Las Vegas 20-23 April, Cosmopolitan

We will be staying there. Any recommendations for good pool parties and clubs?
I literally drove back from a weekend in Phoenix late last night...wish I saw this post earlier because I would have known who to ask about places I might like to visit in Phoenix...
As for Vegas, I'm sure you guys will find plenty of friends from this site who will be happy to give all the recs....If you happen to be stopping by LA however then I got you ;)

The cosmopolitan has a pretty good club on property majority of the party goers are young 20’s people

Aria, Venetian and Cosmo has great night clubs. There are amazing pool parties and Nakes Pools.

Open Thursday-Sunday: 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
General Admission: Begins at $20 for women, $30 for men

Mandalay Bay has an excellent pool complex with a beach and wave pool. Moorea Beach Club, however, is more secluded with a “toptional” policy. Enjoy a lounge atmosphere, stellar cocktails and a DJ setting the right tone by the water. The high-end cabanas are almost like small apartments.

Open: Fri–Sun, 12:00–6:00 p.m.
Locals: Free
Non-Locals: Regular admission begins at $20

Sapphire is the only gentlemen’s club with a pool. Everyone is welcome to go topless. That includes guests and/or employees. Sapphire is also known for inviting social media stars and other celeb guests on weekends, making the events a top pick for bachelor parties.

if you want sex party info. DM me, i will share

Back