Know Your Place - Cuck

Limpcuck31

Male
From
IA, US
When you have a Tiny, Thin Penis, there comes a time when you need accept that pleasing a Woman thru sexual intercourse is not your strong suit...and that you might best serve a Womans needs be being her faithful, loving, Pussy Free and Chastity locked Cuckold.

And that is ok! You can learn to please a Woman Orally, with your hands or with a Strap-on.

You should accept that your Wife has needs that you are NOT equipped to provide to her.

Is it fair that she live her whole life not having sexual fulfilment?
I think NOT!

You should accept that your needs should never come first.

You should accept that she should be free to have sex with other Men who CAN satisfy her needs.

You should submitt yourself to her and submitt to wearing a Chastity Cage 24/7 with her controlling the only keys.

You should accept that you will likely be kept Pussy Free and will only be allowed to self masterbate 0-6 times per year....based on your behavior and obediance toward your Wife. (Pussy is for Real Men.)

This may seem a bit much for some of you......but Women of today deserve this. If they choose to date a guy with a Tiny Dicklett, then they deserve to have a loving Cuck Hubby and the sexual freedom to have sex with other Men who can satisfy them.

Women....If you choose to date Tiny hung Men, then you need to demand these things....Your needs are important!!!

FYI....I am a Tiny Hung, 100% Limp, micro-Penis, 100% Pussy Free, 24/7 Chastity locked Cuckold.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you have a Tiny, Thin Penis, there comes a time when you need accept that pleasing a Woman thru sexual intercourse is not your strong suit...and that you might best serve a Womans needs be being her faithful, loving, Pussy Free and Chastity locked Cuckold.

And that is ok! You can learn to please a Woman Orally, with your hands or with a Strap-on.

You should accept that your Wife has needs that you are NOT equipped to provide to her.

I think NOT!

You should accept that she should be free to have sex with other Men who CAN satisfy her needs.

You should submitt yourself to her and submitt to wearing a Chastity Cage 24/7 with her controlling the only keys.

You should accept that you will likely be kept Pussy Free and will only be allowed to self masterbate 0-6 times per year....based on your behavior and obediance toward your Wife. (Pussy is for Real Men.)

This may seem a bit much for some of you......but Women of today deserve this. If they choose to date a guy with a Tiny Dicklett, then they deserve to have a loving Cuck Hubby and the sexual freedom to have sex with other Men who can satisfy them.

Women....If you choose to date Tiny hung Men, then you need to demand these things....Your needs are important!!!

FYI....I am a Tiny Hung, 100% Limp, micro-Penis, 100% Pussy Free, 24/7 Chastity locked Cuckold.
Amazing well said and so true

When you have a Tiny, Thin Penis, there comes a time when you need accept that pleasing a Woman thru sexual intercourse is not your strong suit...
This is the main reason we decided to adopt the cuckold lifestyle.

My wife Maria says that my hands and my tongue always offer much better orgasms to her than my little penis ever did.

I think NOT!

Welcome aboard ♠️

Back