Leicestershire

Genghis Khan

Male
From
UK
New couple from Leicestershire, I would like to see my wife take a lover for regular protein, she’s 55 and fit I’m 58 and not fit, I think she would enjoy a well hung brute , she enjoys a physical fuck, not looking for a bullshit guy who wants to move in, just simply plow my wife ,(bareback ) not looking for a teenager or a 20 something , preferably a 40 + guy ,
Guys must be prepared to a bit of leg work as she’s aware that I want her to take a lover but will be pissed that I am actively looking, so discretion is paramount and it should be a “ just by chance “ meeting IMG_1460.jpegIMG_0253.jpegIMG_0498.jpeg

New couple from Leicestershire, I would like to see my wife take a lover for regular protein, she’s 55 and fit I’m 58 and not fit, I think she would enjoy a well hung brute , she enjoys a physical fuck, not looking for a bullshit guy who wants to move in, just simply plow my wife ,(bareback ) not looking for a teenager or a 20 something , preferably a 40 + guy ,
Guys must be prepared to a bit of leg work as she’s aware that I want her to take a lover but will be pissed that I am actively looking, so discretion is paramount and it should be a “ just by chance “ meeting View attachment 6420523View attachment 6420525View attachment 6420529
Omg she's hotttt

Guys must be prepared to a bit of leg work as she’s aware that I want her to take a lover but will be pissed that I am actively looking, so discretion is paramount and it should be a “ just by chance “ meeting View attachment 6420523View attachment 6420525View attachment 6420529
Wow I am impressed myself! If only was in the states I’d definitely put in that work on that body

Back