Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 13....................final

Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 13
byvyasya©
The next whole month, Sneha was preoccupied with her baby; she had little time for Pratik and me. Mayuri was obviously occupied with her bedroom activities, making out three times every week day - twice with Pratik and once with me. During the weekends it was erratic but she made sure that the morning sessions with him were never compromised.

Mayuri continued her activities clandestinely. Her plan for Denver started unfolding gradually. Early one Friday, quite unexpectedly, she shared her thoughts; usually she tiptoed early morning to please her lover but this morning, she insisted on playing with me.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." She nuzzled into me. Her fresh breath confirmed that she had prepared for morning ordeal with him. It was a little early. She stroked my shrunken penis.

"You have forgotten your role." I turned around and tried to kiss her but she evaded and pointing to her pelvis, said, "Not these, down there!"

She wore her flimsy nightie that didn't conceal but rather accentuated her assets.

Looking into my eyes, she said, "We will make a few changes." She massaged my penis but focused on my sperm producing testicles. Ever since she moved to Denver, her cuckolding tendencies hand intensified. She spent more time on the sacs and would quite often manhandle them.

"Now that he has proved his virility," she seethed, "it is only appropriate that we apportion mating rights!"

Even in that state of *******, my penis didn't let her down.

"So, you agree," she chuckled, in response to my twitching penis in her hand.

She straddled me in a reverse cowgirl position; instead of straddling my pelvis, she had wrapped her legs around me face. Usually, she offered her vaginal lips but this time she offered her pungent asshole. She didn't pay as much attention to her hygiene as she did with Shrini as Pratik never bothered going south on her. She again took my penis that was again gorged with ******* in preparation for the next act.

"Under this roof," she exhaled, lowering herself on my face, "I am reserved for him."

"You may have chance occasionally," she quipped. I inhaled the pungent aroma and pleasured her anus with my tongue. Mayuri responded pretty quickly as she moaned and played with my pecker.

"He wants' to penetrate it," she muttered.

Shocked with her admission, I asked, "Are you sure?"

"Worth a try?"

It didn't seem like a smart idea; she was at the end of her seventh month. However, Mayuri was strong willed and obstinate about some things. She would definitely attempt to please him, I thought. Pleased with my oral service, she urged me to mount her. She lay sideways and waited for my clumsy attempts to penetrate her. The doggie position was reserved for the alpha male; beta male had to find his own ways of mounting the bitch. It was becoming increasingly difficult for me to achieve any real penetration in that position. Not until Mayuri cooperated. Often she refused to cooperate. Sometimes, it was to simply humiliate me but most times because she didn't have as much energy. She earnestly offered her lips as I slide next to her, ignoring my stale breath.

"Aren't you going?"

"No," she replied.

She lifted her leg, only a little, to make way for my penis. With a little difficulty, I found the entrance and shoved tip of my penis inside her. The wet warmth of her vagina felt like heaven. Finding that I could only insert less than half of it inside with great difficulty, she remarked, "Not much use is it?"

"Is it any wonder that your wife opts for your friends to ******* your children?"

"Even in this position," she smirked, "Pratik penetrates as much you would in traditional missionary position."

"What's worse," she said condescendingly, "your wife feels obliged to allow deeper penetration!"

Mayuri was in playful mood and made it even more difficult to penetrate by straightening herself. All her taunting had made me even more desperate and I resorted to kissing her whilst squeezing her breasts.

"Hmm..." she moaned into my mouth.

"Exquisite!"

Kissing was always an important act for us. It reached its zenith during our stay at Denver. Perhaps it was due to Pratik's fascination for kissing and Sneha's apprehensions of exchanging saliva with him. Mayuri had resorted to kissing all the more under his roof. Her fascination with him had also left very little time for me and consequently indulged me by kissing me more often. Even the occasional kisses that we stole during the day were intense. While Sneha, rarely kissed Pratik, she frequently indulged him.

Mayuri enjoyed kissing me but with Pratik she confessed that her vagina would profusely ooze as soon as she inserted her tongue into his foul mouth. The sheer anticipation of kissing him with his morning breath made her giddy.

She continued swapping saliva with me tolerating my futile attempts to achieve any real penetration. Her masterly plan, however, was working. Although, she didn't allow much penetration, her butt and thighs did render sufficient friction to make it pleasurable. It was strangely insulting as Mayuri employed her ass cheeks and inner thighs to squeeze my penis in order to relieve me of my misery. Having already screwed her early that night, I was in no hurry. Not sure if it was the perverse nature of the act or whether the penis was rubbing her G-Spot but Mayuri responded. Her moans revealed that she was indeed enjoying the episode. Eventually, my persistent approach melted her resolve and she lifted her leg, clearing the entrance to the hole that had captured Pratik's attention. With in no time, I drove my penis into her and now more than half of it was lodged inside. She pulled me inside with her one hand but her intention was to finger my butthole instead. Her finger invaded my anus ruthlessly. Burying it inside up to her knuckle, she urged me. We climaxed a few moments later.

"Need we discuss apportioning of mating rights?" she asked, catching her breath.

As explained earlier, she was evaluating the option of getting pregnant by him but there wasn't much of resistance from her side to this idea. Neither was it a question of whether Pratik would impregnate her; it was a question of when he would do so. Ever since, she moved under Pratik's roof, she took care of herself physically and religiously performed her Kegel exercises. The objective was to appease Pratik by providing him an illusion of her virginity. Shrini of course had already foiled her attempts. To her merit, she had the unparalleled ability of making someone ejaculate by simply employing her vaginal muscles. She rarely attempted that with me; always reserving it for her lovers.

