Jennifer on Vacation

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Joogie103

I didn't understand it, a story had gotten stuck in my head. At the center of the story, two Turks who seduced a married young woman. What was the cause? Why was I only thinking about the story lines of this tale? I couldn't or didn't want to talk to my wife Jennifer about it. Because that would have meant indirectly asking her to have sex with a Turk. No, that could not be my goal. And yet I jerked to this idea. I had to get out of this situation, just how? And again this story grabbed me. It grabbed me right there when I slipped into bed with her in the evening. As if a potent Turk would crawl into bed with her in my place, grasp and squeeze her tits until she screams with pleasure.

No, it couldn't go on like this, but what should I do? My best friend didn't live too far away. I called him and told him roughly what it was about on the phone. So we met a week later. Of course, I had to tell Gordon, that was the name of my longtime friend, in great detail what it was all about. I thought I saw a grin on his face. "Say you don't take me seriously," I snapped at him. "It's important to me that the thing comes out of my head."

"Yes," Gordon looked at me, "I think there is no special recipe for that. I just grinned because I just remembered the saying

>> Cast out the devil with the Beelzebub << which probably means, >> The devil will drive away the devil <<. "

At that very moment I saw Gordon's wife standing in the doorway, she must have just come from the weekend shopping. In her hand she was holding some papers that I identified as the story. While we were getting the groceries out of the car, I saw her studying the papers. I was terrified, especially since she knew my wife well.

While we were sitting in the kitchen with a beer, Gordon's wife had finished reading. "What kind of writing do you have here? Yours?" She looked at me. I nodded. "And you can't get that out of your head now?" she asked further. I nodded again. While Gordon tried to explain to his wife in a few words what it was about, I was tormented by the question of how I could prevent my wife from finding out about my dilemma. Both seriously promised me not to let anything get out.

So the three of us continued to discuss. There were a number of suggestions and ideas that could help me. For example to visit some Turkish communities to get to know Turks. We rejected all these proposals as impractical. How could I have explained to Jennifer why I wanted to get to know Turks ?

The only thing left was the suggestion to spend our next vacation in Turkey. Then, according to Gordon's wife, I would soon notice that Turkish men are just normal men. That would certainly help me to get these ideas out of my head from the potent, women-collecting Turkish machos.

II

I liked the idea, and all the way back I thought about how I could make my change of heart palatable to Jen. I got brochures, read travelogues, hotel reviews and more. Then I felt ready to discuss a change in our vacation plans with Jennifer. She wasn't enthusiastic, we had planned to stay at home for the year and only go to the mountains for a week. It took me a week to convince her, and then it was Gordon's wife's persuasion on the phone that made the difference.
The bad thing was the two voices in my head. While the first voice warned me and said to me: don't do what you are thinking about, never leave her alone with a Turkish macho. On the other hand, the second voice, let her have fun too.

You have to show her what you want, just invite a Turkish man to your table in the evening.
If Jen had known my train of thought and my inner conflict, we would definitely not have gone on this vacation. But so, I was curious about the Turkish men, and at the same time was afraid of them. Were they really those machos whose goal it was to have more and more women on their success list?

I heard they didn't even stop at married women. Now that we were on the plane, there was no turning back. Our travel destination Adana, located in the south of Turkey. Here we had booked a hotel for one night in order to travel to "Titanic Beach Lara & Resort in Lara on the Turkish Rivera" the next day. I have to say the trip was exhausting, but due to the break in Adana we arrived at our destination fairly relaxed. What we noticed immediately was the other breed of people, we were in the Orient. This was a different world. Several times we noticed that the men here turned to Jen, looking at her in a blatant manner.

Of course we used the first day to look around the resort, to swim and also to enjoy a ***** at the beach bar. Here in the bar, this macho attitude was not so pronounced, but it was felt. Everything was designed to pamper the vacationers all around. The bar was getting full of people. I saw Jen restlessly sliding onto her bar stool, finally she asked me to change seats. I didn't know why, but I granted her wish.

