Lafayette Louisiana Area Professional Couple Looking for Bull

We are looking for a BBC to take a bull role. Looking for someone who is professional, in good shape, hung, and can take charge. This will be our first time doing something like this so we would like someone who knows what they are doing. My wife is a fit 32yo MILF in good shape. I will just be there to watch. Tried a couple years ago and it never worked out due to taking forever to find a bull in our area. Wife.png

Last edited:
We are looking for a BBC to take a bull role. Looking for someone who is professional, in good shape, hung, and can take charge. This will be our first time doing something like this so we would like someone who knows what they are doing. My wife is a fit 32yo MILF in good shape. I will just be there to watch. Tried a couple years ago and it never worked out due to taking forever to find a bull in our area. View attachment 5054753
Dm me im near u and experienced..and very hung

We are looking for a BBC to take a bull role. Looking for someone who is professional, in good shape, hung, and can take charge. This will be our first time doing something like this so we would like someone who knows what they are doing. My wife is a fit 32yo MILF in good shape. I will just be there to watch. Tried a couple years ago and it never worked out due to taking forever to find a bull in our area. View attachment 5054753
Very sexy wow

Back