Later in the day, we spoke about the morning episode when we were both sober. Mayuri finally admitted that despite her reservations she was sexually drawn towards him. While sexually not as adventurous as Shrini, he was matchless with regards to his equipment. Strangely, his slothful behavior enamored Mayuri. Pratik would either pursue her madly or completely ignore her. Often, he would court her at inopportune times and expect her to reciprocate. They did it in the garage, in the car while parked inside the garage, in the downstairs bathroom and so on. Contrasting that, his indolence knew no bounds when Mayuri solicited his attention in the mornings. He would not budge easily and only after serious coercion would he respond. Yet he had captivated her mind.

"Sameer," she spoke on the phone, "since you have brought us to this."

"We need to get mentally prepared for more children." I was listening, knowing that's what she wanted from me.

"Neither Pratik nor me would be able to resist this temptation!"

"Here is our chance," she urged, "to live this lifestyle."

"Under this roof," she choked, "let us pander to your cuckold and my cuckolding tendencies."

There was silence for several moments on the phone.

"Are you listening?" she asked.

"Hmm..." I nodded.

"Do you agree?" she stuttered.

It was true we were enjoying the lifestyle. It was only the act of procreation that bothered me. Not because someone else was fathering our children but because of fear of my ability to support so many children. Even when I overlooked that aspect the thought of Pratik fathering our children pinched me. Why Pratik, I wondered? Once again, I decided to ask Mayuri the very same question, to which she had already answered several times.

"Why Pratik?" I countered. She gasped out of frustration. Gathering herself, she answered, "Because..."

"It has to be someone other than you."

"Someone," her words trailed, "who is well endowed."

"And," she paused, before adding, "Someone who is trustworthy." "There aren't many who fit these criteria," she exhaled.

She had reasoned it well. However, my mind was not willing to accept him. His looks weren't appealing and I wondered if our children should inherit his characteristics.

"Not to mention," she added, "his personal traits that draw out the slut in me."

"It acts as an aphrodisiac for you as well - me acting slutty for him!"

We went through several arguments before settling on the decision to pursue it.

"What are the rules of engagement?" I dared to ask.

Preliminary tension had evaporated. We started out sober in the conversation but were oozing sex now.

"Let's see," she said, collecting her thoughts, "under this roof, Pratik has exclusive access to my womb."

"All of us under this roof should be aware of this in black-and-white."

"As regards to our activity - it would mostly happen in Pratik's office room."

"However, our marital bedroom should have place for him as well."

"You would use a condom - always - and absolutely no sex for you during my fertile period!"

"With regards to our regular life," she said, "I would act as his consort in presence of complete strangers."

"And even in your presence I would affiliate with him."

These rules aren't set in stone but they could only be made stricter.

"Do you agree?" she asked.

"I agree."

"What happens when we move out?" I asked.

"We continue the lifestyle," she chuckled, "but don't get into the procreating business."

"Is the contract for exactly two years?" she asked.

"Approximately."

"That means it could be more or less?"

"Only more - not less," I quipped.

"I wager he would ******* two of our children," she remarked.

"You would wish for three, though," I added, playfully.

"Oh, BTW, tonight, Pratik is taking me out on a date," she added just as we were about to hang. The pangs of jealousy gnawed me. The sloth was finally dating my wife - the beautiful women he lech'd at during our college days.

That evening I was late from work Mayuri waited for me to get home. It was part of her humiliation to leave in front of my eyes holding his arm. She soon guided me to our bedroom to have a private conversation before stepping out. The whole atmosphere was charged; even Sneha showed it in her disapproving look.

She was dressed in a simple Salwar Khameez but something looked amiss. Her breasts were drooping unusually. Offering a peck on my lips, she whispered, excitedly, "He gave me special rings as a gift!"

"Not that kind she said, as I inspected her earrings.

"Not those kind either," she sensually uttered as my eyes riveted towards her feet.

Biting her lower lip, she nonverbally invited me towards her. Hugging her, I tried to kiss but she evaded it and instead guided my hands to her breasts. It quickly registered why her breasts looked droopy. They weren't supported by brassiere. Upon realizing the possibility that she could have pierced her nipples for him, my pecker immediately responded.

"Have you gotten them pierced?"

She shook her head and lifting her Khameez showed her breasts. Tiny rings encircled her nipples but they didn't look secure. Her tiny nipples weren't long enough to entertain those kinds of rings. They adorned her breasts her though.

"Soon these would be long enough to hold two of them."

"No permanent marks for me," she reasoned as I inspected her breasts. Flicking my tongue across her nipple, I sensed the cold metal that surely must be reminding her of their presence.

"What about the scar marks on your tummy?" I asked.

"Not much of choice there," she reasoned.

"Why aren't you wearing your brassiere?" I asked.

"It was his wish."

"Wanted to parade your wife to the serving waiters."

"Have you changed your mind?" she asked.

"About what we talked in the morning," she clarified.

I shook my head.

"I would let Pratik know about it over dinner," she said excitedly, stepping out.

Waving to both of us, Mayuri and Pratik stepped out for their adventure. Closing the door, Sneha turned around and kissed me. She fervently kissed me right at the door just as they pulled out of the driveway. She led me to her bedroom. Fully clothed, we rolled onto her bed like teenagers, passionately kissing each other. Just as we were getting into the act, her baby girl started crying. Sneha picked her up from the cradle and tried to pacify her. The baby was hungry, so it didn't work and Sneha had to breastfeed her. It was an awkward moment as neither of us knew the appropriate thing to do. She took a shawl to cover her partially exposed breast on which the little girl was feeding. Not many liked the taste of mom's milk but I liked and I had tasted from Rohini's breast earlier.

Nature took its course as Sneha couldn't resist my sexual advance while breast feeding her *******. She returned my kisses passionately. In no time, I got rid of the shawl and exposed her other breast as well. Her breasts were gorged with milk and mere kneading of them caused them to spill milk. Needing no encouragement, I kneeled in front of her and latched onto her other breast. The thin, steady stream of milk flooded my mouth. Sneha liked the pleasant sensation as I played with her nipple by gently nibbling at it.