We discussed what we could do in the evening, cinema, television, going for a walk. No, definitely not, then we could have stayed at home. Jen had now also switched to vacation mode. I noticed it from the fact that she already had her second ***** in the afternoon and was cautiously joking with the bartender. She also asked the bartender about the nightlife here and in town, about the special features here, etc. I was properly logged off. "You could go and see what we can do in the evening this week. The keeper here just told me there is a large information board in the hotel." Yes, why not, so I had the opportunity to come up with a strategy.

It took me almost an hour to get an overview. When I was on the way back I noticed that my seat was taken. A burly older Turk sat there in my seat and talked animatedly with Jennifer. He looks like a boxer, I thought to myself. Jen then introduced us to each other. The Turk smiled, asked what we'd like to *****, but he didn't get up from my seat . Out of necessity I had to move to Jen's right side. Out of the corner of my eye I saw how the Turk took advantage of this and moved his stool close to my wife. If Jennifer felt his heat, certainly, but she didn't show it. Yes, the Turk was nothing less than one of the heads of the hotel. He told us that he worked here with his two boys. He recommended his two boys to us. So they can finally improve their English. You know what, I'll reserve a table for you tonight, be on time. With that he got up, stroking Jen's bottom with one hand, he was gone. Jen and I looked at each other. What was that, we looked at each other and had to laugh.

"I think you have a little sign on your forehead that says, Find a man for the evening," I flattered. "Nonsense," said Jennifer, "we have vacation and I definitely want to enjoy it. We were still a bit exhausted from the journey and decided to lie down for a while. We woke up when it was already 9pm. But how it is Life required a choice between lying down and starving or getting up and going to the bar for at least something to eat, and we chose the second option.

Oh, we were already expected, how we had been recognized remained a mystery to us. In any case, that had the advantage that we had a place immediately and could eat in peace. As we just finished eating, suddenly two glasses of champagne were in front of us. While we were looking around, someone from the bar toasted us. We nodded back. As it turned out, it was a Canadian businessman who was trying to get connected here, but that wasn't our cup of tea.

What about potent Turkish guys as they were described in the story? So far, I had not discovered anyone that came close to this cliché. I danced a few rounds with Jen, but the right mood didn't arise. We decided to leave it for the day and go to *****.

We had divided our vacation into bathing days and excursion days. This day was intended as a beach day. The weather was lovely, the beach and the water too. What we missed was contact with the local population. There was also relatively little going on at the beach bar. Jen took the opportunity to exchange some hot looks with the bartender. When Jennifer asked him about the missing locals, he confirmed that. Basically, the resort was relatively shielded to give the vacationers peace and quiet for their vacation time. But, he said mysteriously there are still possibilities. Now he had aroused our curiosity, he described a bar a little inland, which was a meeting place between vacationers and the locals. He also described the open beach, the harbor, etc. For a small bonus, he was ready to organize a few things for us.

That was an offer that suited us. To discover the country away from the guided routes, that was us. We both looked at each other, nodded. We'd start exploring the country at the bar tonight. The taxi that should take us there was ready on time. Jen had made herself pretty, that makes every man's mouth water. We were lucky to get a table. We hardly sat when the first person willing to dance was there and asked for a dance. Since Jen likes to dance anyway, I nodded. In an instant they were gone between the dancers, out of my sight. After the third dance I looked that they had to come back now. No, it took Jennifer one more dance to come back, alone. Where did you leave your dance partner, I wondered. "If I hadn't left now, he would have had his hand on my bottom," she grumbled. She then consistently refused the next dance requests.

But the later the evening, Jen had already enjoyed a few glasses of wine with me when a stocky Turk appeared at our table. "You don't mind," with these words he sat down next to us, right next to Jennifer. In no time more *****s were on the table. We were surprised. In somewhat bumpy English, he introduced himself as one of the local greats. Despite the, as I said, a bit bumpy English, a pleasant conversation developed. And sometime later that night he asked Jennifer to dance. She couldn't say no now.

