Ladies in the Northern California area...need in being stretched

We are a VERY normal couple who works hard and likes to play hard! We are fit couple that loves to live life to the fullest, hiking, biking, cooking, concerts, people watching, love wine and friendships.....ZERO drama here and expect the same as well as discretion in this small town!! She is a hot little blondish bombshell that loves to laugh, flirt, dance, and enjoy a few cocktails, he is a gentleman that has a quick wit and is a kinky bastard!! Interested in hotwifing, bull/cuckold scenarios. We have alot of fantasies that we want to play out!

We are a VERY normal couple who works hard and likes to play hard! We are fit couple that loves to live life to the fullest, hiking, biking, cooking, concerts, people watching, love wine and friendships.....ZERO drama here and expect the same as well as discretion in this small town!! She is a hot little blondish bombshell that loves to laugh, flirt, dance, and enjoy a few cocktails, he is a gentleman that has a quick wit and is a kinky bastard!! Interested in hotwifing, bull/cuckold scenarios. We have alot of fantasies that we want to play out!
Ur DMs aren’t working how could we chat?

Single BBC in the NorCal area ( Fairfield) looking for very normal couple that works hard aswell plays hard. I also enjoy the great outdoors, camping fishing,hiking, exploring,etc,etc. People watching lol.
. I do not tolerate games or drama...although my family,friends are aware of what I do, I prefer descretion due to my job and church.
I'm average build, hwp, light competition, very well endowed ( thick girth)... I enjoy flirting, laughing, lengthy conversations, dining out,dancing.
WWould much prefer BBC bull cockhold scenario..
Since you have alot of fantasies, let's open up our inhibitions and go with it.
Do you have Kik?
Or perhaps through texting.
. Amren

Back