Jamaican me Happy

m and d

Couple
Gold Member
From
WY, US
Vacations are a time to unwind, relax, and do something selfish. That’s why my beautiful wife, Beth, and I are headed to Jamaica for a little sun and fun. My wife is a sultry redhead with freckles, about 5’6” and 140 lbs. of grace and sexiness. Her breasts are still nice and full c cups after 3 ******* and her ass is drool worthy. Life has been rough for everyone with covid and school changes so this trip is about taking a break for ourselves as parents and getting a little wild. With the ******* safely stowed at the grandparents, we boarded the flight to Negril, Jamaica where we would be staying at the Sandals resort.

The dirty little secret for why we picked Jamaica and Sandals is that my wife and I share a naughty fantasy, we want to watch her have sex with a black guy that is hung. Obviously, this is not a typical fantasy and we have never actually done anything other than some roleplaying and sexy talk, but we liked to go on trips that gave us the opportunity if we wanted to finally take the plunge. It also so happens that Sandals is right next door to Hedonism and our trip coincided with a Splash Mocha takeover event of Hedonism. The odds were going to be slim to none if we followed through, but who knows right? Our plan was pretty simple, get a day pass and see what happened.

We landed in Jamaica and caught the hotel shuttle to the airport and checked into our room with super ease. The weather was perfect, the drinks were cool, and life seemed to slow down once we got onto the beach. Beth was stunning as usual wearing a very skimpy two-piece bikini that left little to the imagination. We took in the sights and the drinks, splashed in the water and flirted with each other the first couple of days. The food was great, especially the jerk chicken made on a grill beach side from a local.

Later on, our second day we were pool side on a couple of chaise lounges when a couple sat down next to us. We did not immediately strike up a conversation but they were both attractive and were a mixed couple with the male being black and the wife being white with brunette colored hair. From my vantage point the wife was about 5’5” like Beth and had a similar build. The couple looked to be about late twenties and in excellent shape. I myself rock a pretty solid dad bod, what I like to call a pontoon boat body. The couple next to us drank and swam appearing to enjoy each other's company, at one point I caught the husband tweaking her nipples while they kissed along the edge of the pool.

“Dale, do you want to get in the pool again” Beth said to me while observing the sexy couple making out.
“How about I go grab us another round from the bar and meet you back here” I suggested back to my lovely bride.
“Ok sounds like a plan babe” she said.

I scooted around the pool to the bar and ordered us another round of mojito’s and as a result of a staff turnover it took a few extra minutes. It must have taken about 15 minutes before I walked back to our chairs with drinks in hand. Beth was already in the pool and oddly enough, she was engaged in conversation with the sexy couple that had been sitting next to us. Beth was smiling nice and wide, totally engrossed in the conversation. The black guy was smiling but it appeared that the brunette was leading the conversation. I slowed my pace to observe the interaction a little more and the wife was almost flirting with Beth from what I could tell, constantly touching her arm and staring into her eyes as they spoke, laughing and giggling the whole time.