I guided her to lie down on the bed so that I could inspect her distended vagina. She resisted; only cursorily. Just like Mayuri, she was extremely fair with milky white, blemish less complexion. Her pussy lips were not as pinkish but very attractive. She was, however, much bigger than Mayuri and even her pelvis looked humongous to me. Getting rid of her panties I finally noticed her vagina that was quite large compared to Mayuri's - perhaps it was because of Sneha's build, perhaps it was because of bearing a baby.

She moaned audibly as I pleasured her with my tongue. Satisfying her completely, I moved up to kiss her. The baby girl was asleep and we could now lavish attention on each other. She again kissed me passionately.

"I never experienced such pleasure," she quipped.

"Why?"

"Pratik never does that," she hesitantly responded. She moved her hand to my penis and stroked it, through my pajamas.

"Is it like your husbands?" I dared ask.

"You know the answer," she quipped, not looking into my eyes.

"Is he really big?" I asked. She looked into my eyes and smiled nervously.

"Yes but there are things that you excel at," she assured.

"Like what?"

"Kissing, going down on me," she said. Her hand was all along busy stroking my penis. When I motioned to mount her, she abruptly asked, "What are you doing?"

"We can't do that." Her eyes conveyed her disapproval distinctly.

"Pratik doesn't approve of it," she said, avoiding looking at me.

"Pratik likes to kiss, I heard," I said, diverting her attention.

"Yes he does, but I don't like to kiss him and neither did Dolly like it."

"How come Mayuri likes it?"

"She has the right qualities - she revels in the experience."

"We could be good friends," she said looking at me.

"Did Dolly ever go out with him like this?" I asked.

"Never."

"She detested him!"

"There is something about Mayuri..." her words trailed.

"What?" I encouraged.

"She is beautiful," she said, "and very willing in the bedroom."

"Dolly wasn't as willing," she remarked.

"What do you mean?"

"Mayuri could do things we would never do..." she said lowering her eyes.

"Let's not talk about them," she stopped herself abruptly.

Like a gentleman, I honored her plea of not pushing her for more than she promised to offer.

Mayuri and Pratik returned a little late that night. They headed to Pratik's office room instead of kicking me out of our bedroom. Although, that day didn't seem far. For the first time, I had the urge to eavesdrop on them. Pursuing my instincts, I tip-toed to the door and listened to their ordeal inside. Unlike the episodes with Shrini, these lacked aural luster. They didn't communicate much and occasionally, I had slurping sounds and eventually it was Mayuri's groans. It became apparent that she was allowing him to take her anally as her groans, although not loud, were indicative of her plight. She would urge him to stop but then would relent again. This went on for well over twenty minutes after which she seemed to have adjusted to his size and enjoyed the action as conveyed by her moans. It was too mellow for me to keep me glued so I retreated to my bedroom soon.

The next morning, Mayuri woke me up early to share the story of last night. She obviously hadn't had enough and she kissed me passionately. Gently probing her ass I realized that she indeed lost her anal virginity. Curious to observe the state of her anus, I slid down and with the aid of a torch inspected her anus. She gladly lifted her legs and allowed me intimate access. Sure enough her sphincter muscles looked abused. It was swollen red and loose. Without any encouragement my tongue moved into the crack to soothe her abused asshole. She didn't object but warned me to be gentle. She confirmed that he indeed was able to achieve full penetration; a splendid achievement in the eighth month of her pregnancy. There was no trace of semen and it seemed he had used a condom. From the tell tale signs, it seemed that she also had a morning session with him.

"Did you do it in the morning?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, "it was the third time for the night."

"Every time it was in the back hole," she sensually added.

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"Yes," she quipped, "but mostly it was fun."

"Check it out," she said pulling something from the bedside table. It was a plastic zipper bag that contained some white stuff. As she delicately pried out one of the things, it became apparent that she had saved his condoms from last night. I moved up to her to inspect it closely.

"Let's compare," she said, pulling out my taut penis from my pajamas.

Not surprisingly, the condom was much larger compared to my erect penis. I didn't realize the chasm between our penises but later on found that he was about two sizes bigger than me. It was clear why she had chosen him to be her new stallion.

"Any doubt he would soon impregnate me?" She chuckled; her intention was only to highlight potency of his ejaculations.

"Check out," she added, "how stuffy these are?"

For having ejaculated thrice in a night they were saturated with the white gooey stuff. Her fascination with his penis and his semen was apparent as she played with the limp casings. She moved one hand to my penis and stroked my penis as she fiddled with the condom. She looked at me as I enjoyed the pleasant sensations.

"Isn't he the Yarraman from your dreams?" she asked casually.

"Just the kind of stuff, Brolga would have wanted for Belle," she said, waving the condom in front of me. She drew it closer to her nose to inhale the musky odor.

"In his fantasies," she seethed, "he would only lick Belle's pussy, in the hope of tasting Yarraman's seed one day."

"He wouldn't mount her but only prepare and soothe her with his tongue," she said by wickedly squeezing my balls. She leaned forward to kiss me while continuing her *******. She continued it for a little while; perhaps she was making up her mind on how to escalate her humiliation to the next level.

"You may have the privilege of tasting it in person," she quipped, breaking the kiss, her lips still stacked over mine, "but for now you will have to do with this."

She unloaded the remnants of one of the condoms into her mouth, and tantalizingly displaying it as in porn movies, she leaned forward to kiss me; full expecting my reciprocation. I didn't disappoint. It was a delicate yet intricate kiss; every motion of her tongue was deliberately planned to provide utmost pleasure and humiliation. Her tongue swirled in my mouth, wrapping around mine, coating it with the thick, bitter semen. We played with it by passing it back and forth between our mouths. Eventually, gravity took over and all of it found its way down my throat. She did the same with the second condom. And for the third, she directly unloaded it into my mouth, whilst spilling some over the top of my lips. She remarked it just looked like Brolga's mouth when he tried to pry for Yarraman's semen in her dreams.

