Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 11

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 11
byvyasya©
Life progressed smoothly. Shrini and Rohini had to relocate to India within a few months after Mayuri's impregnation. His family back in India needed him and he couldn't resist the lucrative offer. It was clear that Mayuri didn't assist him and that it was yet another ploy to stoke my imagination. After returning from India, I romanced Dolly. Rohini provided the necessary support and soon Dolly lead me to her marital bed.

Dolly was cute. Her simplicity and effervescent behavior enticed me. She stood only 5' 2" with a petite build; putting on a little weight in recent years. Most notably, her breasts ripened and hips widened. Vinil, in comparison was frail like Shrini but much shorter, just about 5' 1", although, he always quoted himself to be 5' 3". Dolly's striking feature was her smile; my heart fluttered every time she smiled. Another feature that attracted men was her over-sized breasts. They were about the size of a grapefruits and on her narrow chest looked humongous. In fact, they could have looked adequate even on Sneha, who was the full-bodied lady among the four. Dolly wasn't as gifted with her complexion,though. Although she was fair, her skin texture left much to be desired.

The brief affair with Dolly bore fruits and she ended up getting pregnant. It turned out that Vinil had low sperm count and they were contemplating other ways to conceive already but Dolly preferred to do it in the old fashioned way. Unfortunately, she did this of her own accord and didn't take Vinil into confidence. The consequences of the brief affair were disastrous and if it weren't for Mayuri intervening, they were headed for a divorce. Expert manipulation of Mayuri and Dolly's shrewdness saved their marriage. Mayuri offered Vinil an open invitation to impregnate her if he felt betrayed over Dolly's and my behavior. Vinil, knowing his limitation, however, was more than happy to spend a few nights with her. While Mayuri didn't quite enjoy the sex with Vinil, she used it as an opportunity to humiliate me further.

Eventually, Vinil and Dolly were happy that I fathered their baby instead of some faceless stranger. Dolly had apparently paved a path for further cuckolding of Vinil with their plan to have another baby. And Mayuri categorically conveyed that I was not fathering our second baby claiming that I already had my share. I was glad that I got an opportunity to sow my seed as Mayuri would have found yet another reason to conceive from some one other than me.

Vinil and Dolly also planned to relocate back to India and somehow it seemed that it was only to stay close to Shrini and Rohini so that they wouldn't have to look far to find a ******* for their second baby. However, I was certain that no one except Shrini and Rohini knew about Mayuri's impregnation and similarly no one except Mayuri and myself knew about Dolly's impregnation.

During the last couple of weeks, Rohini and Shrini lived at our place since they had already packed off their stuff. Not surprisingly, Mayuri had relegated me to our guest bedroom. None of them had any pretension and finally for once I had experienced true form of wife-swapping. Rohini and Mayuri had little interest in their husbands during the weekends when I was present. Mayuri practically behaved as his wife and even went around with him for errands and dinners.

I didn't mind much as Rohini had suddenly turned into a tigress draining me every night I spent with her. She was passionate, experimented without any inhibitions and allowed me to take her anally on every occasion. She rimmed me several times, only to explain what pleasures Shrini had been deriving from Mayuri on a regular basis. This was besides the weekly dose of sex I was getting from Dolly, who was also in equal frenzy. Needless to mention we were pretty much drained by the time Shrini and Rohini flew to India.

The last weekend we got together as a whole group to relive our memories. The thought of sex didn't cross any (the four of us) of our minds and we were simply busy partying. We also had included a men's only hangout the last night we all were together. The women decided to spend time at home and relax while we headed to the city. I suspected some insidious plan must be shaping in their evil minds but nothing was apparent. Things unfolded gradually.

Rest of the folks headed home the next morning early as Shrini was supposed to leave early afternoon. With a late night outing the rest of us were still not in a mood to bid goodbye to them. Shrini, Pratik, Vinil, and I were sleeping in the living room. When I woke up, the folks had already left and Shrini had moved to the bedroom. Rohini woke me up and lead me to the guest bedroom.

"We don't have much time," she said. She locked her lips with mine, without paying any regard to my stale breath.

"I have little present for you," she said guiding me to the bed and pushing me back.

"Perhaps the last of such kind," she said, lifting her dress, giving an idea about what she meant. I was always nervous about this when it was talked about explicitly. Also, I had never done such a thing with Rohini apart from one earlier occasion. I was apprehensive but nevertheless went with the flow.

She straddled me quickly and lowered her pussy onto my face. It was only a few inches from my face.

"Enjoy the aroma," she commanded sensually.

"Your sexual bond with Mayuri depends on it," she exclaimed. She didn't move much apart from undulating her hips as I inhaled the pungent odor emanating from her honey pot. Needless to mention I had a raging hard on. This would have been a turn-off if I was already sexually satisfied i.e ejaculated. Perhaps, this was one of the reasons why I also enjoyed if Mayuri had sex with Shrini before me.

She lowered her vagina gently on my face but not enough to make contact with my lips. Her underwear kept the remnants of her morning session with Shrini secure. I could barely see as her night dress, a little thicker than the American versions, enveloped my face. Getting impatient, I motioned to raise my neck to get closer to her slit but she held me back with her hand, clutching my hair. She then lowered herself further but instead of targeting my lips, she rubbed her gusset on my nose, making my nose wet with the sticky substance. Having teased me enough, she finally positioned her pussy squarely above my lips but she avoided making contact. She wanted to test my subservience even further. I didn't disappoint. Extending my tongue I reached the sticky substance that was permeating through the gusset of her underwear.

"Uh...." she let out a loud groan as my tongue traced the smooth texture of her gusset, in an attempt to mop Shrini's semen.

"Relish it," she urged.

"Mayuri needs your support in order to fully enjoy her youth."

Without further ado, she promptly slid aside her gusset and let the trapped semen flow into my mouth. Unlike, my earlier experiences, it was much stickier and thick and there were several globs that gradually descended into my mouth. I didn't like the taste of the semen but somehow my sexual excitement always overcame my taste buds. I suspected, it was the same with Mayuri. After having satisfied with my oral duty, she lay on top of me kissing me on my lips.

"Did you like the taste?" she asked. I didn't like the taste but I had certainly enjoyed the experience as it pandered to my subservient tendencies.

"Aren't you going to miss it?" she asked skillfully, toying with my erect manhood. She guided my penis into her vagina and asked, "Can you feel how loose it is?"

Vagina's do get distended after intercourse, so it was but it seemed unusually so with her. Rohini was sexually much more experienced than the rest as she was much older but I had never experienced such a feeling with her earlier. It might have been simply because she always had sex with me whenever we met and very rarely she ever came to me after being with Shrini.

I nodded, honestly admitting it.

"Guess what would happen when Mayuri gives birth to your first baby?"

I understood her hint.

"She either would find one for herself or would expect you to do that," she added.

"It is better if you decide who would ******* your next baby," she suggested, grinding her hips.

"Do you understand?" she asked looking deeply into my eyes.

"Who?" I croaked, clearing my throat. She smiled.

"Did you like the taste?" she asked.

