Ladies only, vote, do you like your pussy shaved, trimmed, or hairy and why?

Ladies how do you prefer your pussy hair and why? Ladies vote only!

• Hairy like a carpet

• Shaved smooth/ no hair

• Trimmed/ short

• Trimmed into a specific shape, which shape

• Waxed no hair

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah smart ass,
I meant there should probably be a sub category between trimmed and hairy as big jump between the 2.
As it's possible to choose between "Trimmed/ short" and "Trimmed into a specific shape, which shape", I would expect that "Trimmed in to a specific shape" is for the ladies with a landing strip or a small triangle, and that the ladies who will keep most of the hair but shorten it and/or just shave their lips (so those who keep a maintained/trimmed bush) would vote "Trimmed/short". In my opinion there isn't a big jump as there are two distinctive "trimmed" categories, of which one is clearly more hairy than the other.

As it's possible to choose between "Trimmed/ short" and "Trimmed into a specific shape, which shape", I would expect that "Trimmed in to a specific shape" is for the ladies with a landing strip or a small triangle, and that the ladies who will keep most of the hair but shorten it and/or just shave their lips (so those who keep a maintained/trimmed bush) would vote "Trimmed/short". In my opinion there isn't a big jump as there are two distinctive "trimmed" categories, of which one is clearly more hairy than the other.
fair point Holmer i was not looking properly, my wife personally combines a little shave and trims

View media item 201003
View media item 138659

View media item 325260

Back