My humiliation at Pratik's place had only begun. He procured the rights to breed my wife under that roof in no time. She wanted to be publicly intimate with him - whilst preserving the decorum - in front of us and strangers whom we never expected to meet again.

It started with me taking over the chauffeuring duties for our family. Pratik romanced his new mistress in the backseat during the long drives. Sneha accompanied me in the passenger seat and paid no heed to the things that transpired in the back seat. It was unnerving when they kissed; often they were superficial but sometimes they were deep and intense. Most of the activities, in the car, happened during late evenings while returning from our daily trips. Initially it was heavy petting and later on she started performing fellatio on him. Sneha ignored most of their acts but did react disapprovingly a few times.

During sightseeing, they would walk together and request us or passer-bys to take their pictures. To an onlooker they just seemed like a couple, very much in love. Once a passing stranger commented on Mayuri's beauty and congratulated Pratik on having such a beautiful wife and soon a beautiful baby. We collected a lot of their pictures during our stay at their place. Mayuri maintained them secretly and used them to titillate me after returning from their place.

Sneha expressed her displeasure against their public display but never disrupted their proceedings. Secretly, she desired to see Mayuri get pregnant with Pratik's baby. By the end of Mayuri's pregnancy, we got acquainted with each others wives. Pratik connected with Mayuri at a physical level and I with Sneha at an emotional level. Sneha skillfully employed every talent that I possessed during that brief period. Although I had tasted every part of her body, she only graduated to stroking my cock and occasionally taking it in her mouth.

Mayuri continued her sex with Pratik into the last month of her pregnancy. She couldn't engage in prolonged sessions but encouraged him to take her sideways. My sessions with her were limited to orally pleasing her. It was only befitting that her water tube broke while was humping her.

Our first baby was healthy despite her mom's overzealous sexual life during pregnancy. She borrowed characteristics of both Mayuri and Shrini. Just like Mayuri, she was very fair; something that would definitely please my in-laws. Not much could be said about the subsequent ones though. However, judging from Sneha's girl, I guessed, they may not be disappointed.

It was Mayuri's turn to get occupied with a newborn and surprisingly her night excursions dramatically reduced. In fact, her frequency fell to almost once or twice a week, compared to eight or nine times a week. It didn't affect Pratik as his wife reciprocated more during this phase. This, however, left me in a quandary. Not possessing Mayuri's libido, Sneha showed no interest in me after receiving her regular dosage of sex from Pratik. All the talk about Mayuri starting right away after delivering our first baby evaporated in front of my eyes. In India, Dolly had entered seventh month of pregnancy. The distance between the three pregnancies were roughly three months. I wondered who would get pregnant again. I believed Shrini would certainly fill in the void for Pratik & I, just as Pratik did it for him.

In the second month, Mayuri made it clear that there was no intercourse for me until she conceived from Pratik. She intended to reserve her vagina for him until his seed took root in her. It was clear she didn't want to delay but the big question was when her periods would commence. She devised a two-pronged plan to expedite that. First, she entrusted her breastfeeding duty to Sneha from the third month onwards. Second, she intended to enlist my services to increase her libido, which had nose-dived after delivering our *******.

Second part of the plan was far more insidious. Yet, it lead to the most intimate moments of ours under Pratik's roof. Mayuri wasn't quite ready to initiate her dalliance with Pratik as enduring an episode with him required intense desire to procreate and ultra strong libido. Former was never an issue but the later had become an issue due to her motherly instincts. Intercourse, with me, was clearly out of question but her plan was even more treacherous.

Turning away Pratik during this phase was weighing on her mind but she insisted that it was time to bond with the ******* of her baby before yet another stallion impregnated her. Pratik didn't take much interest in Mayuri during this phase; perhaps this was an understanding he had with both Sneha and Mayuri. Now to the plan. Mayuri believed that her periods would commence if she was aroused consistently for prolonged periods of time. This duty was relegated to me. It was nothing out of ordinary but her conditions made it unique.

First, the normal acts during foreplay were shunned. That is she didn't allow kissing on the mouth; no playing with her breasts or squeezing them; no massaging of vagina from over the dress. Anything that could artificially stimulate her.

Second, the more intimate acts were forbidden as well. That is no undressing; no sucking on breasts; no fingering of vagina; no licking her vagina.

Finally, the forbidden acts mentioned were allowed only if Mayuri desired so and only when she was sufficiently aroused.

The frugality of her conditions made me strive for her attention even more. The next two months, I spent most of my nights coercing her to award me the very acts that I rightfully deserved. First few days, in fact weeks, were trying periods. Nothing much transpired apart from hugging her tightly and grinding my pelvis against her butt. Soon, I started relishing the intimacy with her. It offered me a different perspective. I became intimately aware of her body structure, her erogenous zones, her leaking breasts, and her velvety stomach folds. Her body odor filled my nostrils and her mildly stale breath midway during the night became appealing. The modus operandi was simple. Hugging and gently stroking with hands were perhaps the only conditions allowed. Every night, well over two-three hours were spent lying next to her, hugging her tightly, and nuzzling her neck. Taking liberty, sometimes, I would stroke her butt and her sensitive stomach. She allowed gently grazing hands over her breasts as long as it was done sparingly and hands didn't linger long over them.

As mentioned, I spent whole nights restless, switching on and off trying my luck. Our sleep cycles were punctuated with these events throughout the night as I listlessly switched between my state of ******* and arousal. Eventually, she allowed dry humping but only after having tested my patience and desperation. My happiness knew no bounds when she lied on her stomach and let me hump her from behind - obviously without any penetration. However, the cloth between our genitals wasn't much of hindrance, given the context of that period.

