Las Vegas

Hotwife Candy will be travelling to Las Vegas without hubby (me) early/mid March, still finalizing the dates. So, per normal, will be trying to set her up with "an old friend", ahem, ie: young, fit, BBC man that I can trust, sober, sane, verified. REQUIREMENT: focus on making HER cum. Don't worry, she knows how to get you off. We are SUNDANCE on SDC.COM

Attachments

• can1206m.JPG
    can1206m.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 94
Hotwife Candy will be travelling to Las Vegas without hubby (me) early/mid March, still finalizing the dates. So, per normal, will be trying to set her up with "an old friend", ahem, ie: young, fit, BBC man that I can trust, sober, sane, verified. REQUIREMENT: focus on making HER cum. Don't worry, she knows how to get you off. We are SUNDANCE on SDC.COM
I can help you out with thaat

Link up

Back