Ladies what's your favorite Lube

Sliquid Naturals Sassy gel
Sliquid's a good choice.

When you use lubricants on mucous membranes, you want a lube that has a proper pH. For vaginal use, the pH should be around 4.5; for anal use, 5.5 - 7. Lubes should also be iso-osmotic with the membrane. KY Jelly is hyperosmotic. Many gynecologists still use and recommend it just because it's been around for decades and sexual wellness products in the US are still taboo enough that manufacturers of better lubes haven't gotten a foothold in the medical industry. Astroglide is ridiculously worse than KY Jelly and should just be avoided completely. Consequences of using improper lube include irritation and tissue damage.

Vaseline is intended for external use only. Also definitely keep it, and other petroleum-based products, away from nasal passages or you'll risk getting lipoid pneumonia. Internal use can lead to bacterial infection. Besides, it's not as easy to clean up as a water-based lube.

How tf are you guys staying wet for hours with huge dick? My fwb is hung like a baseball bat and I can go one round au natural but after that I'm swollen and my natural moisture is depleted (especially if I've been squirting a bunch) and I need lube or everyone is going to have a bad time lol

I only use Sliquid, Good Clean Love, Aloe Cadabra and lately have been really loving Wet Platinum (it's silicone though so messy and not silicone toy compatible).

My own pussy juices which start to flow on my way to meet my bbc lover and my BBC’s cum all natural and organic

Last edited:
How tf are you guys staying wet for hours with huge dick? My fwb is hung like a baseball bat and I can go one round au natural but after that I'm swollen and my natural moisture is depleted (especially if I've been squirting a bunch) and I need lube or everyone is going to have a bad time lol

I'm guessing none of the women involved in this thread practice fisting. Doing that without lube is a bad idea.

I'm guessing none of the women involved in this thread practice fisting. Doing that without lube is a bad idea.
There has never been a point in my life when going multiple rounds with a big dick that I didn't need help. I've noticed I need more since I hit 30 but even when I was still in my teens I didn't have infinity moisture..

Every body is different but I find it hard to believe anyone is out there taking huge dick with no lube lol

Back