Jenny's BBC sequel in NE

You may recognize her from the net but this is the real deal. My beautiful bride is ready for her 2nd ever BBC!! Looking for clean, fun, open minded, hung and ok being filmed. We would prefer someone in our area but we would be willing to travel for the just right guy. We are in Lincoln, NE and I (hubby) am in charge of finding the right guy. Contact me here or Twitter @MrJennysroom.
If she ever wants to fuck a fan....

Attachments

• 049E0839-6CE3-4AD4-B445-A0F12D0F2453.jpeg
    049E0839-6CE3-4AD4-B445-A0F12D0F2453.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 16
  • CBB3D0A6-0E74-4922-BD8C-B7E5776100BF.jpeg
    CBB3D0A6-0E74-4922-BD8C-B7E5776100BF.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 16
You may recognize her from the net but this is the real deal. My beautiful bride is ready for her 2nd ever BBC!! Looking for clean, fun, open minded, hung and ok being filmed. We would prefer someone in our area but we would be willing to travel for the just right guy. We are in Lincoln, NE and I (hubby) am in charge of finding the right guy. Contact me here or Twitter @MrJennysroom.
ill be more than happy to meet, I'm bisexual by the way

Hello gorgeous!!!

Smokin Hott

Back