The reader might wonder the utility of these antiques but they actually fuelled my desire for her. Never earlier did we spend three hours in each others arms without actually kissing. And even our sessions rarely stretched beyond an hour. This intense yearning grew each passing day. In the third week, she relented and finally offered her lips in the wee hours. My greed knew no bounds as I ravished her lips, completely disregarding our stale breaths. Neither did Mayuri hesitate as she passionately kissed me, teaching me in the process how she kissed Pratik with his foul morning breath. Needless to mention that we spent well over an hour kissing each other. Kissing was the main activity we indulged in that two month period. I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said we kissed for well over hundred and fifty hours during the two month period. This simple act of exchanging saliva worked wonders as it satisfied my appetite during those miserly days. Ejaculating was still left to me when finally towards the end of second month, she stroked my penis ever so lightly to prolong ejaculation well into the morning hours. Was it any surprise that in the fourth month her periods resumed? Her body had also returned back to much compact shape but her waist that was quite proportional to her shoulders remained widened a little. The scars below her navel didn't quite vanish, and didn't seem they would vanish, but she seemed to have recovered from her pregnancy. Her dimensions grew by a size and she looked very much like a young Sneha, when we met her the first time in the US.

After delivering our baby, she didn't let me see her vagina. She was afraid that it had become ugly, much loose and wouldn't regain back its original shape. She mocked about how it was better to not dip my penis into it until it became tighter as I would be embarrassed to know of my deficiencies. In the fourth month, she returned to her original ways and had me eat her pussy most of the time. The toughest test of my life as a cuckold had come near. She wanted me to be present at the time of conception and wanted it to be an open affair unlike the last time when Shrini was unaware of my presence. Nothing happened during the fourth month, even though officially her periods had commenced. Perhaps she was waiting for an opportune time or she had no intention to enact this part of her fantasy. The false sense of security that I had developed finally got shattered one night.

It didn't occur to me that she had already entered her fertile phase for the next month. Quite unaware, deep in my *******, I got woken by Mayuri's hand that was massaging my pecker. Still drowsy, my mind grappled with what happened to me.

Faint whispers hit my ear and I realized that I wasn't dreaming. Mayuri was whispering to someone - most likely Pratik. The sudden creaking of the bed finally informed me that my courage would be tested.

"Didn't think you would come," whispered Mayuri.

"Hmm..." moaned Mayuri. There was rustling of bed sheets as she scooted in the bed to make space for him. Her hands had receded to lovingly hold her lover in her marital bed. My heart was thumping away as I lay motionlessly right next to them in the dark bedroom. Glancing towards the clock, I realized that it was about 3:00 in the morning. The darkness offered some solitude; it was fairly dark as the curtains were closed.

Mayuri moaned as her lips parted to welcome his kiss. My eyes could make out their silhouettes in the dark. She was on her back and Pratik was on her top, perhaps with part of his torso next to hers. It was a languid kiss bereft of any excitement that is unusual to such circumstances. I wondered if Mayuri and Pratik had rehearsed for the event. It was a long kiss but I thought it was my mind playing tricks with me; only looking at the clock confirmed that it lasted almost three months.

"You are incorrigible," she whispered breaking the kiss.

"But I love it this way," she added, and adjusting herself, against latched onto his lips. Her hand again found its way back to my pecker that was pointing to the roof. Instead of grasping my penis, her hand slid to my testicles and massaged them, with one finger nudging my anus. She was clearly enjoying my humiliation and conveyed that by painfully squeezing my scrotum. Whether she was trying to wake me up or rejecting its contents wasn't clear to me. Her attention drifted between her lover and me for the next several minutes. The kissing, however, went on incessantly.

Fifteen minutes had passed since the ordeal began, when Pratik got up to undress himself. It was happening. There was no backing out. Mayuri rolled over and kissed me.

"Play along," she urged.

"Shed your inhibitions." Her lips quivered as she kissed me again before turning her attention to him.

What did she want me to do? This was more of her fantasy than mine. True, I intended to see her in another man's arms, but being so close to the action, forget about participating in it, was never my intention. Pratik kneeled on the bed, offering his penis to her. She positioned herself by resting on one of her elbows and kissed his manhood. It was dark to make out much apart from smacking sound of lips. She motioned me to come closer to her. Hesitantly, I lay next to her, kissing on her neck. His penis was only a few inches from my face and the pungent smell emanating from his pecker didn't escape my attention. Her hand moved to my pecker and played with as her soft mouth pleased him. She worshipped his penis for several minutes while I caressed her body and nuzzled into her neck often. Embolden by my willingness, she guided my hand to his penis and encouraged me to stroke it. It was the first time I touched another man's penis in my life. I had no affinity for it but admired the girth of his equipment in the darkness. Pratik must have realized but didn't react. It was twice as thick and quite a bit longer than mine. As I got accustomed to his manhood, Mayuri turned around kissed me full on my mouth. In the process, allowing me to taste his juices. While I stroked his penis, gently, she alternated her attention between his penis, sacs, and my mouth. She whispered, almost inaudibly, in my ears things such as, "Isn't it plentiful?" "Feel those sacs?"etc.

Satisfied with my actions, she finally whispered, "Prepare it for me." My heart skipped a beat when I interpreted her request. But her hand pushing my shoulder down confirmed that she wanted me to go down on her.

Nestled between her thighs, I prepared her for him. She relished my tongue while administering one of her exquisite blowjobs. After the birth of our *******, she indeed had lost some of the elasticity, although she was working hard to regain it back. But I was pleased to learn that she found more than her match in Pratik. Mayuri played with my hair as she approached her first orgasm.

Pratik, getting tired of his position, moved to the other side of her and lay down next to her. She scooted herself closer to him, while urging me to continue her work. As my eyes adjusted to their new position, I noticed that they were in a tight embrace. She moaned continuously responding to my oral ministration. And soon her body convulsed, her legs tightly held my head in place, conveying that she was experiencing her first orgasm.

