Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

tumblr_nluad7BvYr1rsprx8o1_500.jpg
"Do you want to see him slide his thick black cock into my wet pussy for real baby? Who? It doesn't matter, he's black, he's young, he has an awesome body and he fucked me the whole time you were working out of state. . In other words, he's everything you're not. Now, do you want to watch us or not?"

tumblr_mvjcuqdiiS1s4pdvfo1_500.jpg
"Brad knew he had made the right choice to stay with Bethany when he looked at his wife's freshly fucked holes. He had never seen her looking so fulfilled. She couldn't wait to show him how her black lover had stretched her out. He could not lie to himself anymore. He knew his little white penis was no match for the real man his wife was fucking every chance she got. It bothered him that she was never home when he got there after work each day. But, he liked the smile she came home with and knew that her happiness was more important than having dinner on the table. He was a true weak white bitch boi and the humiliation she put him through only fueled his masturbation addiction."

tumblr_ly9fewlvoH1qzl4yeo1_1280.jpg
Kinoko loved teasing her husband. She knew he was an ass addict and making him suck her ass hole every night for an hour only made him more compliant and obedient. His willingness to let her date black men was proof that her demands were working their magic and lowering his self esteem more each day. She had become a true whore for black cock and there was no turning back"

tumblr_nvbpa5WIyp1uhuxk6o1_1280.jpg
"My girlfriends find it hard to believe that you go along with it. They think i'm lying. They don't believe your my bull's and my sex slave. Well, the sex part is kind of false. All you do really is lick us clean after we fuck lol. Anyway, take a selfie kissing my ass. I want to send it to the girls so they can see what we turned you into."

tumblr_nn1cnc1ujh1s840ewo1_500.jpg
"My bull said you can have sex as long as there's no penetration. Baby, I know that's tough for you but the sooner you accept that black cock rules our lives the easier things will be for you. He's graciously allowing you some access to my body so be grateful. Now kiss my asshole and thank me for doing this to you"

tumblr_nlqi1cbd7x1rsprx8o1_500.jpg
"Ron, do what you're told. My bull is watching. Those internet cameras he put all over the house are on and you better not fight this. He said if we do this he won't whore me out so just jerk off and look at my beautiful ass and be glad you get to do that. If he makes enough money selling the camera access to perverts, he'll let us stay together"

tumblr_ntbbl1LL0S1u7mnsno1_1280.jpg
I deserve the best. That's why I fuck black men only! Cumming is an important part of my relaxation plan and with black men, I cum and cum and cum until I don't even know what's going on. It's hard to explain, you just have to experience the sheer ******* to understand. Once you've cum forty times in one hour, it's hard to believe white men ever get laid."

tumblr_npa8orqhKR1tl59lbo1_1280.jpg
"I never considered that my white husband was an inadequate lover until i visited Blacktowhite.net. Once i met with a real bull and experienced the sheer bliss of amazing sex, I realized what a waste my sex life has been. Now, my husband, who talked me into this, knows that his tongue is the only asset i'm interested in besides his money. White boys are all submissive at heart. It just takes a real man to put them in their place."

Back