Las Vegas In Room Massuer

PussyMonster

Male
Real Person
From
NV, US
Anyone planning a trip to Vegas but unsure of what to do?

Handsome married bull, playing alone. I offer erotic massage, perfect for couples Visiting Las Vegas, experienced or new to BBC. Whether cuckold, hotwife, or "Vixen/Stag" couple, I cater myself to pleasure and fantasy fulfillment.
Healthy, 32, 6'1", slim athletic body build and an 8" chocolate cock, strong soft hands, very laid back and can carry a normal conversation.

I charge 100$ for a 30min massage, nude, full body, deep tissue, Yoni whichever technique need to make her melt in my hands and can for as far as you want/she allows. Neck to toes, with special attention to breast, thighs and ass. In room, bed massage, I do not provide a table. I read body language and escalate in aggression and passion as I go. No pressure if she shows signs of discomfort. Respectful of boundaries and must specify if ******* is wanted.

True bull, I dont discriminate; can go with the flow as well as take control. bi friendly, absolutely love bbws and mature white wives.

Open minded and playful, let me know if I can help make your Vegas stay memorable. Discretion assured.

If Local, I am currently seeking new friends, send a message and say hello if interested in getting to know my beautiful chocolate cock 😉

Anyone planning a trip to Vegas but unsure of what to do?

Handsome married bull, playing alone. I offer erotic massage, perfect for couples Visiting Las Vegas, experienced or new to BBC. Whether cuckold, hotwife, or "Vixen/Stag" couple, I cater myself to pleasure and fantasy fulfillment.
Healthy, 32, 6'1", slim athletic body build and an 8" chocolate cock, strong soft hands, very laid back and can carry a normal conversation.

I charge 100$ for a 30min massage, nude, full body, deep tissue, Yoni whichever technique need to make her melt in my hands and can for as far as you want/she allows. Neck to toes, with special attention to breast, thighs and ass. In room, bed massage, I do not provide a table. I read body language and escalate in aggression and passion as I go. No pressure if she shows signs of discomfort. Respectful of boundaries and must specify if ******* is wanted.

True bull, I dont discriminate; can go with the flow as well as take control. bi friendly, absolutely love bbws and mature white wives.

Open minded and playful, let me know if I can help make your Vegas stay memorable. Discretion assured.

If Local, I am currently seeking new friends, send a message and say hello if interested in getting to know my beautiful chocolate cock 😉
Just sent you a kik message

Seriously, what's wrong with *******? How hard is it for men to find a happy ending massage? Why shouldn't it be the same for women? Women are far more sexual than men. Why shouldn't we be able to get a happy ending any time we want one just like men. I've never had any interest in it but everyone is different and circumstances are different. Who knows what I'll do in the future.

The bottom line is we all spend a lot of money to get laid. How much does it cost to go to Hedonism, or a swing club in Miami? What about all the money we all spend on things do that others will think we are sexy?

Seriously, what's wrong with *******? How hard is it for men to find a happy ending massage? Why shouldn't it be the same for women? Women are far more sexual than men. Why shouldn't we be able to get a happy ending any time we want one just like men. I've never had any interest in it but everyone is different and circumstances are different. Who knows what I'll do in the future.

The bottom line is we all spend a lot of money to get laid. How much does it cost to go to Hedonism, or a swing club in Miami? What about all the money we all spend on things do that others will think we are sexy?
Can't say I agree with all of the above, but I have been thinking about ******* sometime in the near future. However, I have no idea how to go about it. I heard Craiglist and BackPage were good sources but have been shut down. Maybe I should Google "Whores-R-Us"...

Back