Janet Mason

Janet Mason is incredibly hot. Some people have mentioned that her name is Paige something or other, that was strictly her stage name when she was competing. Her real name is Leigh Ann Tolbert and she doesn’t live in Delaware. She did live in Vegas but now resides somewhere in Maryland. She has one kid, a ******* who is in his early 20’s.

God..curious how the ******* handles mom's business lol. Wonder if she is open about what she does.

I love just about every video I've seen of her. One of my favorites is where she sucks her black "stepson's" cock under the table in front of her husband and then fucks him when the ******* leaves for work. Double the excitement for me. I know I've beaten off to that video at least 5 or 6 times.

Janet Mason is incredibly hot. Some people have mentioned that her name is Paige something or other, that was strictly her stage name when she was competing. Her real name is Leigh Ann Tolbert and she doesn’t live in Delaware. She did live in Vegas but now resides somewhere in Maryland. She has one kid, a ******* who is in his early 20’s.

She lives in Maryland these days and does fitness training and goes by coach Leigh She’s got one ******* with bright red hair who still lives in Atlanta. She was the hot mom when she lived in Atlanta with her husband Rick. I can only imagine how many friends of her ******* jacked off to her. Tooo bad she isn’t still making new films.

She lives in Maryland these days and does fitness training and goes by coach Leigh She’s got one ******* with bright red hair who still lives in Atlanta. She was the hot mom when she lived in Atlanta with her husband Rick. I can only imagine how many friends of her ******* jacked off to her. Tooo bad she isn’t still making new films.

Poor kid. My mom was 6' 250 pounds and 3/4 nun and the ******* still called her a whore. I can't imagine what the ******* said to him about Janet. Especially in this fast paced internets world. Of course, he probably numbed himself pretty quickly. Or not. Maybe it never bugged him at all. All I can say is I'll never be able to watch Janet enjoying dick without thinking about her ginger ******* being teased, though.

So...thanks for ruining that....

She lives in (...) these days and does fitness training and goes by (...) She’s got (...) who still lives in (...). She was the hot mom when she lived in (...) with her husband (...). I can only imagine how many friends of her (...) jacked off to her. Tooo bad she isn’t still making new films.
Maybe that`s because people started posting things about her private life! :( ;)

I'm a huge Janet Mason fan. When I was first discovering IR in the late 90s / early 00s there were very few professional sites to explore and even fewer personal sites. Janet's was one of the only ones and it was magnificent. Not only did she look gorgeously sexy, but she seemed to really love what she was doing. As a white guy, that was one of my early introductions to just how special it is when a white woman loves Black men.

Back