Kiss between them

She lsaid keep this bull. We met him thrice and each time she gave more and more of her to him.
So this must be one the 1st African Bulls you loaned her to. Glad she picked him because they seem to have chemistry together. He is so coal black and the contrast is just what you like so much too. I love that she is taller than him. A hot taboo kinky couple!!!

Another one of my favorites when the bull sucks her lips and buries his tongue deep in her mouth. Others who like this as warming up and almost cum watchin it...?View attachment 4657108

So this must be one the 1st African Bulls you loaned her to. Glad she picked him because they seem to have chemistry together. He is so coal black and the contrast is just what you like so much too. I love that she is taller than him. A hot taboo kinky couple!!!
My wife is taller than most bulls we met so far. She’s 1.80 and with heels you can imagine....

My wife is taller than most bulls we met so far. She’s 1.80 and with heels you can imagine....
A true blonde goddess! Visually she looked like she devoured HIM. She seems very sweet and playful and the African bull very grateful and respectful even though she was acting the submissive black cock slutwife.

Kissing can be very intimate. I enjoy kissing other men or women when I am with them. We have met other couples who did not allow kissing because of the intimacy. That was okay with us because everyone needs their guidelines and you have to respect them.

Back