Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

Some white men have big dicks. They don't last very long and they don't know how to fuck. I am one of them. I used to think I was a great lay until several women I fucked who had, had black cock told me the truth at my request. Then I started asking more questions. I wasn't long before I learned my place. It was difficult to accept at first, but you can't really deny reality. It is what it is.
Actually I have a big dick and am white but I've heard the truth from girl's who've had black dick as well. I'm like a decent back up dick though.

Actually I have a big dick and am white but I've heard the truth from girl's who've had black dick as well. I'm like a decent back up dick though.
I don't fuck any more. I have 7 inches but, I don't see the point. I really do suck in bed. I do like giving a girl oral though and I can get into watching. Every woman I have been with except for one, cheated on me and all with black guys. That's how I learned the truth. If you can't beat them, join them I say.

Back