KC area BBCs

Hi, Alexa. My name is Chris. I'm a 51 year old black man in KC. I'm terrible at these cold intros but over chat I represent much better. In short, I am looking to make new friends with benefits or a one-night stand.

I have been in the lifestyle for more than a few years. My experiences have varied between hook ups at a swingers club to a long term relationship with a couple.

Your ad says you visit KC every now and again. I'd like to chat with you about your next visit. Perhaps we could decide to meet for some fun. I live in nonorthern KC and work south of downtown.

The avatar is not me but is a popular politician people say looks like me. I can send a face picture when we chat.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi, Alexa. My name is Chris. I'm a 51 year old black man in KC. I'm terrible at these cold intros but over chat I represent much better. In short, I am looking to make new friends with benefits or a one-night stand.

I have been in the lifestyle for more than a few years. My experiences have varied between hook ups at a swingers club to a long term relationship with a couple.

Your ad says you visit KC every now and again. I'd like to chat with you about your next visit. Perhaps we could decide to meet for some fun. I live in nonorthern KC and work south of downtown.

The avatar is not me but is a popular politician people say looks like me. I can send a face picture when we chat.

Good guy

Sure, just send me a message on here, get things started.. LOL

Back