Learning About Black Men

Seth1805

Couple
Gold Member
This will come in several parts detailing my experience of living in close quarters with black guys in the military: It's my observations so take it as you will.

I never considered black men could be sexually superior until about a decade ago. However the formation of that belief started back in 1980, after I joined the military. Prior to joining the military I had very little contact with others outside my race and never really gave it much thought.
I joined the USAF in 1980 and went to Lackland AFB for basic where I was on a "flight" that had approximately 44 guys which had three black guys and the rest white. We arrived at night and got to our barracks just after dawn and the Drill Instructors (DIs) kept us busy the entire day getting us squared away. We were assigned our bunks and I ended up being two bunks down from one black guy towards the end of the bay. As we were putting our stuff away the DIs yelled we had three minutes to get undressed and showered.
Without thinking about it I started getting undressed like I was told, and so did everyone else. I was hurrying but out of the corner of my eye I saw this black guy undress and as he pulled down his boxers I could see big looked rather large but it really never registered because we were being rushed along. We wrapped our towels around us, got our showers and not long after we were in our bunks and sleeping after a long day.
As the next week passed the DIs let up on us so we could finally relax just a bit because we had the routine down pat. That's when I actually intended to look to confirm what I saw the first time I saw the black guy two bunks down from undress. We had split up shower times so it wasn't 44 people in the showers, it was down to about 14 and since the black guy was in my bunk row we would be showering together. I remember being weirded out because I had showered with white guys before but never paid attention because we all looked the "same" so I just had to "look" to see how big this guy was.
I knew we were up for showers so I positioned myself in a inconspicuous manner and as our bay leader called us I watched from my peripheral vision as this black guy undressed. I watched as he pulled down his pants then his briefs and I saw the biggest cock I'v ever seen, it was twice the size of any white guy in the room. The guy knew he was the biggest guy there and occasionally he would casually grab his penis and rub it or pull on it like it was just another muscle on his body but knowing full well people were watching.
To be cont:

Last edited:
o please keep going

I thought I overshot the runway on this one. I promise everyone this is all factual, as is future posts concerning my wife and I. I detest fiction and frankly do not have the imagination to make up stories to post. I'll continue momentarily. Thank you noticing.

Cont:

As I said, this black guy in basic training was huge, he was also very comfortable with nudity and we learned that real quickly once the DI's no longer hovered over us. It was not long before we were left to function as a flight and managed ourselves but with this autonomy we saw personalities come out and this black guy had plenty for everyone. He was brash, entertaining and at times a jerk.
The DIs started disappearing at about 1700hrs and usually did not show back up until 2100hrs and this where things got interesting, or weird, depending on one's perspective of course. This black guy was intent on being the alpha male in the group and the way he set about it was to, you guessed it, talk about his dick. As soon as we would head to the showers, the DI's nowhere in sight, this guy would start telling us how big his dick was, while undressed!
I have no qualms admitting he was huge or looking at him longer than I should have. Some days his cock was actually bigger than on other days, I literally could see the difference in length and girth. He was never smaller than 6" and incredibly thick, but on other days, you could see he was much bigger, like 8 or 9" and his thickness looked more weighty or muscular and the skin noticeably paper thin where you saw the outline of his veins and muscle. I'm guessing minimum 5" thick.
I know, I know, it sounds like crap but I'm not going to describe a man's cock for pleasure, it's not my thing. Anyhoo, as I was saying, once we got undressed to go to the showers, now not being herded like cattle, everyone wrapped a towel around the but not this black guy. He would walk around with his dick swinging between his thighs for everyone to see and I guess for shock value he would pull on it and say damn my dick is big, which it was.
It was like he was insisting everyone acknowledge the size of his cock because when the showers were done and we were back at our bunks getting dressed he would leisurely stand at the end of his bunk rubbing lotion on his body and yes that included his cock. He would put lotion on in two ways, one way was absent mindedly, the other was a process where when he got to his cock he would rub it down slow with his hand gliding down it's full length and you could see he was going to get hard any moment if he continued, part of me wondered just how big he would be.
Yes, I "watched" him naked and I watched even closer when he applied lotion. Once he finished applying lotion to his cock you could see, although still flaccid, it was larger from him rubbing it so much. It was hard not to watch or glance at him like this and he would stand there naked leisurely folding clothes or doing some other menial task like he challenging someone to say ******* to him.
During all this he would sometimes squat down with his back towards me to retrieve things from his locker drawer and I would glance over and clearly see his cock hanging to the point where it almost touched the floor. Other times he would stretch and arch his back and you could see his cock protrude from his body and it was then you could get a sense of what he may look like erect.
This all went on until graduation and I still have our "yearbook" and can literally tell you his name and post his picture but that ain't happening.

This will come in several parts detailing my experience of living in close quarters with black guys in the military: It's my observations so take it as you will.

I never considered black men could be sexually superior until about a decade ago. However the formation of that belief started back in 1980, after I joined the military. Prior to joining the military I had very little contact with others outside my race and never really gave it much thought.
I joined the USAF in 1980 and went to Lackland AFB for basic where I was on a "flight" that had approximately 44 guys which had three black guys and the rest white. We arrived at night and got to our barracks just after dawn and the Drill Instructors (DIs) kept us busy the entire day getting us squared away. We were assigned our bunks and I ended up being two bunks down from one black guy towards the end of the bay. As we were putting our stuff away the DIs yelled we had three minutes to get undressed and showered.
Without thinking about it I started getting undressed like I was told, and so did everyone else. I was hurrying but out of the corner of my eye I saw this black guy undress and as he pulled down his boxers I could see big looked rather large but it really never registered because we were being rushed along. We wrapped our towels around us, got our showers and not long after we were in our bunks and sleeping after a long day.
As the next week passed the DIs let up on us so we could finally relax just a bit because we had the routine down pat. That's when I actually intended to look to confirm what I saw the first time I saw the black guy two bunks down from undress. We had split up shower times so it wasn't 44 people in the showers, it was down to about 14 and since the black guy was in my bunk row we would be showering together. I remember being weirded out because I had showered with white guys before but never paid attention because we all looked the "same" so I just had to "look" to see how big this guy was.
I knew we were up for showers so I positioned myself in a inconspicuous manner and as our bay leader called us I watched from my peripheral vision as this black guy undressed. I watched as he pulled down his pants then his briefs and I saw the biggest cock I'v ever seen, it was twice the size of any white guy in the room. The guy knew he was the biggest guy there and occasionally he would casually grab his penis and rub it or pull on it like it was just another muscle on his body but knowing full well people were watching.
To be cont:
Knowing their cocks are bigger than almost all. Black Men often fondle them in public. Showing off, teasing or trolling for interest.

Back