Ladies, post your best bubble ass pic...

tumblr_nti7fpRO0s1scjhrvo1_500-1.jpg
"All i think about since that first time is huge, thick, hard, black COCK fucking my little pink pussy and turning me into a total slut. My husband thought it's what he wanted. Now he has no choice. I'm an addict for real men. There are some white guys who are real men. But with a black man, my chances for excitement are so much better. I mean, when he pulls down his pants, it isn't likely I'll be disappointed. Some people say that it's a myth. Nothing can be farther from the truth. I know, I've been there, I've seen it so many times. That amazing feeling when I get to look at this manhood and shutter with delight. It's like nothing else. His hard body. his dominant attitude. His manly way of placing me and using me to satisfy his lust. I have to have it and I will have it. It's my right to enjoy my sex life and I will no matter what anyone thinks or says. I'm happy. I'm satisfied and I'm well fucked. Are you?"

Last edited:
tumblr_nsvz0vJxEJ1uvv1olo1_1280.jpg
A white woman's ass is off limits for most white men but a cum depository for black men. Darwin said the most adaptable species survives. White becomes tan and white boys become a thing of the past. Only time will tell. Change happens slowly as females instinctually choose the strongest sexual partners. And doesn't she have a great ass? A toy for black lust and a fantasy for white males who dream of being strong enough to win just once. Yes culture is changing.

While white supremacists futilely howl their disdain, both white and black self proclaimed experts, as are we all, shout "racism," to whites and blacks who speak the truth of racial inequality and black superiority. The winds of change have disturbed the fibers of their reality causing conveniently comfortable black and white men to react in ways that can often, only be described as "ironic" or as "classical denial".

It's time to get on board and for white men to give up their women to strong black men for sexual satisfaction and ultimately interracial conception. Mixed children are beautiful, intelligent and open minded. Current societal norms must not dictate the norms of the future. If they do, we are all destined to repeat the atrocities that white government and domination has brought upon this world. As interracial children grow up, fall in love and breed, racial harmony will increase while economic inequality will decrease. It's a matter of responsible choice. We must go through the hardships of "being different" so our children can have a better world. That is the real issue. That is what keeps us from doing the right thing. Fear is our only enemy. Worrying about what the neighbors will say and what they'll say "down at the school". I say screw the nay-sayers. Their uninformed dogmatic little lives should not dictate how I live even if their opinions will adversely effect me in difficult ways. Change requires a revolution of thought. And revolution is hell. But, change is necessary for progress and so is the pain we must endure for the ultimate goal of ensuring a better life for future generations.

The eventuality of cultural and societal salvation lives in the balls of all African American men.

Last edited:
Back