“Hey babe!” Beth exclaimed. “Let me introduce you to my new friends. This is Amy and her husband Jerome. They came in the same day as us and are from Tampa”
I placed the drinks on the edge of the pool and slid in. I extended my hand to Jerome first. “Pleasure to meet you Sir”. I noticed how firm his grip was and that he was close to my own height of 6’5”. I turned next to Amy and gently shook her hand, “Great to meet you Amy, what brings you guys down to Jamaica, celebrating something special”?
Amy shot Jerome a quick glance, almost like she was caught or guilty of something, but also that she didn’t care.
“Well, nothing in particular but we do like to come down here at least once a year, we usually stay at a different resort down the road though” Amy said. “We just like to find trouble when we can” followed by a large grin to her husband Jerome before her eyes settled on Beth.
My wife had a few drinks but enough to generate some liquid courage. “Well, if you guy are looking for partners in crime, we would be game for about anything”. Beth said, staring Jerome up and down.
I felt like a 4th wheel at this point. It was interesting to observe the banter going back and forth. We continued to joke with them off and on for another hour. Jerome played college football in the SEC and Amy was a cheerleader there. Most of the conversation was between the other three and I casually swam the pool dipping in and out of the conversation. At one point Amy showed Beth some cheer moves and she used her large black husband as the implement. I submerged myself in the water and tried to swim the length of the pool and when I popped up, Beth was climbing up the front of Jerome to do some sort of acrobatic move with Jerome hoisting her above his head, held by her waist. The tension seemed to be building amongst them and I had no intention of stopping it.
As I swam back closer to the three of them, Amy leaned in and whispered something to Beth, something shocking enough to draw a look of surprise on Beth’s face. As Amy pulled away from Beth, her face betrayed a look of desire, a look that Jerome seemed to mimic. I jumped up and sat on the edge of the pool back in the mix, Beth blushing and leaning back against me as a rest. I rubbed her shoulders in a loving massage.
“So, what's the game plan” I said, unaware that there was some proposition already on the table.
Beth was now climbing out of the pool, her beautiful ass on full display for our new friends. “I know what I would like to do” said Jerome as he blatantly leered at my wife’s ass. “I am not sure she can handle it though”
Amy looked at Jerome and scolded him, “Stop being so obvious perv”.

Beth was toweling herself off now when she asked, “Anybody need another *******”?

Without saying a word Jerome jumped out of the pool and said “I will help you carry them; you want a mojito right Dale and Amy”? Jerome walked right up to Beth and took the towel from her, drying himself off. They were mere inches apart and as Beth turned around and bent over to grasp her phone, I finally noticed the outline of Jerome's cock through his white swim trunks. Massive is an understatement, he was seriously packing and it was obvious he was hard. His bulging cock was inches from her ass and straining against his shorts. I felt Amy slide up closer to me and she placed her hand on my shoulder, turning me to face her. As Jerome and my wife trotted away, I witnessed him ger her a nice playful slap on her ass.

“Did I miss something”? I said as I turned my attention fully to Amy. She stared at me and I could tell that she was trying to decide what to say.

“Look, you are a nice guy and Beth is incredibly sexy so I will be honest. We actually came down to Jamaica as part of a larger group but most of them are staying at a different resort.” Amy continued on with her story saying “There was a booking problem at the other hotel so we ended up here, the rest of the group is over at Hedonism for the big interracial event Shades of Mocha”

I was floored listening to this. Not that Beth and I did not have this exact fantasy and not that we did not want to go get a day pass and check out Hedonism. But it was now painfully obvious that the last couple of hours Beth had spent with this couple they were seducing her. I was totally unsure of how to respond to Amy at this point, Beth and I had only fantasized about her fucking a big stud black guy, no mention of swapping or anything like that had come up.

Amy was now done talking and trying to gauge my response. “I admit that sounds pretty interesting, but this is pretty sudden and I have no idea how Beth is going to respond to the suggestion”

“Let Jerome take care of that; he can be pretty persuasive” Amy teased.

With that last statement, Amy just slipped down in the water, shoved off the side, and glided through the water to the deep end. I was left alone with my thoughts. I had seen Jerome’s massive black dick, none of our toys even measured up to that. Were we finally going to fulfill our biggest fantasy? Beth was a great wife, but she did not want to share me with another woman...what was Amy going to do? As these various thoughts consumed me, I noticed Beth and Jerome walking back from the bar, no drinks in hand oddly. Beth’s skin seemed flush with a reddish hint and she looked slightly out of breath. Her nipples were straining against the thin material of the bikini. For his part, Jerome strode confidently back towards our side of the pool, his dick still very noticeable from across the pool. As they neared us Jerome jumped into the pool towards Amy who was alone in the deep end. Beth slid in the water next to me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me deeply.

“What has gotten you so worked up” I said, knowing the answer already.

