Latinas calientes (hotlatingirls)

Here in Southern California I have had all kinds of pussy white, black, asian, European, south American, ect! Cali is the land of free sex with no color lines!
California in one word-OVERRATED. And trust me we ran Cali in the early 2000s, run through all your groupies and got bored. Not impressed. Youwanna find true latina freaks go to Florida. Cali is just a fantasy a place where we bet about what we can make these hos do. They doing global latina ******* in Florida.

I have been all over the world first in the Marines and then on my own as a civilian advisor for security contractors in foreign hostile countries. I can tell that there is nothing like traveling outside of the US and actually going to the Dominican republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Columbia, Brazil, Thailand, and the Philippines in person and experiencing the difference between supposed foreign women America and the women in their own country. All I know is the real global ******* is actually global when you are in those countries and having fun with all of the ladies in their natural habitat not looking at becoming Americanized and taking some poor fool for citizenship and his money. Also because I live in Southern California we get on planes for cheap down here flying out from across the border in Mexico for $200 dollars round trip anywhere in South America which is usually a $1000 bucks round trip. Most people don't know that Mexican airlines are dirt cheap. As far as groupies and hos that's a whole different circle and class of folks so I don't know anything about that. All of my family been through the military and now works for the Government as military contractors and the DOD. So groupies and hos was never on my menu!

I was also in the military and my family as well, albeit not the US military, so it wasn't just hos and groupies. there were actresses, musicians, govt spy agents. I agree with you, travelling around the world you get a vibe of different women and their culture. Regarding "All I know is the real global ******* is actually global" that is supposed to be put in context -within the US, I would consider Florida the closest to an International country for a lot of fun activities between both countries, they can import a lot from say ...i.e Cuba. I frequent and was recently in Cuba and that's a whole different ball game. Everyone wants to fuck, i had to turn down so much pussy for bunch of reasons mostly health reasons.

Back