Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

My whole life I’ve been told I have a ghetto booty and have received attention from black gentleman. The younger me was offended.
The new me is accepting and enjoying my role View attachment 3008313
You do have that Ghetto Booty thickness 🍑🖤. If you had met ME in your younger years I would have charmed your sexy ass into my bedroom and put work on that phat booty 😈

But now you have plenty of make up time for bouncing on some BBC

like Busta Rhymes said "just make it clap!" 😁
#teamBlackDick

And everything you do on this site plays into "Mandingo" stereotypes and none of that helps said unrest. I can admit I fuck around on here, you openly said you believe in black supremacy. As opposed to white supremacy I guess?
Mandingo fantasy or reality as you wish is not relevant to using a filthy word with a very bad history. Sorry, I do not see a connection.

So it was a cuck relationship from the beginning? You entered into it knowingly?
It was a relationship at the start that I steered toward female domination and which developed from there. Once she learned to understand and like being in charge and having sexual power, she took the mental and physical abuse higher until it was no longer bearable. But that was eight years later. In the course of the relationship, I had orgasms that one might think had blown their head off. It made me a sex addict and a cuckold. I have to say it was amazing and I would do it all over again only this time, more extreme. I am a pleasure whore.

Back