“Amy and Jerome are so sexy; did you know that they actually wanted to go to Hedonism. Pretty sure they are swingers” my wife said. “When I was doing that cheer move with Jerome, as he let me down, his cock was pressed against me and it felt huge. Then when we were at the bar a second ago, he leaned into me from behind and his cock was pressed against my ass, I literally could not think” Beth continued on. “I turned around and looked right down at his dick and he asked me if I liked what I saw”

“That is straight to the point huh”? I spoke.

“I told him it was impressive but I have never fooled around, what would Amy say. Jerome told me that Amy wants to help show me the ropes” Beth excitedly said.

“Are you saying they both want to take a turn on you? I think that sounds hot, am I supposed to just watch” I said, concerned that I would not be able to view the action.

“Before we came back Jerome adjusted it and stroked it once and wants us to take the party back to their room, they have a private hot tub on a deck” Beth said, it was obvious that she was interested.

With that final statement, Amy and Jerome climbed out of the pool and stood before us. Amy was curled into her husband with one hand on his rock-solid abs and she started to trail downwards until she was firmly gripping his big black cock through his swimsuits. She stroked him a few times and Jerome leaned down and began biting into her neck. Amy was silent, staring at us both. The question wasn’t if, but when. Jerome pulled her top to the side and rolled Amy’s nipples between his fingers, the show going on for about a minute. Beth and I looked on from the pool, she reached down and grabbed my cock underwater, her breathing rapid, her eyes fixed on Jerome’s dick. Amy uttered one word and Beth replied with one word. Ready? Yes!!!

We walked behind Amy and Jerome, holding hands tenderly and giving each other the occasional comforting look. We had fantasized before, but never truly discussed the rules. I had always led the topic but here I was, just a passenger to the event. I was not sure how I felt as we ambled through the resort towards the room of destiny. In front of us Jerome had snaked his hand down Amy’s bikini bottom and was playing with her crevice. Once we reached the entrance to their room, Amy held the door open for us with Beth holding me for a second before we crossed the threshold. She leaned up to me, placed a gentle kiss on my lips and said “Enjoy the show my love”.

At that final statement Jerome reached through the doorway and grasped Beth’s hand, telling her it was time for the hot tub and that Amy would bring out the drinks. Amy for her part also grabbed my hand and finally pulled me into the room towards the kitchen. She said nothing, just grabbed a couple of beers and a vape pen. She turned and handed me the drinks and bid me to follow her. We walked through the room towards the back where the patio and hot tub were, a relatively secluded view of the beach and ocean that afforded a fair amount of privacy. Beth and Jerome were already in the hot tub, leaning into each other and chatting. On one side of the patio there were two chairs, Amy took one and she patted the other for me to sit so I sheepishly obliged.

“I always like BBC virgins” Amy suddenly said out of nowhere. “They are always the most enthusiastic and submissive”

I said nothing, just watching the action unfold. Jerome pulled my beautiful redhead wife in closer, forsing her to turn towards him in the process. He leaned down and gently kissed her neck, her eyes closed and enjoy the water. My breathing was slow, shallow. I did not want to make a noise for fear I would spoil the moment, wake myself from the dream. I also finally noticed how hard my dick was. It actually kind of hurt as it strained against the material of my swim trunks. As the slow necking continued, Beth suddenly pulled back a little from Jerome, her right arm extended downward in the water towards his lap. With her mouth open, it looked like her shoulder and arm were moving up and down, obviously now stroking his black cock underwater. Jerome with his right hand grabbed Beth from behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. It was sensual, slow, tongues tangling and darting into each other's mouth. I heard my wife give a slight moan as Jerome reached his left hand towards her lap below the water, the actions obscured by the bubbles and jets. The kissing stopped suddenly as my wife reacted to whatever was happening below the water, a light moan escaped her mouth and her own arm action seemed to slow. Jerome suddenly stood up and sat down on the edge of the hot tub. At some point, he had dropped his swim trunks because he was now completely naked. His cock did not look real. It was easily over 10 inches long and a thick girth that was sure to cause problems. He had very pronounced veins on each side of his dick and the dark color of it glistened from the slickness of the water, tiny drops falling back into the hot tub as he sat there fully erect and sticking out; ready for action.

