Las Vegas Wedding Night 7/1

Irish Lily

Female
From
TX, US
We’re eloping to get married (officially finally!) on 7/1 in Vegas and looking to celebrate in our hotel that night. Looking for one or more hung and fit BBCs to fuck me in my wedding dress in front of new hubby before he gets his chance. We’ll be in a hotel on the strip. Message me if available and interested so we can start planning.

Attachments

• E9B03FDE-6919-473D-B055-6598B9EF32C7.jpeg
    E9B03FDE-6919-473D-B055-6598B9EF32C7.jpeg
    954.3 KB · Views: 446
We’re eloping to get married (officially finally!) on 7/1 in Vegas and looking to celebrate in our hotel that night. Looking for one or more hung and fit BBCs to fuck me in my wedding dress in front of new hubby before he gets his chance. We’ll be in a hotel on the strip. Message me if available and interested so we can start planning.
HOT 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Daaaaaamn! Congrats and please take pics or let us all know how the encounter goes! I have plans to be in Cali that week or else I’d love to stay home and possibly be apart of the fun! Enjoy Pretty Lady! 🙌🏾🥂

Come to Los Angeles lol

Back