She sat up and kissed me on lips, whispering, "Thank you for your understanding." Pratik stood up and headed to the bathroom to relieve himself. When he was inside, she quickly asked, "What do you think of it?"

"It's sizeable," I responded.

"You should see it when he ejaculates," she excitedly added.

"Is he done?" I choked.

"Are you kidding?"

"He is only warmed up!"

"Don't turn on the lights," I pleaded.

"Don't worry, we are not there yet," she assured.

"Can you taste it on my lips?" she asked, kissing me. She played with me tongue, passing in copious amounts of her saliva.

We broke the kiss, sensing him returning back. He crashed next to her on the bed. She turned to him and kissed him. Her hand moved to his penis and stroked it. I sensed he had gone limp. Not wanting to be left out of action, I started kissing Mayuri's butt; she adjusted her position to allow me better access to her anus. She was mumbling sweet nothings to him, but it was very hard for me to hear. As time passed, she moved in closer and closer until practically straddled his penis. I retreated but used my hand instead to probe her. Several times, I felt his thick penis graze against my fingers and every time it did, I felt awestruck by the sheer size of it. I had seen pictures of it earlier but I never thought it would be so big. No wonder, Mayuri was completely smitten by it and playing a number one slut for him.

She turned her back to him and adjusted herself, aligning her body against his. I didn't know what she intended but when she tugged me, I knew, she wanted me to eat her. When my tongue found the hole, she seethed, "Umm... Sameer..."

She kissed him by turning around; essentially enjoying both our tongues at the same time. It seemed, she still continued her stroking and perhaps he wasn't completely ready or that she needed to humiliate me one more time before he shafted her. She was enjoying it immensely and with each passing moment, the distance between them was reducing, until finally I found something gently probing my lips. The thick knob slid past my lips a few times. It was time, I thought and decided to retreat but Mayuri kept her hand on my head, urging me to continue.

She wanted me to taste it. The thing that gave her immense pleasure. The thing that had been object of her obsession. As I had mentioned earlier, I was only attracted towards watching it pierce her lips. Beyond that it was purely Mayuri's fantasy. Mayuri having indulged me on several occasions, I felt obliged. My head was located more on her clit and his penis would only reach till there, so she pushed me further south, so that more contact between his penis my lips was possible. Eventually, it wasn't long before she guided his whole knob between my lips; technically my lips were still glued to her vagina, his were simply penetrating it, not really entering my mouth.

For the next ten minutes, she played with his penis in that position, allowing it to just penetrate her vagina and then guide it more into my mouth. It was culmination of her perverse fantasy as she fed his penis little by little into my mouth. Towards the end she had me close my lips on his crown and use my tongue on it. It was intensely humiliating and even to this date, I detest having done it. However, I still remember it is only after the act that I hate it not while doing it. Mayuri had a knack of coercing me into these things. Through the ten minute ordeal, it must have been hardly a minute when I pleasured his penis actually but she made sure I crossed the chasm.

She, however, wasn't done. She straddled me and got on all her fours, preparing herself for the next phase. Pratik got up and took his position behind her and it dawned on me that I was on a joyride of my life. Her I was pleasing my wife while she tried to conceive from this stud. Not only that but she also made sure I pleased, at least cursorily, the specimen that enamored her.

Mayuri guided her position so that more her lower pussy was on top of my mouth. This brought me perilously close to his penis, must more than in the earlier position. She took his penis and guided to her vagina but instead of inserting them inside, she rubbed it across, essentially rubbing it on my lips. And then in a brazen act of hers, she slapped his penis against her vulva, as a consequence slapping it across my face as well. The more time, I spent around his penis, the more it captivated me. No I am not gay. The more I admired it and the more I wanted it to be solely reserved for my wife. The more I wanted her to be pleasured by it. There was something animalistic about his penis. As I guided it to her hole, I understood what she was up against. To think of it, she had already accommodated this enormous penis inside her anal opening. Even, I could wrap around my thumb and index finger around his penis and it was as long as my palm.

The steady rhythm followed. Pratik was not only well endowed but also knew how to pleasure a woman. For the next fifteen minutes he ploughed her from behind. Mayuri was in heaven as her moans confirmed. Due to the stable nature of that phase, I too got involved and pleasured her with my tongue wholeheartedly, essentially doubling her pleasure.

Her body started convulsing again and she moved her hand to massage her clit; confirming that she was approaching her second one. Towards the end her grunts became louder and her body went limp. Pratik too was nearing his crescendo and he picked up his tempo. She supported herself on her elbows and faced the brunt of his fucking. It was very fast paced but didn't last longer than two minutes. Several grunts from Pratik confirmed that he was unloading his precious semen inside her. He fell on top of her, who transferred a lot of weight on me in the process. She held him in place and massaged his balls, urging them to release more of his baby making sperm.

Few moments later, his shrunken penis flopped out, dripping his semen on my face. He crashed on the bed trying to catch his breath. Mayuri was too exhausted to react. She just lay their calmly her pelvis on top of my mouth as his copious cum dripped into my eager mouth. After about a minute or so, she lowered her pelvis onto my mouth and let me soothe her ravaged pussy. Needless to mention, her pussy was a gaping hole now, and even that darkness, I could clearly sense that. I really wondered if she would be able to feel me if I tried to mount her at this point. She adjusted her position, so that she could fellate him while feeding me his cum.

She didn't waste too much time and moved up to lay against him and hugged him lovingly.

"Nine more months," she exhaled.

Ignoring me, they slept blissfully. I retreated from the master bedroom as I felt too uncomfortable lying inside next both of them. However, Pratik hadn't even tried to talk to me or say anything insulting. This session was etched in my mind and for once, I really wanted Mayuri to be his mistress for life. I couldn't get much sleep as I tossed and turned on the couch kept outside the master bedroom but they slept blissfully. Early in the morning, Mayuri woke me up. She was playing with my pecker that was painfully in taut condition the whole night. She chuckled at my predicament and kissed me passionately while her lover slept inside. She had freshened up for her morning session as revealed by her minty breath.

