Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

You are just a gay man that loves black cock. Get out of the closet and br

You are a gay man that loves black cock, get out of the closet and admit you are a sub gay man that loves blk cock and stop acting like you are a white heterosexual male speaking on white mens behalf.
You don't know me. So, why insult me? Your "opinion" isn't important to me either. Also, do not tell me what to do. You sound like an angry homophobic idiot who parades on this sight as a "new member" who is a "couple" when you are actually just a white male. If you have a wife, she has no idea you are on this sight. And, this thread was not created for hate or antagonism. If you insist on being antagonistic, i will let a moderator handle it from this point on.

tumblr_nw9cuzi2Dy1tdmqzco1_500.jpg
"This was Karen's moment of realization. She knew after countless orgasms and with her bull still hard after an hour that she had been missing out on life. It was then that she decided that cuckolding her husband would become more than an occasional thing. She needed black cock now and nothing would stop her."

tumblr_ntt602wMHv1tm5lmgo1_500.jpg
"My husband said nothing to my bull but "thank you Sir" when he showed him this picture of me getting fucked in my ass by his best friend. His wife and his best friend! My bull said that would change him into a "ball-less wonder" and he was right. He's totally broken and now I do whatever I want when I want with no resistance at all. I'll never stop fucking black men in front of him. The orgasms are just amazing!"

Back