LESBIAN CO-WORKER LED ME ASTRAY

FROM CHRISTINE - Years back, a lady I worked with named Esther was an unabashed
lesbian. Eventually, we went out. While I was never completely comfortable doing things
with her, I did like when she acted like a chaperone and a fluffer when she introduced me
to some of her black male friends.

She made sure to get me high first on stuff like weed, but eventually m-e-t-h.
She loved eating my pussy and ass, even though I didn't reciprocate.
She lubed-up and guided in some of the biggest cocks I've ever had.

I think a part of her enjoyed destroying my marriage and getting me hooked on
black cock and anal. It was during the separation from Ray (hubby) that I got pregged.
She personally saw to it that I was "pumped full" of batter during one of my fertile times.

Are you back together with Ray? What happened??
CHRISTINE - Yes, we're back together. But I had moved out for a few months thinking
I would "get it out of my system". It only got worse, but I must admit I couldn't help it.
Esther introduced me to guys that were into anal and DP and also M-E-T-H. It always
made me very horny. She would often lick my clit while I was getting fucked so I came hard.

Ray came around and offered to clean me up. I figured it was the least I could do since he
was taking care of our toddler. He was on board with being a cuckold and was OK with
me fucking other guys. I was already pregged so I eventually came back home.

CHRISTINE - Yes, we're back together. But I had moved out for a few months thinking
I would "get it out of my system". It only got worse, but I must admit I couldn't help it.
Esther introduced me to guys that were into anal and DP and also M-E-T-H. It always
made me very horny. She would often lick my clit while I was getting fucked so I came hard.

Ray came around and offered to clean me up. I figured it was the least I could do since he
was taking care of our toddler. He was on board with being a cuckold and was OK with
I dream of finding a wife like you

Your hubby is happy to accept his new life and you accepted him back into yours :) perfect hot wife

One of the most sensual things to witness is watching another man
get your wife high, especially in public.

We were at a party and a guy that was flirting with my wife offered her
to try some M-E-T-H.
Curious and a little horny already from doing weed,
she told me she would just take one tiny hit.
When she did, she looked at me innocently, then a few seconds later came the rush.
Before she knew it, the guy held the odd shaped little glass pipe to he mouth again.
She took another hit. Now her eyes changed.

She started saying, "I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me", to the stranger.
It was clearly having an effect on her. But yet again, the man held the pipe
to her lips, saying, "take another hit".

Before I knew what to do, the man held out his hand and Christine reached for it.
Without her ever looking back at me, he led her off to another room.

Last edited:
It was great- and I did prohibited chemical. God help you. And all these pitiful male respondents saying Oh cool how hot! Give me a break.
Just shows where some morals lie just because they are in the lifestyle.
FROM CHRISTINE - Years back, a lady I worked with named Esther was an unabashed
lesbian. Eventually, we went out. While I was never completely comfortable doing things
with her, I did like when she acted like a chaperone and a fluffer when she introduced me
to some of her black male friends.

She made sure to get me high first on stuff like weed, but eventually m-e-t-h.
She loved eating my pussy and ass, even though I didn't reciprocate.
She lubed-up and guided in some of the biggest cocks I've ever had.

I think a part of her enjoyed destroying my marriage and getting me hooked on
black cock and anal.
It was during the separation from Ray (hubby) that I got pregged.
She personally saw to it that I was "pumped full" of batter during one of my fertile times.
Hmm, the friend didn't do that, SHE did that all on her own.

Back