"What?" I asked puzzled. Then realized that it wasn't Shrini's semen. Vinil was certainly not her type, so that left only Pratik. Pratik, while a good friend of mine, was quite incorrigible and could easily get on anyone's nerves. There wasn't anything exciting about his looks, with protruding belly, he didn't seem quite the kind of guy she should get excited about.

"Pratik?" I asked surprised. She smiled. It had dawned on me that I must have been the ultimate cuckold, who had tasted semen of all the men in our group. Mayuri had experienced sex with Vinil and Shrini. Pratik was the only guy remaining.

"Why him?" I asked.

"Firstly, he fits the bill," she claimed.

"Secondly, Sneha wouldn't mind.

"And Lastly, physical proximity should allow ample of opportunities."

"They live in Denver," I immediately retorted.

"You could move there," she countered.

"It should be a good career move," she said referring to an open offer of starting up an office in the Denver area. I was concerned about the sudden U-Turn in our lifestyle with Shrini locating to India but this offered a glimmer of hope. Mayuri wasn't enamored by him. While she admitted that she found Shrini attractive and Vinil handsome, Pratik was never in her good books. However, she did entertain the thought of becoming Pratik's mistress earlier.

"Would she like it?" I asked.

"Move to Denver. And let Nature take its course."

"Rest assured, Mayuri would chose his penis over yours when her periods start again."

Rohini's assurance on all three fronts was promising. My concern always had been around pregnancy from these illicit matings. While I enjoyed the excitement, the practical implications troubled me. However, keeping in mind my indiscretion with Dolly, I certainly couldn't take moral high ground.

"What if she doesn't like him?" I asked.

"Explore with her. Suggest his name," she urged.

"She shouldn't think this is the end."

Surprisingly, we didn't talk about what next after Shrini. It just didn't seemed appropriate, although I had been mulling over it for past several weeks. The sheer excitement and the immense pleasure Mayuri derived from her solo sex life with Shrini, made me contemplate. Her last gift to me was quite eventful.

The next couple of weeks as expected Mayuri was distant. She was disinterested in sex and was generally broody. My sexual life with Dolly during the weeks continued to be radiant. It wasn't until the third weekend - a good eighteen days later - she showed interest in sex. After our dinner and our TV dosage, in the bed she quickly rolled onto me and kissed me passionately. She rubbed her crotch against mine as her tongue probed my mouth. Mayuri's aggression surprised me; usually I took initiative and even then her response was mellow. Our french-kiss continued for long time, all the while she tried relieving herself by grinding her crotch against mine.

After a little while, she took of her panties and I thought it was time for our intercourse but instead of her laying on her back, she simply straddled my face. While Mayuri had done this a few times, this was a little rare. She usually preferred to lay down while I licked her honey pot. For the next twenty minutes she practically humped my mouth with her pussy. The intoxicating sex that she had been accustomed to was only possible with the aid of my tongue now. She seemed to have had two orgasms in the process but her desire remained unfulfilled. Encouraging me to mount her, she tried yet another unconventional thing by lodging her right hand index finger deep into my anus as my penis plowed her vagina. Her lips glued to mine. Even in that sexually excited state, it took me a good ten minutes of humping to climax. Mayuri didn't seem to complain and I was quite certainly happy with my performance, which must have been a side-effect of my sessions with Dolly.

Next morning, I woke up to the pleasant sensations of Mayuri's mouth engulfing my tiny penis. She smiled as I looked at her rubbing my eyes. It didn't take much of Mayuri's time for my penis to swell to gigantic proportions compared to its original size. She hadn't indulged me in such an act all our married life, so I was enjoying the pleasurable sensations. Mayuri decided to change positions and instead of straddling my hips, she lay ontop of me in 69 position. She lowered her vagina to my eager mouth, giving a taste of my own semen. She again continued her humping, this time for much shorter duration, all the while playing with my penis. Having satisfied herself, she continued her attention to my penis but this time, she also inserted her index finger into my anus. She see-sawed her finger while her head bobbed up and down on my manhood. Her manipulation was yielding results as I raced towards my climax and in a matter of few minutes I ejaculated in her mouth. She licked every drop of it.

A corner had been turned. My sexual life was back; with Mayuri willing to experiment willingly. It wasn't quite what I desired but Mayuri showed a lot of hunger for sex with me. True, it meant my tongue was getting unusually exercised rather than my penis. The million dollar question, however, was whether Mayuri would be satisfied with this lifestyle. With no interference in our life, we opened up and for the first time Mayuri expressed her gratitude for having such a splendid opportunity of experiencing sex with other men. She admitted that there were times when she only thought of sex. While she wasn't willing to entertain the thoughts of the same lifestyle yet, she had contemplated on the possibility of making it out with Pratik. She also talked about the black partner from her firm and his interest in her.

It became clearer as days passed that Shrini's void had to be filled. Even if it meant he would get to impregnate Mayuri with our second baby. I broached the topic of having Pratik as her next lover.

"Why Sameer?" she asked puzzled.

"Aren't you happy that our life is back?"

"Not at the expense of repressing your sexual appetite," I responded.

"I am fine," she assured.

"We might have to move to Denver," I pleaded, hinting towards my impending offer. She hadn't show much interest in moving out of Bay Area. And more so when this meant moving closer to Pratik.

"Sameer," she urged, "this could turn our worlds upside down!"

"Ever since this started, I have felt like a Slut."

"Do you hate that or are just regretting."

"Regretting," she responded, stealing a quick smile.

"I am afraid my raging hormones would get better of me," she complained.

"I understand," I assured.

"You don't," she retorted.

"I had been having this yearning of getting pregnant ever since I became Shrini's mistress."

"This despite the fact that I knew this wasn't the right thing for us and for my career."

"More importantly, I wanted to get pregnant from Shrini."

"That's the only thing that worries me," I said.

"And it's exactly the same thing that drives us!" she added.

"Let's not worry about it for a moment," I interjected.

"Are you sexually attracted to him?" I asked. She thought for a moment.

"Let's see," she quipped.

"He is a man. Supposedly well-endowed. Good enough reason to experiment."

"You were apprehensive about him, earlier," I retorted.

"Sneha complained about his poor hygiene and his unwillingness to perform oral on her," she responded.

"Also, she didn't like kissing him," she added.

"But," she thoughtfully added, "she confessed that intercourse compensated for everything."

Mayuri's expectations were already in tune. She didn't expect any form of oral sex from Shrini; that was my responsibility. Intercourse was the single largest physical act from which she derived pleasure from Shrini. She indulged in other activities but that were mostly to please him and titillate me. Poor hygiene was the only issue. But, she had never hesitated locking her lips with Shrini with his stale morning breath. Neither did she ever hesitate going down on him, irrespective of his hygiene at that point in time.

"What kind of experimentation are we talking here?" I asked.

"The same kind," she responded immediately.

"Mayuri," I said gathering my thoughts, "I have an offer to move to Denver for couple of years and establish our new office."

"We could move and experiment with this new lifestyle."

"If we are not comfortable then we could move back after that period."

"You do understand what it means, right?" she cautioned.

