Lady's what to wear

That is not the case with me. First, I do not have nor would I EVER have a man, Black or white, be a "pimp" for me!! I believe in total independence and besides, I'm a total and complete Dominant ie, Dominatrix/Cuckoldress with my own facilities for the practice of my "art/craft" and I simply would never employ a "pimp"... I don't need to. I can "promote myself" quite well and have been doing so for years. Giving a man part of money I've earned is completely against my feelings as a woman. I don't even give my husband money I've earned... why would I give money to some "pimp" it's just not for me let's say and leave it at that. Now I'm not against other women doing so if they so desire... that's their individual business and I know some women love the fantasy and the actuality of doing so, but it's simply not something I'm interested in doing. Just because I LOVE and only fuck Black cock doesn't mean I'm a submissive woman or that I will whore for some man... I'll whore for myself just fine, thank you! *grin* (((kiss)))

Khristy
You tell him Girlfriend! You are special with a capitol S!

Yes it can be when I got change to a sissy girl he had black girl friend that made me be their ******* and slave I love it

Your all great looking good and you will get your black bull I know you will enjoy being train for black use only tell me about yourself why you would work the street for your bull is it is big blackcock that drive you

Back