Just a little of the old horizontal bop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hotels is garbage. Pointing that out.
not sure it matters....if good sex...that is what counts

but no matter....this thread dead on the vine anyway........more post than views.........time to quit....said it a long time ago...but thought maybe it would catch on.....even tried mixing it up with some nice ladies......same 4 or 5 people and that is about it

not sure it matters....if good sex...that is what counts

but no matter....this thread dead on the vine anyway........more post than views.........time to quit....said it a long time ago...but thought maybe it would catch on.....even tried mixing it up with some nice ladies......same 4 or 5 people and that is about it
May not have commented very often, but always looked forward to your postings, and most were classic IR pics with the occasional pic of wifey J in there. Don't get discouraged!

May not have commented very often, but always looked forward to your postings, and most were classic IR pics with the occasional pic of wifey J in there. Don't get discouraged!
well I will try this some more...but think it is a wasted time....it is not comments or not....if you look at the number of threads i have compared to the views.....no where near similar to other threads..........if you look above i have some threads with no one saying anything...some with just one or 2 likes....all of that adds up to a not very popular thread

I'm not a like collector...if i was I wouldn't post so many pics in one post....the thread just does not have the traffic comparable to other threads

Not sure why.....but there is just not the interest in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back