"You might be pregnant when we get back," I said shrugging my shoulders. She smiled and added, "The worst could be I keep on getting pregnant soon after my periods commence."

Now, we were entering the realm of titillation. Rohini and Mayuri had constantly used such phrasing to caution me and also to judge my reaction. We knew that raising ******* is an ordeal, so I didn't expect more than two or three. Although, off late I had started believing that I would ******* none of our children.

"Let's see," I said deferring the question. Unlike the earlier times, Mayuri wasn't elated. In fact, she descended into further thought spiral. The fascinating thing about this conversation was that neither of us were even thinking about sex. We were simply talking as adults. Upon prodding her for what was on her mind, she carefully asked, "Sameer, if this were to start again, I don't want it to be under the garb as it was with Shrini."

"What do you mean?" I asked. She didn't respond but was lost in thought.

"You want the four of us to know and even encourage sexual proximity between you and Pratik?" I said putting words in her mouth. She responded with a smile.

"While this gives me a raging hard-on," I said, "it also scares me."

"Let's give it a try," I said nudging her. She conceded with a nervous smile.

We talked about the possibilities and timelines of moving to Denver. Sneha was into seventh month of her pregnancy, while Mayuri was in her fifth month. She joked about the striking similarity between the circumstances. We had moved to Shrini's place when Rohini was almost into her ninth month pregnancy. Although, Mayuri was looking forward to it, she was apprehensive about making out with Pratik. Sex without kissing wasn't much of an option for neither of us. Sneha hadn't been successful overcoming her apprehensions, so Mayuri wondered how she would.

Rohini was happy to hear about our news of relocation. She cautioned that Pratik was a push-over and that I shouldn't expect Shrini's etiquette from him. Sneha is aware of her husband's transgressions and that she reluctantly condoned Pratik for all his misdemeanor's. She jokingly advised to extend the same courtesy to yet another sexually frustrated husband by lending my wife's services. Rohini wasn't sure about Mayuri's libido because of her pregnant state but suggested that I refrain from sex in a similar fashion in order for her to get ready for him.

We set the date to move to Denver. Mayuri was into sixth month of her pregnancy while Sneha was into her last month. She expressed concerns about how she could deal with Pratik's size in her pregnant state. Rohini had apparently shared the details about this size in explicit detail; perhaps comparing him to Shrini. I wasn't sure but I had to assure her that it was okay to do whatever she felt instead of worrying about it.

Pratik and Sneha had convinced us to stay with them for the two years instead of finding a place in Denver. Sneha, however, called me and expressed concerns about her philandering husband. She even broke out the news about how all these years he had been screwing Rohini & Dolly. She admitted that while she didn't like it, she had gotten used to it over the past few years. More importantly, she admitted that this kept Pratik in a happy mood. He fancied Mayuri and she was worried that something untoward might happen. Although, the same worry about Rohini and Dolly moving to India concerned her as well. Sneha wasn't aware of Mayuri's indiscretions with Shrini and hence seemed genuine with her concern. After several days of talking with her, we both agreed that there was no harm in moving to their place for couple of months.

Ever since Shrini had relocated to India, verbal foreplay had essentially vanished. Mayuri had become serious and sometimes I missed the lighter aspect of our sex. She, however, didn't take long to come around and about two weeks before the move, she said, "Why don't we reserve intercourse for Pratik for the next couple of months or so?"

I had already stopped traveling during the week days to LA, so this meant no sex for me. Fortunately, she wasn't averse to oral sex and her concern primarily was about keeping her vaginal muscles firm for her action with Pratik. When the topic of how she would seduce Pratik into it. She replied, "I don't have to. He would do it."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He flirts whenever we are alone."

"I will be more receptive," she added.

I was a little puzzled but she had dropped hints about this a few times earlier. Never realized all these years that Pratik had been flirting with her. Their interaction always seemed ordinary. While Rohini had alluded to Pratik's philandering nature, I thought he was simply being himself.

While we were excited about moving to Denver, we never thought about the ramifications of things not working out. The terms of the contract required me to stay the full two-year period. Mayuri decided to take some time off from work, instead of continuing work in Denver. Her career aspirations had taken a back seat and she seemed more interested in starting a family and having couple of children before heading back to work again. It became obivious on who the ******* would be when she shared her calculations. If she gets pregnant within the first year of our stay at Denver then there would be yet another opportunity for her to conceive before the our two year period ends in Denver.

Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 12
byvyasya©
We moved to Denver on the set date. Pratik was out on business for that week so we had enough time to settle down before the fireworks started. Mayuri was excited at the prospect of cuckolding her husband yet another time with yet another person. Often, she would ramble about her almost completing the circle (having screwed Shrini, Vinil, and now Pratik). She wondered if during the subsequent get-togethers, she could allow free access to herself. Sneha seemed a little unnerved and confronted me at the first opportunity.

"Sameer are you okay with this?" she asked.

"It's alright," I quipped, not wanting to stress her further.

"He had pestered Dolly incessantly," she clarified

"What about Rohini?" I asked.

"She was his Slut," retorted Sneha, emphasizing the word "his."

"I presume Vinil didn't know," I remarked.

"He didn't," she curtly responded, "Dolly was initially interested but later on couldn't handle him."

"You know what I mean," she added.

"It might be too much for Mayuri at this stage too."

"Sneha don't worry," I tried to stop the conversation, "we have moved here for better career prospects."

"I understand," retorted Sneha.

"But could Mayuri handle Pratik's philandering nature?"

Realizing that this could continue incessantly, I interjected, "Sneha, we are not that uptight."

"Mayuri is beautiful," I said, "Tons of folks must be hitting on her, even in this state."

"She can handle anything," I added. Later it struck me that this could have been construed to mean something else as well.

"Besides," I assured, "if something untoward does happen, it would stay within these four walls!"

"Nothing would jeopardize your marriage," I said assuaging her fears. She had a faint smile but still added, "We should keep an eye, though."

"Of course," I said agreeing.

While Sneha had resigned to her fate, she still had a glimmer of hope. The upstairs room was given to us while they stayed in the downstairs room. This was mostly to avoid Sneha climbing the stairs in her state but then Mayuri herself was pregnant. It just seemed that Pratik had decided that his new mistress stayed upstairs while she downstairs. Pratik often slept upstairs in his office, which was next to the master bedroom, allowing more chances with Mayuri. I presumed just as Sneha was worried about the implications of Mayuri staying under the same roof, Pratik must have been planning. Mayuri was certainly eager. Her raging hormones had gotten better of her. A career oriented woman, who scorned at the thought of raising children, was actually looking forward to it. In fact, she wanted to stay home for the next four years and focus on her family, which meant staying pregnant for most of that duration.

On our sex front, Mayuri had made my life miserable. She didn't allow me to penetrate her for the last three weeks, despite spending every night with her. She also had been religiously doing her kegel exercises to tighten her vaginal muscles. It did occur to me that there was another female living under that roof and a pretty one at that. However, she seemed to be in some sort of distraught and didn't quite elicit the same feeling. Mayuri had been perfecting the art of keeping me on the edge for longer durations.