A few times I caught a glimpse of the dancers. It seemed to me that he was leading Jennifer pretty tight and his hand was really on her bottom. When I looked again I couldn't find her on the dance floor. Then at the bar I saw her. He had an arm around her as if to say she was my property now. They danced another round, a slow dance, she had her head on his shoulder and let herself be led. This time she didn't complain, all she said was her request to end the evening. "I'm just not used to so much *******, I need a bed."

It was actually late enough, I just had to go to the bathroom again. It took a while, I couldn't believe my eyes, what was there at the table. I stopped, was that true, the Turk bent over my wife, did they kiss? And his hand was there on Jennifer's chest? Damn I couldn't really see that and now that I was at the table everything looked normal again. Was I wrong? Anyway, let her have some fun, I still thought. Our taxi was there. And, he brought her to the car, kisses, his hand on her bottom, should that really be true?

Back in the room, Jennifer wanted to go to bed quickly, but I couldn't help but ask. But she declined: "I'm on vacation too, why shouldn't I have some fun too." Then she fell a*****.

The next day was reserved for culture, museums, an exhibition on Turkish culture. Well, that had to be the case. She was in a good mood today, she only blocked my questions about the previous evening. Well oK what the heck, why shouldn't she have a little vacation experience as long as I was still able to control it. And to see a real Turk rub against my Jen, that's why I wanted to come here. Her phone rang, here in Turkey, nothing could be that important. During this I saw Jen turn away and argue defensively. Then she gave me the phone. "Hello Chris," the phone boomed, "I'm in town right now. Where are you guys, I'll send you a taxi." Jennifer made defensive hand gestures, but it was too late, I had already given our location.

Exuberantly, we were greeted like friends for years. Take a look at the ice cream parlor over there, it's something special, let's enjoy something there and then we can go shopping. As a matter of course, he took the lead and directed us. The ice cream was delicious, the conversation rippled on about our vacation, what we were going to do. All of a sudden Jen's gaze went rigid, I saw what was wrong with the ice cream. Her right hand was under the table. Somehow she tried to push something away. When she noticed that I was paying attention, she put her hand back on the table. Only the hand from our Turkish host remained under the table. Jennifer now had red spots on her face and cleavage. And suddenly she winced. Our host smiled at me, a winning smile. "I have to go, where are the toilets? She almost ran."

"By the way, I haven't even introduced myself, my name is Êrkan," our host said. "That just means the brave or the daring. She's all wet. The way I see it, you don't mind if I fuck her." I had to swallow, I just had no answer at the moment. "Look at her how she comes, look at her look, what is it saying, she wants it, the big Turkish cock, she wants to feel it, have it in her."

Embarrassed, Jennifer sat down with us again. Yes, his hand was still under the tabletop, but hers was too. Should I now say something about it, I first decided not to do anything and to wait for the development. It turned out to be a nice afternoon and we got an insight into Turkish culture, which we would not have gotten without the competent guidance of our host. Well what can I say, Êrkan kept marking his ownership claims on Jennifer by simply putting his arm around her, kissing her and also caressing her. The high point of the afternoon was the visit of a small but nice Budike and that only because Jen had stopped in front of the shop window for a long time. The dress was extremely expensive, he bought it and naturally he also looked into the changing room when Jen tried the dress on.

Nevertheless, she was adamant, not today no bar visit, tomorrow yes, she was really consistent. I was reassured if Jennifer remained so steadfast, there couldn't be much left of his announcement that he wanted to fuck Jennifer. Another surprise awaited us in the hotel. You have received an update for an apartment here. Please, this way we were led. It was perfect. That evening we enjoyed the luxury. That evening we really fucked like rabbits and then fell a***** straight away.

III

And Jen's phone rang again. "I'll be there in 15 minutes, we're going to Sulaiman Beach, as it is called by the locals. So hurry up" I looked at Jennifer, "are you up?" She had, it soon occurred to me that she had already been waiting for an invitation from him.

