Just a little of the old horizontal bop.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great collection.... you've been busy! Some classic pics that have made the rounds for sure.... surprised you don't have one or two of the wife in here! LOL

Great collection.... you've been busy! Some classic pics that have made the rounds for sure.... surprised you don't have one or two of the wife in here! LOL
LOL I think the same thing but he (at least i think his pronoun is he) does not post anything real

thanks

LOL I think the same thing but he (at least i think his pronoun is he) does not post anything real

I'm not a big TV person...seems like nothing good on anymore...so I spend a few hours a night on the computer and I save the pics I like and post on a couple of sites

leave your politics out of this thread

Last edited:
Enjoy your postings on darkwanderer as well... appreciate the effort.

quit posting there a few months ago....was just posting on to many sites....down to 2 sites now have so much on the other site not sure why I started here....but will keep it going for a while anyway...………….actually the reason I quit posting there was I had an accident and got laid up for a while...got to where I could post some and just left that site out...more of a story site anyway

Last edited:
actually I posted there and another site at the request of a friend....but that was more of a story site and the other more of a vid site so I just didn't fit in anyway

been saying for a couple years now I am going to quit doing this ******* and start watching tv....but that has been at least 2 years now......and everytime I do sit down to watch TV nothing on that interests me....so I end up gathering more pics and posting

View attachment 4295417View attachment 4295418View attachment 4295419View attachment 4295420View attachment 4295421View attachment 4295422View attachment 4295423View attachment 4295424View attachment 4295425View attachment 4295426View attachment 4295427
Great thread, total overload of white pussy, black cock. Thank you. :lips: :lips: John and Mrs J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back