On the work front, the initial phase was a little easier as it only entailed handling logistics of managing the facilities. But soon the pressure of expanding the business would take over. Sixty-Seventy hours of work week was very common. Living with them had the dual advantage of taking care of Mayuri's loneliness as well as her sexual needs.

My conversation with Sneha continued over the week and I learned more about Pratik and Rohini's relationship. Rohini was Pratik's girlfriend who had become pregnant by him. But Pratik couldn't marry her, so Shrini married her to save the prestige of their family. Rohini was Shrini's cousin. As time progressed the love between Rohini and Pratik blossomed again and they started their affair. Initially, both Shrini and Sneha tried stopping it. Rohini and Pratik slept with each other whenever the four were together. Sneha and Shrini didn't have much interest in each other, so they slept separately. Rohini had three miscarriages - the first one when she was very young, the second one about five years ago and the last one recently about two years ago. Sneha suspected that Pratik had fathered the other two as well. While Rohini loved Pratik, she wasn't possessive and didn't mind Pratik's relationship with Dolly. I suspected Rohini actually might have been the instigator. It was quite surprising that Shrini and Pratik had a rather cheerful relationship but then Rohini had arranged for Shrini to impregnate the most beautiful woman of the group.

Sneha & I were curious about how things would transpire between Mayuri and Pratik. Sneha wagered that Pratik would make a move on her within the first week. It was solely up to Mayuri. Sneha was concerned that out of her modesty and concern for us, Mayuri might just brush it off, or allow him to take advantage of her. I probed further to understand if Sneha was actually averse to the idea of Pratik sleeping with Mayuri. After all, he had an open relationship with Rohini and even with Dolly it was semi-open; only Vinil was left in the dark. She responded, "I am used to it."

"He has slept with numerous women; nothing new."

"I am concerned about your marriage, though," she added.

"Why?"

"Pratik is gifted," she said plainly.

"Women rebuff his advances initially," she exhaled, "until they grasp what he has to offer."

"Once they have tasted it, they always come for repeats!"

I didn't react. She looked at me puzzled and asked, "You don't believe?"

She led me to her bedroom and grabbed her laptop. Mayuri had gone out for a walk so we were alone in the house. I anticipated that she would throw some damning evidence at me. Sure enough, she showed couple of pictures of Pratik in compromising position with Rohini. The next one, however, was a thumping smack. It endangered my self esteem. Rohini was helping Pratik showcase his prime possession by holding his penis on her palm. Her middle finger was touching the base of his penis, while the tip extended well past the base of her palm. Upon close inspection, it seemed that the base of his knob was almost touching the base of her palm. The majestic aspect of his penis of course was its girth. It easily, covered most of the surface area of her palm, with narrow patches of her palm showing on either side. Now, Rohini wasn't your ordinary Indian girl, in fact, she was tall by Indian standards and had a lanky figure. Her palms were slender and longish. So, quite certainly, Pratik was well-endowed. It definitely wasn't as big as some of the very long and thick penises in porn movies but I can assure I have seen quite a few porn stars with smaller sized equipment than his. If I were to guess his size, he could have been around 9 or 10 inches long and possibly about 2 - 2 ½ inches wide; I am just talking about the width not the circumference. He was better endowed than Shrini and mine would look puny in comparison to his. More importantly, his very dark in color, just like mine. This wouldn't make much difference to Mayuri but the stark contrast of their complexion made it exciting. I could visualize, Mayuri's pink vaginal lips wrapped around his dark penis, trying to draw more of it inside.

"And that's the kind of effect it has," she said, showing the picture of Rohini's distended vagina, dripping Pratik's semen. That picture reminded me of the state of Rohini's pussy the last day they flew to India.

"Why would women rebuff his advances?" I asked curiously.

"It should be easy for him," I added thoughtfully, "If he tactfully approaches them."

"He is not refined," she said, "like you," stealing a smile.

"Besides, he has other issues," she dropped thoughtfully. Finding a puzzled look on my face, she clarified, "Sometimes he has bad breath."

"Quite often, I meant," she added hesitantly.

"Things are changing," she said breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"He visited the Dentist a few times last couple of weeks."

"With Dolly he didn't bother, but with Mayuri he might just mend his ways."

"You understand what may happen, right?" asked Sneha, looking into my eyes.

"Has Mayuri ever been unfaithful," she asked seriously.

"No," I promptly responded, and added, "But, I suspect she might have been a little experienced before our marriage." I had just dropped this to lead Sneha into more interesting conversation but sometimes, I seriously entertained such a possibility. After all, her marriage to me was fairly sudden; the reasons given were much different but her recent behavioral change does allude to such a possibility.

"Hmm..." she thought and asked, "You are regular size, right?"

I nervously laughed it off but she understood.

"Then she might be tempted," Sneha said calmly.

"You don't seem to be terribly concerned," I remarked.

"Not really, but Pratik has this urge to sow his seeds as well."

"Rohini became pregnant twice, while we were married and he did pester Dolly to go off the pill."

"And Mayuri is the beauty queen, with her his drive would be even stronger."

"Aren't you worried?" she asked.

"I am," I said, "but I have been exposed to such a possibility."

"We have been married for four years but have been rarely together due to my constant travel."

"Have you guys fantasized of doing with other folks?" she asked.

"Have you folks?" I asked, instead of answering.

"There isn't much of sensuality in our relationship," she answered, "but the intercourses usually made up for it."

"Not much," I quipped.

"How often do you folks do it?" she asked.

"I hope you don't mind me getting personal," she added.

"No, its fine." I said.

"About three-four times a week," I answered. This was largely accurate although there have been peaks and troughs. She didn't react but said, "If things work out, her frequency might easily double."

She was definitely surprised with my reaction and ended up remarking, "Looks like you might not object after all."

"Do you want me to let you know if something transpires between them?"

"How would you know?" I asked.

"Pratik is open; he doesn't try to hide it from me."

"Let's just say if Mayuri finds it objectionable, then I would let you know."

"She certainly would be uncomfortable the first few times, but I wouldn't count on that," she teased.

Sneha seemed to be relieved, after all the only real issue for her, knowing the history of her husband, were complications from Mayuri's side. I was tentative about Mayuri becoming Pratik's mistress but after witnessing what he could offer, there was no shred of doubt in my mind. In fact, I wondered why Mayuri wasn't his slut all along and the baby she was carrying wasn't his.

Pratik arrived that Friday evening. Mayuri as a good family friend cooked the dinner; just like she did the whole of that week. In my mind, she was playing the role of an earnest mistress. Items on the menu were his favorite. She was simply dressed, wearing a tight sleeveless Khameez that accentuated her bulging breasts and extended tummy. Pratik had been helping with house chores since Sneha got pregnant, so he did the same. Sneha was oblivious to the chemistry brewing in her kitchen but I noticed quite a few things that surprised me. I wondered how I missed those signs earlier. Pratik touched her bare arms, several times that evening. He whispered into her ears several time. And finally, I saw him commit some brazen acts of brushing his palm against her butt. At two different occasions he did this. He also seemed to have grazed his crotch against her butt; I wasn't sure but Mayuri's reaction confirmed Pratik took advantage of her. To the reader this might simply seem ordinary but for the person who has the context; this would clearly convey that things would start sooner than later.