"Thanks for being such an understanding lover," she whispered.

"You were brave," she said.

"This was the best session of my life!"

"And it was all because of you," she added, kissing me again.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I had always fantasized, you taking my lover's penis in your mouth, to prep it for the encounter."

"Which, you did," she said, and added, "for a few fleeting moments."

"And I really wanted you to guide him into me."

"I am indebted," she exhaled.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"Yes," I exhaled, "but not because I was so close to his penis."

She laughed playfully.

"This was a one-off," she assured, "we won't get this closer again."

"What fascinated you the most," she asked.

"Honestly?" I asked. She looked puzzled. Encouraged by her nodding, I blurted, "His penis."

She looked at me crossly.

"Not the way one would think."

"I think, you made an excellent choice."

"There is no doubt he could fill you even after you have delivered three children!"

"Beyond any doubt." She agreed.

As I sifted under her, aligning my stiff erection against her wedges of pelvis, she said, "You still have to wait."

"I need to attend to my lover."

"You are going to put your tongue in his foul mouth?" I quizzed her.

"With what he has, you shouldn't be surprised if put my tongue in his foul asshole," she retorted.

"Lest you wonder, you may see for yourself what my morning sessions are like."

She left me high and dry again but it seemed to keep my interest alive in eavesdropping on her. The door to the master bedroom was right across and it was still very dark outside. She had switched on the bedside light and kept the door slightly ajar. It was easy to peep into the bedroom and spy on them through the dresser mirror. She slept onto the other side of him, so that she wouldn't block my view. Very soon, she nuzzled into him as her hand slid inside his pajamas. Pratik was still asleep but it required only a little coercion from her before he moved. She showered his face with small kisses, eventually homing on his lips. Her kisses became wetter as she pursed her lips on his.

Just as she had explained, the sloth hardly moved, requiring her to shower all her attention. Perhaps, this was the trait that excited her the most. After all, as the alpha male, he had the breeding rights and he knew that the women under the roof came to him when it was time.

She kissed him passionately and slowly the sloth was returning her kisses. She hungrily slithering her tongue into his foul mouth. The bulge down confirmed that he was responding. Noticing the watch confirmed that Mayuri had spent well over ten minutes eliciting his interest in her. All along inhaling his foul breath but only responding with her sensuous kisses.

She then moved southwards, yanking off his pajamas and revealing his gigantic penis once again. My resolve was once again reaffirmed as I abjectly surrendered my husbandly rights to this marvelous specimen of his. Giving only a cursory lick to his penis, she instead focused on his asshole. He lay on his side with her head wedged between his legs, focusing on his anal opening. Any doubts about her fascination for him were dispelled then as she spent a good ten minutes simply tonguing his anus.

It was only then the sloth woke up to mount her in missionary position. And then did he plough her? To my utter disbelief I found him ploughing her for the next thirty minutes. No, it wasn't fast, but neither was it slow. It was a good mixture of the two but the proof was in Mayuri's moaning. They kissed throughout the intercourse and I often heard her moans muffled by their kisses. Soon after depositing his semen, Pratik retired to his guest bedroom. Allowing me yet another chance to make out with my wife. After having pleased her by soothing her pussy, she returned the favor by giving me a blow job but it didn't last long as the moment she inserted her finger into my anus, I unloaded into her mouth. She lovingly sucked all the cum and looked at me with disapproval.

"Even Vinil last's longer than this," she complained, swallowing the semen.

He had a blank check from her; so the farther she was from him, the better it was for us. Fortunately, he had very low sperm count as Mayuri had offered him bareback rides whenever he desired.

Later on, as we lay there in each others arms, she confessed her love for me once again. She knew that the only aspects I had enjoyed were watching them from very close quarters and to some extent eating his creampie. The rest was mostly for her pleasure. She admitted that combination of my tongue with his penis were quite potent and intended to repeat someday if I was willing.

She became pregnant with his baby that very same month. Her affair with him returned to normalcy and she made out with him alone as she did in the past. We rarely indulged in that sort of threesome; although a few times we did make out with Mayuri together like a regular threesome with both men lavishing atte ntion on one woman. Three other times, during that pregnancy, Mayuri urged me to be subservient during a threesome and made me do such things as sucking his balls and his knob during their act of intercourse. Those were ephemeral events but in her mind they always stood out. Again, it was always done to please Mayuri. It never seemed that Pratik enjoyed them; he only tolerated it, perhaps to humiliate me in the bedroom.

Mayuri had two fulfilling years at his place. She delivered our second ******* in the seventeenth month of our stay at his place. And conceived our ******* in the twenty-first month of our stay. Essentially, before her twenty-eighth birthday she was a mom of three children with her first conception during her twenty-fifth birthday. It was an incredible feat for a career oriented woman who didn't want to enter the family way until she was past her thirties. Just like their mom, both the ******* were fair and good looking; so my apprehensions were unwarranted.

As the years progressed, the ploy of the ladies became clear to me. Not happy with their monotonous - and more importantly, monogamous lives - they conspired to embrace a promiscuous lifestyle. It was Rohini, of course who initiated the process of debauchery.

None of them wanted scandals, so they intended to keep it between the four families. However, novelty only went so far. Rohini had to add that twist; after all she had been cuckolding Shrini all those years. The gullible women - namely Dolly and Mayuri - had to embrace their fate. Rohini planted the seeds in their mind that some men - not all - actually liked it when their wives indulged in such extramarital activities.

