Votes: 104 13.2%
  • less than 9 inchs

Votes: 33 4.2%
  • less than 10 inchs

Votes: 15 1.9%
  • Just right for me

Votes: 23 2.9%

• Total voters
I need a massive bbc because I can't fall in love with a smaller cock than hubby's, who is well above average and a depraved ******* when it comes to my young meaty puss. Been contacted by bbc's that are in hubby's size range or not much bigger so I'm still searching. Please reach out if your bbc is > 9-10" and at least 6.5-7" thick. Uncut is even better. I'm real and ready, just need local bbc's that meet my minimum to hit me up. I stand 5' 10" to 5' 11" in pumps and pack about 200 lbs. of thicc-boned babygurl softbody slut, with an insatiable appetite for cum and taboo/deviant sex. My bull suitors have to be the right match for me too, but we appreciate all the love so far. :threesome::blackheart::qos:🫦
Just because they the same size doesn't mean they can't knock your socks off. Stamina and motion of the ocean will be completely different.
You may be passing on some of the best BBC Lovers.
Look for a BBC that can do multiple rounds or fuck for an hour. Good luck

I know what you mean... but hubby routinely fucks me 4 times in a row for over an hour, so.. two times already this morning, and some new pics to upload. Sometimes I blow him, then he fucks me, then I masturbate, then he fucks me again.... typical weeknight for us honestly.

So yeah, I'm looking for bigger. Size is the element for me, and he's gotta be exceptional to outdo hubby. Just facts. :qos: 🥰
Sounds like you need a team of two BBC studs that way one will always be ready to bang that definitely could happen

Wow! You said your hubby is just under 9". He has a huge cock but you need a BBC too to satisfy that body.
Clearly she don’t her husband is larger than most black dudes. Stop projecting your lame fantasy on others. Plenty of women very sexually satisfied by their husbands amazing white cock.

Clearly she don’t her husband is larger than most black dudes. Stop projecting your lame fantasy on others. Plenty of women very sexually satisfied by their husbands amazing white cock.
Did I say that all white women are only satisfied by BBC? No I didn't. Yes plenty of women are satisfied by their husband's cock and some still want BBC too. Seems to me you're the one is projecting.

I know what you mean... but hubby routinely fucks me 4 times in a row for over an hour, so.. two times already this morning, and some new pics to upload. Sometimes I blow him, then he fucks me, then I masturbate, then he fucks me again.... typical weeknight for us honestly.

So yeah, I'm looking for bigger. Size is the element for me, and he's gotta be exceptional to outdo hubby. Just facts. :qos: 🥰
Bet you not got ******* lol

Back