Sneha and I spoke briefly after our dinner while Mayuri was upstairs taking a shower and Pratik hit the bed early.

"It looks pretty easy," she started.

"She seems to fancy him already."

"You don't expect any sort of relationship between us, right?" she asked.

I was surprised by her directness. I would have been lying if I didn't think about making out with Sneha while we stayed at their place. However, I didn't expect it to happen in the near future. Sneha was the seventies style beauty queen. She resembled the actresses of the seventies era, with milky white complexion and pyramid structure. She had peculiar Maharashtrian features and looked absolutely gorgeous in their traditional attire. She was a little bit on the plump side but not distastefully so.

"It's up to you," I said.

"I like you," she said, "but sex with you is not a good idea."

"At this point," she added thoughtfully. I didn't respond.

"You are good looking," she continued.

"But I am not in a state to have sex."

"If you are interested in talking about Mayuri and Pratik, let me know," she said lowering her voice. I wasn't really interested in talking about them but then it was important to take Sneha into confidence. Silently, we both headed into her bedroom to talk. Pratik was surely asleep as he was usually after returning from a business trip.

"Does Mayuri know?" she asked.

"That Pratik would be targeting her," she clarified.

"Yes. She feels like a queen now."

"There is nothing more exquisite than being plowed by his penis," she responded.

"If she enjoys then you are okay, right?" I asked.

"Yes."

"He loves to have it everyday," she said, "So, Mayuri might be busy noon time when Pratik comes over home for lunch."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I am happy with few times a week," she quipped.

"Also, I can't do the kind of stuff he expects," she dropped in, "only the other women can do that!"

I smiled nervously, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. We were still standing inside her bedroom, just by the door; the door wasn't locked, just pulled in.

"Would you like a couple of times with me?" I asked, stepping closer to her. She was surprised by my move but didn't flinch.

"You are beautiful," I said and stepped close to take her in my arms. I had to push my luck. Within moments, we were engaged in a sensuous kiss that could rival Dolly's sensual ones. Sneha was a good kisser. Her kiss was prolonged, quite unusual for me but I went with the flow.

"Breaking the kiss," she said, "we shouldn't do it. Pratik doesn't like it."

"Why?" I asked surprised.

"That's the way he is."

"A little bit of foreplay is fine but no intercourse," she quipped.

"But he would be fucking Mayuri!" I complained.

"You see," she said, "Mayuri wants it."

"How do you know that?" I countered.

"Her body language was similar to that of Dolly's just before she gave in," she retorted.

"Buy some condoms," she advised, "the large ones."

"May not need them right now but in a few months they would be necessary."

Our conversation got disrupted by Mayuri as she came downstairs looking for me. She didn't find anything strange as we were comfortably seated on her bed talking to each other. After some small chat, Mayuri and I headed to our bedroom. Once we were comfortable in our bed, she asked, "Did you find anything odd today?"

"You were affectionate towards Pratik," I promptly responded.

"Absolutely," she said, "I wanted to let him know that I am available."

"Did he get the message?"

"Sort of," she said.

"Why did he head to bed early tonight?"

"He needs to recharge himself," she said.

"I am not sure though whether this is a good idea," she added.

"Why?" I asked.

"He is shabby," she complained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He didn't seem properly dressed, didn't seem to have showered in preparation and more importantly, he didn't even bother to use mouth freshener, knowing that he was trying to court me!"

"Wait a minute," I interjected.

"Was this planned?" I asked.

"Not planned but anticipated," she clarified.

"What bothered you the most?" I asked.

"His stale breath," she answered.

"Really? I thought you could handle it."

"Yes but I expected him to impress, at least the first time," she complained. I smiled in response.

"For your information," I said, "he has seen his Dentist several times last couple of weeks."

"So, he is certainly preparing," I said.

"How do you know?" she asked surprised.

"I have done my homework."

"Looks like you are really looking forward to it," she responded.

"It's been three months since you experienced someone else," I retorted.

"And you are concerned enough to share my womb with your best friend," she said in a condescending tone.

"We didn't decide," I said tactfully.

"Decide we did," she retorted, "by moving to Denver."

"I hope he is really endowed and not like Vinil," she exhaled.

"You shouldn't worry about it," I said assuring her.

"Rohini assured that you wouldn't be disappointed," I added.

"Let me make it clear," she said in a stern voice.

"Once I have accepted him," she continued.

"I would unequivocally let him know that I am his wife under this roof."

"You are the provider," she said, "but I would be looking towards him for anything related to sex."

I was aware of Mayuri's strategies now. She employed these scare tactics to ensure that I had the buy in. I had obviously considered this as a possibility and was actually looking forward to it; especially after witnessing Pratik's specimen. Needless to mention we had yet another hot session that night.

Next morning as usual, Mayuri got up early, even though it was a Saturday. She went out for her morning walk; while I lazed in the bed. I wasn't thinking about my work but my mind shifted to Mayuri and Pratik when I heard someone outside. It was still very early, about 6:30am, so didn't think much would happen but Mayuri was gone for about half-an-hour. I hesitantly stepped out and found that Pratik was tiptoeing downstairs. I carefully followed him and positioned myself strategically to observe what was happening in the kitchen. Pratik himself was deciding on making his move. Mayuri was preparing to have the breakfast and she was bending down to check the contents of refrigerator. In a brazen act, Pratik moved to the kitchen and positioned himself right behind Mayuri with his crotch aligned with her butt. He held her waist and pushed his crotch into her butt. Mayuri reacted quickly and turned around to look who was behind her. She almost yelled but had a nervous smile instead of frowning at him. It just seemed that Pratik knew that Mayuri didn't approve of it but was willing to tolerate it. I wondered if this was the first instance or there was some history behind.

He said something to her, to which she shook her head and tried to get out of kitchen. He stood in her way but didn't try anything forcefully. He continued his talking. Mayuri was answering in mono syllables. He stepped a little closer but she stood her ground. And then Pratik laid his hand on her tummy. Mayuri checked the entrance to kitchen and the stairs hesitantly. Pratik had already made up his mind as he confidently held Mayuri's face in his hands and leaned forward to kiss. She was stiff like a Mannequin; closed her eyes and accepted his kiss. She didn't reciprocate but that didn't stop Pratik. Breaking the kiss, he said something to her. She again glanced at the entrance and replied. Pratik didn't show any apprehension despite the fact that his wife and Mayuri's husband were present under the same roof. Pratik's hand moved to her left breast and gently squeezed it. Mayuri again closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasant sensation. He massaged both her breasts and said something again. She opened her eyes, looked at him first, and then again checked the entrance. This time, she moved her hands that were by her side, and circled his neck and offered him her lips again. Finally, she parted her lips and kissed him back with equal intensity. The whole thing took about five precarious minutes but Pratik nevertheless insisted that she kissed him back in the kitchen. Soon after, Pratik lead her to his upstairs bedroom for their first session. I wanted to eavesdrop but didn't have the courage to do so.

After about an hour, Mayuri returned to our bedroom. She locked the door and crashed next to me on the bed. She leaned forward and offered me a kiss. Her breath smelled of semen.