The beach was really something special, fine-grained white sand, kilometers wide, the visitors spread out through this generous facility created by nature. Êrkan, I had almost forgotten his name again, insisted on putting Jen's sunscreen on. She was purring with delight as Ercan was giving her a massage at the same time. He took his time and had a lot of oil in his hands. Starting from below at her feet, he slowly worked his way up. I watched out of the corner of my eye, waiting for a protest from her, as it slid between her thighs. Nothing, not even when he was under her bikini bottoms and massaged her bottom. Her top was loosened, she took it. Her look spoke volumes. Again and again her look went to the Turkish man. It was becoming apparent what was going on.

But Jennifer insisted on going back for lunch. Either - or she said, no bar without a nap. Actually, she was right too. And of course I immediately saw the opportunity to relax a little. I must have slept for a long time because when I woke up Jen wasn't in the room. She came about 10 minutes later. I could not ***** anymore. Then she sat down on the bed with me. She looked thoughtful and a little worried. "You Chris, I have the feeling that the Ercan wants more. I don't know, but if you want we can stay here. All the lights went on in me, it was a firework of emotions. Jennifer looked at me, That was what I wanted.

But now, now just before the goal. I would want to turn around. I took Jennifer in my arms, "I want what you want too," I said to her. "We want to Don't keep it that way, everything that happens here on vacation stays here. After the vacation everything that happened here is forgotten and buried here in the Turkish soil.

Still, I had a queasy feeling in my stomach when we got into the taxi around 7pm. Jennifer had put a lot of effort into her looks. In addition, she really wore the dress that Ercan had bought her. It was very tight and honestly it showed more than it hid. In front of all, her nipples pressed through the thin fabric of the dress. That couldn't be prevented, especially since they kept rubbing against the fabric. Jennifer had tried all of her bras under the dress, but the dress was probably not made for it.

We were greeted with enthusiasm and applause in the bar. Ercan was not sitting alone at the table, some cousins and nephews were probably present with him. We got a place of honor next to Ercan, of course. First we were introduced as good friends, as the tradition would have us, we were first passed around the table. And everyone wanted at least to toast to brotherhood, there a kiss and there a hand that teasingly caught in her dress. Since she couldn't ward off all hands and mouths anyway, she accepted them. Heated and somewhat disheveled, she was now sitting on the other side of Ercan. From then on I was more or less just a spectator of the event.

As soon as the band started to make music, Jennifer was asked to dance. She couldn't calm down because another cousin or friend wanted to dance with her all the time. But Ercan didn't watch forever either. He just got up, with a few words sent the young man who was dancing to his seat. Pressed closely together, their bodies swayed to the rhythm of the music. That was no more dancing. It was like melting their bodies into one. Jennifer had her arms around Ercan's neck. In return, I saw his big hand on her bottom. The other hand seemed to be feeling her chest.

The dance was over. Jennifer got her handbag, probably going to the bathroom. When she came back she had a red face, but also grinned a bit, then gave Ercan a kiss and gave him something before she sat down. There was movement under the table, but it wasn't until Ercan sniffed it that I realized it was her slip.

Another round of dancing was due. With a wave of his hand he chased away the dance fanatics in order to lead Jennifer onto the dance floor himself. I was distracted for a moment because one of his friends wanted to know something. They were gone, I couldn't find them anymore. I nervously searched the entire room for them. Until someone patted me on the shoulder and held out a glass of schnapps. Why are you looking for them, they will be back soon. Ercan is a skilled man he will fuck her well.

After exactly an hour I saw her again, Jennifer was slightly disheveled, her gait was still a bit unsteady, she held onto Ercan's arm. Everyone at the table knew where they were from. Jennifer later told me that Ercan first told her about the room on the dance floor. She had just closed the door when her dress fell. With a single movement of the hand she was naked. Holding her to her bottom with his left hand, he immediately grabbed her cunt with his right hand. With two of his big fingers in her, she was facing a climax for the first time. When he put her on the bed and made her happy in the 69 position, it happened to her for the first time.

