Latino Couple seeking two bbc for my gf!!

Drosalas

Male
From
NJ, US
Need two BBC in Atlantic City, NJ for my Girl. We are planning to take a flight to Atlantic City sometime in August & she needs two BBC the very same night we get there! This isn't a gimmick, she a small Mexican girl with a small ass who needs to know how it feels to have BBC for the first time! (Video will be made strictly for my girl ONLY, it will not go online, so no worries about that) ANY bbc guys who will be interested message me for more details! Hope to see who will be the lucky two!
P.s the two guys will have to split a hotel room bill for the night it happens, only fair since Im sharing her with you guys lol

Last edited:
Need two BBC in Atlantic City, NJ for my Girl. We are planning to take a flight to Atlantic City sometime in August & she needs two BBC the very same night we get there! This isn't a gimmick, she a small Mexican girl with a small ass who needs to know how it feels to have BBC for the first time! (Video will be made strictly for my girl ONLY, it will not go online, so no worries about that) ANY bbc guys who will be interested message me for more details! Hope to see who will be the lucky two!
P.s the two guys will have to split a hotel room bill for the night it happens, only fair since Im sharing her with you guys lol
Interested. I love AC.

I live in NJ and I love going to AC. I'm down

Kik

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to fuck your girl

Back