"You wouldn't believe the kind of sex I have had," she said.

"Oh my god," she exhaled, "I couldn't even get all of it inside!"

"Don't waste time," she said before I could respond.

"Eat it."

"It's fresh!"

Needless to mention it was indeed fresh, thick and abundant, just as it was when I last tasted it from Rohini. Things had moved much faster than either of us had anticipated. After her excitement subsided, she said, "That Bastard, didn't even brush his teeth and kissed me."

"Not only that," she said, "I responded."

She explained what else happened inside the room and how thrilled she was to lay her hands on his majestic penis. A peculiar thing, she noticed with him was that he wanted to take her anally and constantly probed her anus with his fingers, in every position they had sex. It wasn't just probing she said but he actually got dirty and inserted his fingers inside. All that left her anus sore and she suggested purchasing some lube to ease the friction. Mayuri admitted that she was apprehensive initially but was glad that she tried it. Upon asking if it was worth looking over his poor oral hygiene, her answer was a resounding yes.

Things were under the garb for the next four weeks. Pratik screwed her every afternoon during the weekdays. She sneaked into his bedroom early morning during the weekends to keep her average up. She felt despicably slutty to get up early morning and freshen up only to insert her tongue into his foul mouth. Yet, it somehow brightened her days. Perhaps the anticipation of intercourse with him obliterated her olfactory senses. Seemingly, Pratik was unconcerned about his morning breath and expected Mayuri to lock lips with him regardless. Mayuri figured that it was only the initial couple of minutes that bothered her and contrary to her instinct, wet kisses actually made it better. He showed no interest in going down on her and neither did he try to finger her pussy. His sole interest was her anus, which he fidgeted with relentlessly every time he made love to her.

Amidst all the hype, I was surprised by the frequency of her sessions. According to the statistics, Shrini clearly dwarfed Pratik, yet Mayuri claimed that she was satisfied. She admitted that Pratik was a sloth and preferred lazing around over everything else. Sure enough it reflected in the variety of positions - missionary, on top, and doggie - he had sex with her. Things turned swiftly when Sneha was in the hospital for delivery; a couple of anticipated complications required her to stay over. Pratik had unplanned work so he couldn't stay overnight with Sneha; instead I stayed back. Sneha, of course, made it worthwhile by swapping saliva with me and jerking me off. Married to someone whom she didn't like to kiss, Sneha was a great kisser. Over the past four weeks, we must have shared over fifty deep, intense kisses. In fact, it was simply those kisses, and on a few occasions little bit of boob squeezes that she allowed. While she did grope my penis, she never tried to jerk me off until completion except that night. It dawned on me the reason for her courtesy when she said, "Mayuri must have had a fantastic night," in the morning.

Upon returning back with my heart thumping wildly, I found that Mayuri was still asleep but Pratik was gone. She was wearing her flimsy nightie and the bed was in complete disarray, betraying the events of last night. Upon close inspection, I found several spots on the bed sheet that seemed to be Pratik's dried semen. Mayuri was naked beneath her nightie. It didn't take much time for me to start licking her well used pussy. Mayuri was fast asleep and it took few minutes of effort to wake her up. She squirmed and holding my head tightly up against her pussy, encouraged me to do lick it clean. Pratik had screwed her thrice that night; and each session of her lasted about an hour. She didn't let me fuck her because she was sore with the action that night. It didn't bother as I had already been having regular sessions with her every night. The same pattern repeated that night with me at the hospital and Pratik at home.

Surprisingly, Pratik showed remarkable restraint during those four weeks. However, this must be expected for someone who has bedded all the women from our group. Mayuri certainly had a satisfying sixth month of her pregnancy. She anticipated the rest of the months to be even more exciting given that Sneha would be busy with her motherly duties.

The following weekend, when we were engaged in a slightly longish amorous foreplay, I asked her, "How was your first month with him?"

She was amused. We were avoiding talking much about it; mostly letting our actions speak.

"Great," she exhaled.

"Thanks to your ambition," she added. She was alluding to the reason why we moved to Denver.

"Work hard," she urged, "We might have a large family to support!"

"You are thinking about the next one?" I asked.

"And the one after," she cheekily admitted.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Absolutely."

"Just because of his size?" I asked.

"No," she said, and added, "He is much thicker than Shrini but only slightly longer."

"Then why?"

"He has the aura of the alpha male Lion."

"How so," I asked surprised.

"Just like the lionesses, he expects his women to come to him for sex and procreation."

"He courts but not as often."

"The reality is that he doesn't care about them but just knows that he has in it him."

"Shrini was well endowed but he didn't have the character," she clarified.

"You complained he doesn't look after his hygiene," I retorted.

"Yet he knows, every morning your wife would gladly swap saliva with him. She would gladly ignore the pungent odor of his penis while pleasing him."

Mayuri had started visiting Pratik on a daily basis in the mornings as he didn't have his regular dosage of sex from Sneha.

"He also doesn't bother about your presence," she continued.

"He has screwed me in the downstairs bathroom, inside the car while parked in garage, and even inside our bedroom closet."

"All when you were at home, during our normal waking hours."

"You kidding," I exhaled, surprised by her admission. She shook her head, smiling.

"You seem to be a little too comfortable with him," I remarked, hesitatingly.

"Are you sure, nothing happened before we moved here?"

She was very intimate with him in a remarkably short span of time. It took a long while for her to be comfortable with Shrini. Her guilt ridden smile answered the question amply. Over the next few days, she reluctantly shared the details about her initiation with him.

It happened the last night of the get-together we had before Shrini and Rohini headed back. Pratik had headed home earlier on some pretext. Mayuri attributed the blame to Rohini. Although, Rohini had floated the idea of Pratik, Mayuri wasn't keen - partly due to his poor hygiene, partly due to his unattractive looks. He was also fat and out of shape.

That evening, the ladies visited the indoor swimming pool for a late night swim, although it wasn't allowed. Mayuri wore a two piece swimsuit that Rohini and Sneha had purchased for her. Her fourth month bulge was apparent in that skimpy swimsuit. Our pool was indoors and practically in the basement due to the uneven terrain of the place where we lived. It was private and quiet as there weren't windows or outlets, except vents for air circulation. The changing rooms were either of the entrance to the Olympic size pool. Dolly headed back earlier to catch on sleep but Rohini, Sneha, and Mayuri enjoyed until about 10:00 pm. Our pool closed at 10:30 pm, so they decided to call it a night. Mayuri headed to the restroom to relieve herself while Sneha and Rohini headed to the showers, joking that there was no harm in using the shower cubicles. The shower rooms and the restrooms were next to each other inside, and due to the quietness, it was easy to hear them in the other room. Absent mindedly, she entered the restroom after gathering her belongings behind Rohini and Sneha. She almost yelped when she was dragged into the restroom all of a sudden. It was Pratik; he covered her mouth to muffle her cry. She was surprised but thought he might have been expecting Sneha.

She seductively whispered, "Sneha is heading for the shower." The shower cubicles offered some privacy if he wanted to take the risk.