She couldn't stop thinking and being afraid of his size. She was so wet that she could receive his big cock with joy. Of course she tugged and stretched, but that was a sweet pain. She had two more orgasms before Ercan squirted into her. She let him in her. Although his cock was no longer stiff, she felt his size. After a while, she fel

She couldn't stop thinking and being afraid of his size. She was so wet that she could receive his big cock with joy. Of course she tugged and stretched, but that was a sweet pain. She had two more orgasms before Ercan squirted into her. She let him in her. Although his cock was no longer stiff, she felt his size. After a while, she felt him move, Ercan began to poke her again. With his manly power it was pushed further up with every push until it went no further. As a reward, she received another explosive orgasm.

Jennifer and I felt it was a shame that Ercan had to leave earlier that evening. But he was a businessman. And besides, we now had so many sympathetic friends that we could bridge the time without Ercan.
Now that their big boss had to leave, the other bulls saw their chance. It was just like that and the two friends in particular were hard to stop. I already noticed that the two heroes were now the subject of conversation at the table. Bets were even placed on Jennifer.

These hot spurs had no respect, not for me and not for the other men at the table. Only the Boss, but he wasn't there anymore. I was enjoying a dance with Jen when I was gently pushed aside. The two stallions took over Jennifer. One in front of her and one behind her, their experienced cocks rubbed against her. She had no chance to escape these two cocks. But it didn't look like she wanted to flee from them either.

Now that the band had switched to slow, the mens hands were all over her. Her bare bottom, the panties were lying, was felt by two strong hands. From the front, her breasts were the two favorite toys. At one point, after one AM, Jennifer signaled that she wanted to go home. The taxi was there in a short time. It was about to leave when it was stopped by the two machos. Take us with you, we have to go in the same direction. One went forward and one next to Jennifer. I felt her move, say "no, not here" a few times. But I also had a lot of ******* in my *****, so I couldn't place the words.
When the taxi stopped the two of them got out too. The champagne started here, it would be a shame. They didn't ask much, Jennifer didn't say anything and I, I had enough myself.

The champagne was clearly too much, I left it. Still, I toasted them. I'm going to freshen up, Jennifer went to the bathroom. One of the Turks was suddenly at the bathroom door, I had no chance to react. A short gasp , then silence.

It took a few moments for both of them to reappear. The Turk put his arm around Jennifer. She had trouble holding the dress in front of her breasts. They didn't come to us, no, they were on the direct route to the bedroom.
I could hear everything, her squeaking, her whispering and then her words, "not so fast, slowly, yes, yes like that." The rumbling of the bed ultimately testified to the endurance of the Turk and her two orgasms.

Sometimes I sat there alone, then the Oh from Jennifer, "no not that, not that not in there." "Don't you have any cream?" She did not answer. Then there was another bustle, "it's just my finger," said one of the Turks. "There's cream in the nightstand, but only for the finger." Jennifer really said now. After a few wailing noises, I heard, "That's two now. And does it still hurt?" I only heard a whisper, "well you don't look so bad."

But then there was some moaning, it took some time to get quiet again. Well, you see it was so bad, no answer, but a thud on the bed, then the change. He managed to cum in her ass. It was quiet, I could still hear the two Turks saying goodbye. When I got to bed after a few minutes of walking outside, Jennifer was already asleep.

I woke up, the sun was already high. ****** Jen asked me to bring her something, including coffee. I smeared a bun with her. She looked at me, no there wasn't any regrets. "How did you say honey, what happens here on vacation stays here?" I nodded. Then I only felt her head disappear under the covers, and how her mouth wrapped around my glans.

ok. i tried to use my imagination to fill in the blanks & i don't recall coming up with anything very offensive that would fit in some of the blank spaces.

Back