses but all you are broke, if you are replying make sure you understand we are not paying for your Vacation we are just giving you the opportunity to meet with us and if you play your cards correctly you have the chance of hooking with many Hotwife at this resort

Ok we are going to be in Cancun Nov 2-6 and would like to invite fit hung BBC for the possibility of some play time we are going to an all inclusive swinger/Hotwife friendly resort and single males are allowed I will be taking the wife and a single married Hotwife (her husband is not going) if you want info about the resort send us a PM we are going regardless on who joins us,

If your a fit hung BBC that do for a vacation this might be your chase

Pictures are from the both lady’s going on this trip.

The picture with three pics attached is the Hotwife that will be going with us with out her hubby

Attachments

• 70110171-4C0C-4DE6-8D5F-6E3DD10411D7.png
    70110171-4C0C-4DE6-8D5F-6E3DD10411D7.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 448
  • D3C5BE11-8AAB-453D-A125-14DD40B38480.jpeg
    D3C5BE11-8AAB-453D-A125-14DD40B38480.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 377
  • E4A4BB27-F936-478F-B393-88A719E1F21D.jpeg
    E4A4BB27-F936-478F-B393-88A719E1F21D.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 392
  • 1ACFF94C-943D-487C-906B-FE61BA894197.jpeg
    1ACFF94C-943D-487C-906B-FE61BA894197.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 401
Yes, Cancun Mexico ?? is one of the best resort for vacationers.
At first, I was not sure ? n kind of skeptical, but definitely worth the time to go there with your significant one, or just take the ******* along, they will love ? it.
I don’t know ?‍♂️ about hot adult swingers there.... lol ?.

Yes, Cancun Mexico ?? is one of the best resort for vacationers.
At first, I was not sure ? n kind of skeptical, but definitely worth the time to go there with your significant one, or just take the ******* along, they will love ? it.
I don’t know ?‍♂️ about hot adult swingers there.... lol ?.

I can see you never been to the few lifestyle resorts in that area.

Ok so posted this on the private only got a few responses but all you are broke, if you are replying make sure you understand we are not paying for your Vacation we are just giving you the opportunity to meet with us and if you play your cards correctly you have the chance of hooking with many Hotwife at this resort

Ok we are going to be in Cancun Nov 2-6 and would like to invite fit hung BBC for the possibility of some play time we are going to an all inclusive swinger/Hotwife friendly resort and single males are allowed I will be taking the wife and a single married Hotwife (her husband is not going) if you want info about the resort send us a PM we are going regardless on who joins us,

If your a fit hung BBC that do for a vacation this might be your chase

Pictures are from the both lady’s going on this trip.

The picture with three pics attached is the Hotwife that will be going with us with out her hubby
Wish I saw this post sooner

Hi! We quite often go to Cancun, I'm sure if my bitch were to hang out with a bbc lover like yourself she could easily be swayed!
What resort to you go to that's a swingers resort?

Ok....they all blend together after a while. We've been to a few, I can remember med and dreams.
I'm thinking an island vacation is out of the question this year, too bad I wanted to try st. Vincent

Ok....they all blend together after a while. We've been to a few, I can remember med and dreams.
I'm thinking an island vacation is out of the question this year, too bad I wanted to try st. Vincent
We went to Desiré and Hedo II in Jamaica.

Back