"I know," he answered. Her face paled when she heard that. It dawned on her that she was practically naked in front of Pratik in the two piece swimsuit. It was perfectly design for the advantage of Pratik, showing ample cleavage. She was in shock and didn't utter anything but kept looking at him.

"Someone could catch you in here," she reasoned. It was time to close the pool and she expected the security person to show up any minute. He responded by stepping towards her. They were in the corner restroom meant for handicapped folks that had ample room. She stepped back *******. Rohini's suggestions went through her mind and it seemed she had arranged for this. However, she didn't expect Pratik to be reckless enough to jeopardize both her and his marriage. She wondered if Sneha was guilty as well. Rohini had assured of his sexual prowess, so this was her chance to find out.

The silence was unbearable and finally, she tried to squeeze out of the narrow gap between him and her. He blocked her. She pleaded, "Please let me go."

He shook his head, smiling at her predicament.

"Waited too long," he finally uttered.

She shuddered when he placed his hand on her slightly distended tummy. Gently stroking her belly, he muttered, "Should have been mine." Her heart skipped a beat upon hearing that.

"Never mind," he said looking up to her, smiling.

"You are quite young," he reasoned.

"What are you talking about?" mumbled, Mayuri finally.

"You know," he calmly answered.

"In fact, you are relishing at the prospect," he said, leaving her to fill in the blanks. Her mind couldn't register his words - she was still in a state of blur - but his cocky nature had definitely aroused her. She was lubricating profusely despite having a satiating week with Shrini. Unlike, Shrini, Pratik didn't show any excitement of having an opportunity to make love with a beautiful woman. She knew him for a long time but never expected him to be bold and intimidating. She noticed that Pratik did embody some of the desirable traits she looked for in her prospective mates. It was simply a matter of his equipment now.

She observed his physique carefully. He stood about 5' 10", a little shorter than Shrini but considerably taller than me. He was overweight and had a sizeable paunch. He was dark but not much darker than me. Due to his bodyweight, his age showed clearly; he was thirty-six years old. She had no reason to be fascinated by him. His hygiene was legendary in our group. A pungent odor from his underarms clearly demarcated the air surrounding him in the pristine, well chlorinated restroom. His body had plentiful hair contrast to Shrini and me. His darkish lips showcased his yellowish teeth that accentuated his stale breath.

Mayuri deliberated with herself in vain; the package wasn't alluring. Yet, she craved his bold demeanor. Shrini never showed this kind of assurance during their early days of courtship. Pratik had the audacity to walk into ladies room, and court her, almost, in presence of his wife. This despite his ordinary looks and questionable hygiene.

"Let's see," he said breaking her reverie. His hand moved to her pelvis. Her hands moved to stop him, judging the need to shield her flimsy pantie. While the ladies were cooling down on the other side, the chemistry between them was boiling hot on this side.

He was in no hurry. He had already cornered his mare. She held his hands in a vice grip while her eyes were locked with his. Against her better judgment, her body was preparing for the ensuing session. His steely gaze reminded her of Yarraman and how he would have communicated his alpha male status to Belle. Yarraman had neither a need nor desire to prove his status. It was understood. His ability to court Belle was not questionable.

Several moments passed in that state. Pratik patiently waited for her resolve to weaken. The ladies on the other side had finished with their shower and were calling to her. She looked at him for guidance. Her grip eased but she held his hands in hers. Pratik was unconcerned about the other two women; his eyes still mating with hers. When they called for her again, she ******* let go of his hands but in the process guided his hands to pelvic area. She kept an eye on the women but her hands went behind her bum raising her pelvis further providing better access. It was sudden but subtle invitation from a demure young wife.

She held her breath when Pratik inspected her vagina by sliding aside gusset of her pantie. A loud moan escaped her mouth as his fingers effortlessly slid inside the folds of her lubricated pussy. She was annoyed by the shameless capitulation of her body. The lubricating fluids gushing onto his fingers. He lewdly licked his slick fingers after withdrawing from her hole and remarked about the sweet taste of her pussy. She frowned.

"I wasn't wrong," he quipped, in his usual, loud voice.

"Shh..." she urged. He stood at a comfortable distance; it narrowed but not at the required pace. Her awkward position - pelvis jutting out indecently - welcomed his new stallion.

"Tell me," he quipped, again, in his usual voice. She quickly hushed him, in the process disengaging from the act.

"They might be looking for me," she remarked. Her thoughts were of leaving but her body had ******* moved closer to him. She realized when the cold wall behind wasn't making her uncomfortable anymore. A thin waft of air separated them. Her quandary was apparent. She didn't want to be caught by the ladies and neither did she want to leave without sampling his specimen.

"Tell me," he asked her once more. She reacted urgently and hushed him; her hand on his lips and her body glued to his. His stale breath hit her when whispered, "Tell me," with utmost precision, "is there a place for another one," by placing his hand on her womb. A shiver ran through her spine; her lips quivered in anticipation and her eyelids lowered in submission.

On the behavioral scale, Pratik had aced her test. The self-assured, arrogant attitude that she found missing in Shrini was in abundance.

She vividly recollected that his breath was questionable; yet she yearned to insert her tongue into his mouth. He stood tall with his breath blowing on her nose, so she tried standing on her toes, bringing her lips at level with his.

"You wouldn't regret," he whispered, sending yet another waft of stale air. However, to her pleasant surprise, her hands were directed to his manhood. His fly was open. Her hands hesitantly slipped into his trousers to cup his erection. The thick sausage riveted her attention from his stale breath. She pushed his underwear down to free his semi-flaccid penis. It was long and very thick. Just like Shrini, his sacs were sizeable and drooped behind his oversized penis. It fascinated her. She wondered if she could accommodate him.

While she was busy assessing her new stallion, the ladies from the other room became curious.

"Mayuri," called Sneha, "What's taking you so long?"

"Nothing," responded Mayuri.

"I have a stomach upset," she added. Her hands that were stroking his penis stopped for a moment. Rohini and Sneha's chatter annoyed her. Pratik, however, was relaxed. She looked into his eyes to chart out the plan. He showed no hesitation and it was evident that he intended to mount his mare.

He stooped down to taste her lips. Despite her reservations, she found herself on her toes offering him a kiss. It was a delicate kiss; their tongues explored each other's mouths. She gulped loads of his saliva as he practically drooled into her mouth. Her hands were busy stroking his penis and massaging his balls.

"Are you willing?" he whispered between his kisses.

"It's huge," she moaned.

"Are you going to be long?" yelled Sneha. Mayuri continued her kissing, ignoring Sneha. She wasn't concerned about getting caught and the only thing on her mind was his majestic penis. She lined up his penis against the entrance of her prized pussy. The fat knob made inroads into the thin wedge between her lips. Even the knob seemed considerably bigger than Shrini's.

"Hurry up," yelled Sneha as she marched towards the restroom. Mayuri froze! Pratik, however, had already cocked up the trigger; his knees bent, his hands pulling on her butt.

Rohini interjected, "Let us leave, she will join us." And both of them quickly left the ladies room. Inside, in the impending position, Pratik asked, "Are you my slut?"

