Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

0531911065-1.jpg
I remember when my husband acted like a real man lol. Now, he licks my asshole on command. Very convenient I have to say. My black lover finds him hilarious which only gets me hotter. Black men are real men. Of course, I never would have known had my silly husband not encouraged me to cheat with black men. Now, it's all I do and all he gets to do is lick my pussy, ass, feet and underarms when I allow him to. Wimps don't fuck: That's what I tell him.

blackbreeding_907aad.jpg +
This is the only way my husband gets to see my ass: with a black cock deep inside me. He can watch those heavy black balls go up and down just inches from his face while he sucks my asshole. It is messing up his self esteem, but seriously, who cares. I addicted to doing this and my bull has him running errands for him and washing his car now. Oh and I almost forgot. He does my bull's laundry too. My cuck wasn't always this submissive. But, six years of jerking off and watching me fuck real men has truly changed him. I never know how exciting being sadistic could be until my bull made him lick us while we were fucking. He doesn't take no for an answer and my cuck knows it.

Back