Japanese wife in Germany

Raj Anter

“Hi I am posting for my married friend in Germany actively searching for the perfect bull. Husband is not aware so discretion is very important. She is sexy, 42 year old asian wife with VERY high sex drive. She is looking for someone kind, respectful who can satisfy her needs regularly without any drama.

she also wanted me to mention her husband has low stamina so ideally bull should be able to fuck her for a long time.”

race is not important. Black, German, etc. but should be at least 17cm.
I will pass on any serious inquiries to her and connect you. Berlin based preferred.
Thanks,

Let’s make her dream cum true.

“Hi I am posting for my married friend in Germany actively searching for the perfect bull. Husband is not aware so discretion is very important. She is sexy, 42 year old asian wife with VERY high sex drive. She is looking for someone kind, respectful who can satisfy her needs regularly without any drama.

she also wanted me to mention her husband has low stamina so ideally bull should be able to fuck her for a long time.”

I will pass on any serious inquiries to her and connect you. Berlin based preferred.
Thanks,

Hi Raj, I assume you have an Indian background from your name? Your wife is Japanese, you are living in Germany speaking English and looking for an African to fuck your wife. Wow!

I’m actually posting on behalf of a friend (not my wife) who is interested in lifestyle!
This actually came up because she and I had a private conversation where I mentioned my interests. And she was particularly interested in exploring.

she lives in Germany and has met with a few guys from random apps but they don’t seem to do the job. Either sex is not good, or they want more than just sex which would mess up her otherwise good marriage.

anyway if anyone is interested I am happy to connect y’all. she is a real person who can video call and etc. if someone right comes along.

UPDATE: I got too many messages and can’t reply so my friend made her own account. If I didn’t reply please message her directly username @Ayaka

she also gave me this to share 😉

please be respectful as she is new to this and not looking to be catfished or disrespected.

video call before meeting is required

Attachments

• F980DC1C-A4F7-4573-8535-65CA4CDA8F63.jpeg
    F980DC1C-A4F7-4573-8535-65CA4CDA8F63.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 208

Thanks,

Ich hätte Interesse wo kommt sie her?

Back