It wasn't clear why Mayuri seemed to be the center of this new universe - perhaps it was her age, perhaps it was her beauty, perhaps it was her libido but she was crowned the queen. Later she showed that she absolutely deserve d the title. Part of Rohini's reasoning was that the men would naturally flock to her and hence she had to offer special privileges to these men. The ploy worked, excellently, as I fell for Rohini's ploy on that movie night and Rohini very adroitly conveyed this to her before even the movie started. In some sense, Rohini had convinced Mayuri that with me as her husband, she could live this lifestyle to the fullest extent. Several episodes, events reinforced this over and over. Eventually, nature took its course and it wasn't long before she desired to be impregnated by these men instead of her husband. To a certain extent, she actually believed, this is what I would have desired as well.

Dolly was a slightly different story. Vinil was indeed low on sperm count. Her plight was understandable but she did have the same cuckolding tendencies. It was just that Vinil wasn't much of a cuckold. It was only Mayuri who could live this lifestyle to the fullest. She was indeed privileged in this regard. She was gorgeous, very young, adventurous, and was blessed with a husband like me, who always wanted to reserve the very best for her. Dolly on the other hand wasn't even as willing and adventurous as Mayuri was. Neither did she like kissing Pratik, especially with his morning breath, nor did she like to spend hours fellating them. Mayuri aced the tests on every dimension.

It is clear that Pratik was the top alpha male in the group but somehow it was Shrini who first made it with Mayuri. I am still unclear why Rohini did it this way and whether Mayuri knew right at the outset that Pratik was a much potent option. It seemed to me that since Shrini had always been surrendering his rights to Pratik, it was only right for him to have a first go at Mayuri. Rohini's miscarriage only solidified this and he impregnated Mayuri before him. Mayuri claimed that the sex with Shrini was electrifying but it was mostly because of the novelty. With Pratik, it was heavenly. The frequency was much less with Pratik but it was immensely satisfying as Pratik loved being inside her most of the time. Shrini was adventurous but in retrospect she preferred Pratik over Shrini.

Just like any cuckold, my graduation took several steps. Allowing my wife to date another man. Allowing her to experiment with them. Essentially, persuading her to consider another man. Often very subtly reducing the frequency of sex with her and reacting to her fantasies or verbal foreplay. Showing her the consideration when she needed the most. Such as allowing, actually encouraging, her to mate with her lover before me or sometimes at the expense of me. Showing the indifference, first, for the state of her pussy or mouth - as to where they had been - and then, later, getting fascinated by that state. All of this culminating in her impregnation by the two alpha males.

As the prominent alpha male, Pratik impregnated all the women in the group, except for Rohini. She conceived from him multiple times but miscarried. Shrini as the next in line impregnated two women from the group. And I as the beta male, sneaked in a chance with Sneha. We had three children, one fathered by Shrini and the rest by Pratik. Dolly's first conception was from Pratik, instead of me, but it only seems fair in retrospect now. She had three children, one fathered by Shrini and the rest by Pratik. Sneha too had three, one fathered by me and the rest two by her husband. The hierarchy was clear as Pratik stood at the top with the count of 6, Shrini a distant second with 2, and me salvaging a meagerly 1.

As per the plan, we returned from Denver after about 2 and half years stay. Mayuri spent the next several years raising our children and those were indeed the most challenging days as we hardly got time for each other. She immediately went on pill and shunned the thoughts of having yet another baby. About once a month, Pratik would visit and spend a week working from the local office . It wasn't as electric as it used to but there were times when they would indulge in twice or thrice every night. She showed no inclination of getting pregnant again, even though Pratik often tried to convince her. Apart from those special weeks, our life was mundane for five years until the youngest one went to school.

A few times, Shrini and Rohini visited us and we did re-live some of our old days but mostly it was plain. She started her work when our youngest went to school. She worked from home most of the days, which she did most of those five years but it was far infrequent. One of those days, after she had started working full time, I happened to ask, if the black partner from her firm still piqued her interest. She smiled. We understood each other.

After the lull of daily chores and raising children, we were entering the second phase of our marriage. She was nearing her thirty-five and to some extent she had lost her interest in Pratik. The visits were very infrequent and it seemed she longed for novelty yet again. Mayuri had regained her shape and was in her pristine form, almost resembling her younger self. All the hard work with my firm had made us affluent and work didn't warrant as much attention.

Not much was said. Within a couple of months, she broke the news that her black partner, after a wait of ten years, mounted her. He was about the same age as Pratik, around forty-six then. While not very athletic, he took good care of himself and was still attractive as per Mayuri. About twice a week, they got together and she pleasured him to his hearts content. Pretty soon, she got her tubes tied, to allow for more sexual freedom with him. He was almost the same size as Pratik but a little shorter, however with a little bit of hyperactivity in the bed. Naturally, she preferred a session with him over me, even though he was much older than me. He has been discrete and she reciprocated with a fervor that he never imagined. He is her current steady lover. However, age is catching up with him fast, so she may have to consider yet another in a few years time.

On the family front, not a single soul suspects of anything. Neither do our relatives wonder about the dis-similarities between our children and why none of them resembles me.

Today, when we reflect back on our lifestyle decisions, we don't regret them. In fact, Mayuri several times admitted it would have been much better had Pratik & Shrini imposed on her as soon as she had landed in the US. Her libido was much higher and the close proximity with all the friends those days would have provided her far more opportunities. Just imagining, Pratik mounting her in the first month after our marriage gave her the shivers. How to raise so many children could have been a problem? But then, we are very well to do now.

Instead of indulging in every detail, we thought, this would be a good place to put an end to this story. We had graduated with flying colors on this journey. Mayuri's very own words were a testament to this, "If I had a chance to be born again, I would choose only you as my husband."

"There are plenty with a long and thick dick," she added, "but it is only husbands like you who allow their wives to play with them and gladly suffer the consequences."

The End.

how can the final chapter have so many more views than the first 12 chapters?

it is a good story....just need to keep the names straight

he has a couple more stories...may post one of those later on

Back