She answered by latching onto his lips. The knob gradually moved inside her and she was surprised at how slick her pussy was. His hand moved further down on her butt, till his index finger probed her anus. The combination was unbearable and she shuddered with her first climax. Only a little over half of it was embedded inside. Pratik increased the tempo by roughly fingering her anus. She squirmed, which only caused more of his penis to make way deep inside. She had never felt so full; not even with Shrini.

"Wouldn't you want to conceive from this?" he asked. He still hadn't commenced his humping but Mayuri had already climaxed. He drove in his penis to the hilt with one swift moment while synchronizing it with his finger barging into her anus. Mayuri hadn't experienced this mixture of pain and pleasure during intercourse. She groaned in pain but he stifled her cries by his kiss. Pratik initiated his slow humping motion. It was an unusual position but she tried accommodating him balancing herself against him. Gone were her apprehensions of his poor hygiene. Her mouth was practically glued to his the whole five minutes of his slow fucking. The descent from her first climax was ephemeral as she moved onto her next one.

Pratik was relishing it. It wasn't simply the fact that he was screwing a young, beautiful woman. It was also her response; she melted as soon as his penis pierced her tight vagina. Her lubrication was running down his penis to his sacs and anus.

A whole fifteen minutes had passed since she had entered the restroom. They both were sweating, although the room was quite cold. He increased the tempo her rapidly towards her second orgasm. She was getting uncomfortable in her position, so encouraged him to take her from behind. She felt the void inside her vagina - when the cold air sneaked inside - as Pratik disengaged from her.

In her new position, she leaned forward facing the wall, presenting her butt to him after spreading her feet. Pratik didn't engage but inspected his mare. For a moment, she became conscious but a moan escaped her mouth when Pratik played with her anus. Shrini rarely played with her anus, so it was a new feeling. The juices spread from her vagina had reduced the friction making his ministrations pleasurable.

"You are hot," he complimented for the first time. She smiled.

His fascination for her anus showed clearly as he spent several minutes probing it. His fingers would gently probe, massage surrounding area, before homing in to penetrate the tight sphincter muscles. Mayuri would clench her teeth to endure the discomfort and experience the pleasure.

"You can't handle the pill, right?" he asked.

"Nooo," she groaned as his fingers were logged inside now. In her mind, she had already accepted his proposal. Only he had rightful claim to her fertile womb, she thought. Even if she were on pill, she would go off it to fulfill his claim.

"Just make sure Sameer uses a condom," he whispered into her ear. Mayuri enjoyed verbal foreplay. Shrini didn't have penchant for that; it was only her constant encouragement that made him react.

"Better yet, avoid it during your fertile periods," he continued.

Mayuri reached back and stroked his penis that was losing stiffness. After fiddling with her anus for over five minutes, he initiated his humping motion. Again with a swift moment, he was lodged inside her, getting a loud grunt from her. Pratik humped her at a decent pace for the next five minutes before showing signs of ejaculation. It seemed Pratik couldn't hold it as long as Shrini but she attributed it to his first time with her.

He slowed his tempo and took her in his arms from behind. She was practically standing upright with a thick sausage slithering through her vagina. He played with her nipples, nuzzling into her neck. Yet again, she found that her pelvic muscles were much stiffer and offering lot of friction to his invading penis, in this new position.

When his finger moved to her clit, her body convulsed, launching her into second climax. She leaned back, offering her mouth to his kiss. Pratik latched onto her lips and kissed her passionately. She confessed of fantasizing me sucking on her clit while he plowed her pussy. Surely, she imagined my tongue in place of his fingers.

"Are you still a virgin there?" he asked referring to her anus. She nodded, with a smile.

"Won't stay for long," he added, again kissing her lips. Mayuri explained the position had intensified her experience; it seemed his penis was knocking her cervix with every stroke. He pushed her to lean forward again, making space for his finger to enter her anus. Again, it annoyed her but she resisted the urge to stop him. After all, it was the first time she experienced pain in sexual act while having intercourse. The only other time she found it painful was when Shrini humped her face. Her excitement had elevated several notches. She finally met an alpha male mounting her on his own terms - with utter disregard to her preferences.

Pratik continued his stroking along with his perverse act for the next several minutes. He had certainly controlled it far more than she had expected. He added yet another act to her repertoire - to withstand anal manipulation without any lubrication.

They heard the security person call to verify if someone was in. She responded quickly, "Give me ten minutes."

"Hurry up," she urged him.

"He can wait," he responded.

She was getting uncomfortable in the cold room and wanted to wrap it up quickly. She disengaged and turned around. Her modesty returned when she looked at him again. She laid her eyes on his equipment. The thick dark knob lay exposed, glistening with her juices. It was slightly curved up. She approved of it once again. Pratik urged her to spread her legs in the standing position. But she had different thoughts. She stroked his penis gently, still mesmerized by its beauty. Pratik kissed her again as she weighed the idea of kneeling down to take it into her mouth.

Her heart won over her mind - that was stopping her from acting too slutty. She slid down and kneeled in front of him taking his penis in her mouth. She relished it with delicate strokes of her tongue. She also licked the repository of baby making semen, encouraging him to ejaculate quickly.

Pratik, however, was more interested in sliding it inside, past her throat. Length was not much of an issue now; but thickness still was. She alternated between allowing him to push his penis in her mouth and delicate licks. She was getting tired and after about ten minutes of fellatio, she stood up to stretch her legs.

"Let's get cracking," he said kissing her lips. He wanted to take her from behind again. And this time, she anticipated a brisk tempo.

"There is a lot to deposit inside," he quipped lining his penis at the entrance of her pussy. He plowed for a further two minutes before depositing his semen inside. His penis twitched and shot several spurts of his sperm deep inside her. Her inner walls were inundated with his thick semen. There wasn't much chance for her if she had been in her fertile period. She turned around to look at his spent equipment. Without much encouragement she kneeled down again to clean his penis of her juices and his semen.

It lasted only for about twenty five minutes with five minutes of prelude. They left the restroom together. Rohini and Sneha had inadvertently, perhaps intentionally, carried her stuff back; leaving her no option to walk back in that state. Pratik offered his jacket but that still left plenty of her body to admire. He walked her upstairs with his arm around her waist. The security person smiled as they sauntered across the lobby. Little did he realize that Pratik was escorting someone else's wife. She cursorily objected to his behavior but realized that it was quite dark outside anyway.

Mayuri thought about her recent episode and how satisfied she was in just twenty-five minutes. Although, she wasn't comfortable, she liked the spontaneity. Leading her to the stairs instead of the elevator, he offered yet another hint. Upstairs, just before exiting the stairs, she turned around and offered him a kiss. Surprisingly, Pratik kissed her back, forsing his tongue inside her mouth, in the process tasting his own semen.

The session with Pratik had certainly convinced her about his virility. Moving to Denver meant continuing the lifestyle. Not sustainable given all she thought about was getting pregnant. The financial implications of the move were too enticing for either of us to resist the move. My new compensation and the lower cost of living compensated for her salary as well. The two year tenure allowed her to contemplate the possibility and perhaps getting pregnant by him.

Back