Lady's what to wear

I like little black dresses too... but no matter what, if I'm going out at night to especially be noticed and attract as many Black men and stares of others, men and women alike... I like to show off lots of skin and especially legs and cleavage. I like little semi-see-through, one and two piece body fitting, body suit type garments like this one. Yes I can be totally silly when I'm out at night... but doesn't it always make you feel good when you know you look good and as many eyes are on you as possible!! We have to remember those eyes lead to hard cocks and drooling men and even hot ladies who want you and isn't that what we all want... to be wanted... then select who we're going to let have us!! It's all a dance in this wonderful sexual lifestyle we love... Yes!!! ;) :wub: :blackgrimace: :qos: :lips:

tumblr_okasatiLpH1u6s7cfo1_1280.jpg

Khristy xoxo
Hell girlfriend I'm ready to hit the clubs with you ;)

I like little black dresses too... but no matter what, if I'm going out at night to especially be noticed and attract as many Black men and stares of others, men and women alike... I like to show off lots of skin and especially legs and cleavage. I like little semi-see-through, one and two piece body fitting, body suit type garments like this one. Yes I can be totally silly when I'm out at night... but doesn't it always make you feel good when you know you look good and as many eyes are on you as possible!! We have to remember those eyes lead to hard cocks and drooling men and even hot ladies who want you and isn't that what we all want... to be wanted... then select who we're going to let have us!! It's all a dance in this wonderful sexual lifestyle we love... Yes!!! ;) :wub: :blackgrimace: :qos: :lips:

tumblr_okasatiLpH1u6s7cfo1_1280.jpg

Khristy xoxo
OH! Gasp:)) Girlfriend, Everyone must be looking at you when you enter ANY room!!

No offense, but donkey poo making money for someone else... when I earn my money, I do it for myself and NO man of ANY type is receiving any money from me that I've earned! They can have my pussy if I want them to have it, but they aren't getting my money any way shape or form! Set me up to fuck other Black cock... OK... but I'm keeping the money! lol :p

You could mAke sum serious money for your pimp now go do it b proud to be a blackbull women

That is not the case with me. First, I do not have nor would I EVER have a man, Black or white, be a "pimp" for me!! I believe in total independence and besides, I'm a total and complete Dominant ie, Dominatrix/Cuckoldress with my own facilities for the practice of my "art/craft" and I simply would never employ a "pimp"... I don't need to. I can "promote myself" quite well and have been doing so for years. Giving a man part of money I've earned is completely against my feelings as a woman. I don't even give my husband money I've earned... why would I give money to some "pimp" it's just not for me let's say and leave it at that. Now I'm not against other women doing so if they so desire... that's their individual business and I know some women love the fantasy and the actuality of doing so, but it's simply not something I'm interested in doing. Just because I LOVE and only fuck Black cock doesn't mean I'm a submissive woman or that I will whore for some man... I'll whore for myself just fine, thank you! *grin* (((kiss)))

Khristy

Do you know if he has already took care of the money and you just don't know it that how I found out

Back