NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Let’s have some fun. Gave in and decided to make one.. so if you want it message me. I’m into being a Bully Bull BBC I love submissive women and couples. Oral/Blowjob Slaves I’m in Atlanta. I have a Cut Black Cock. We’ll see the attachments for yourself. Hmu for my snap. #BNWO have your attention on me.

Attachments

• 331A7B91-FF31-41AA-A376-C6C3EBDDEAA4.jpeg
    331A7B91-FF31-41AA-A376-C6C3EBDDEAA4.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 74
  • 552B75D6-47C1-4DDC-8B0D-F3FE19628494.MOV
    686.8 KB
Let’s have some fun. Gave in and decided to make one.. so if you want it message me. I’m into being a Bully Bull BBC I love submissive women and couples. Oral/Blowjob Slaves I’m in Atlanta. I have a Cut Black Cock. We’ll see the attachments for yourself. Hmu for my snap. #BNWO have your attention on me.
Snap?

Mmmmmm....!!!!
OMFG...!!!
I WANT...!!!!!!!

Oh wow, definitely interested, we are near Cartersville ga, looking for a FWB for wife while I'm gone (truck driver) I will play when home
Greetings colleague, I generally think that there are professions that are Just made for a cuckold, because the wife of a trailer driver is often left alone not only during the day but also at night, Why should she be bored alone! So while I'm on a road trip, I know that good friends will not let my wife get bored!

Greetings colleague, I generally think that there are professions that are Just made for a cuckold, because the wife of a trailer driver is often left alone not only during the day but also at night, Why should she be bored alone! So while I'm on a road trip, I know that good friends will not let my wife get bored!

OMG so big and beautiful. Use my throat daddy!!

Back