Nothing was being said at this point. It was obvious Jerome had a specific action in mind. I glanced over to my left, aware that Amy was also silent and observing. She had pulled her bikini to the side and was playing with her breasts and her other hand was down her bottoms rubbing her pussy and clit. Her breathing was fast and rapid. So much action to take in and under other circumstances I would have loved to watch Amy, but my focus was my wife. Beth appeared to kneel in the seat by Jerome, placing a hand on each of his knees and sliding in-between his legs now, her right hand reached up grasping the base of his big black cock. Her hand could not close around his girth, it was obvious that she was admiring the look and feel of his now visible cock. She lowered her mouth to his cock head, gently kissed the tip and then licked the underside of his cock head. My view was perfect, offset at an angle so I could witness the service she was providing and see her whole body. Her eyes open at the start were now closed as she slowly took the head of his huge cock in her mouth. I knew how amazing her blow jobs were, Jerome would now as well.

Beth slid her hand up towards her mouth, gripping tight, and began to bob her head up and down in unison with her strokes. Jerome threw his head back in pleasure and instinctively grabbed her red hair with his right hand to encourage her. Up and down she went, only getting the head and maybe another inch or two of his gloriously huge black cock in her mouth. Jerome suddenly scooted back another foot or two with Beth following, never letting go of his cock as she did. Her body emerged from the hot tub now, her beautiful ass on full display as it glistened with water rolling down. I sat up a little straighter in my chair, dick strained and solid, precum actively flowing from my tip. Movement to my left; Amy was now standing, dropping her bikini top on my lap as she stepped into the hot tub herself. She bent over and slid her bottoms off, revealing a sexy pussy that was freshly waxed. Amy slipped across the hot tub and now stood over Beth and her husband Jerome. Beth busy sucking on Jerome’s black dick, unaware that Amy was now behind her. Amy hovered over my wife, reached down and began to untie her bikini top, releasing her beautiful tits in a smooth motion. As Beth bobbed on Jerome’s cock, her breasts swayed with the motion.

Jerome released Beth’s hair only to have Amy grasp her head with her left hand as she inserted herself into the mix. Amy was forsing Beth to take more of Jerome’s black dick into her mouth. With her right hand, Amy began to squeeze Beth’s tits, rolling the nipples and pinching them. Amy’s hand then strayed towards my wife’s ass, smacking it and rubbing it, before finally tugging her bikini bottoms down and finally freeing her ass and pussy. Amy dipped her hands into my wife’s crevice, strumming and playing with her pussy lips before she buried one and then two fingers into her dripping pussy. As the second finger entered into Beth, she let out a loud moan around Jerome’s monster black cock. Amy now dropped down into the hot tub, getting behind Beth’s upraised ass, placing both of her hands on her ass cheeks. Amy then buried her face into my wife’s waiting pussy, darting her tongue in and out of the opening a few times before flicking her clit rapidly. The moans were now rhythmic between my wife and Jerome, the intensity of release building. Amy was lapping at Beth, full strokes of her tongue going from clit to her opening. Beth began to moan louder and louder around the large cock in her mouth, but she remained vigilant and continued to suck and stroke. Jerome finally laid back completely, his body tensing.

Beth began to stiffen herself, arching her back and forsing her pussy onto Amy’s skilled mouth in the process. Her orgasm began to happen as a slight tremble, her ass shaking and jerking lightly, then her abs tightening while her tits swayed back and forth with sudden jolts as her orgasm finally took complete control. Jerome reached back up and grabbed Beth’s head with both hands, her mouth more fully open as she came. Jerome groaned in pleasure as he had his own orgasm, he commanded her to swallow his cum. Beth’s mouth began to drip cum from around his huge black dick as she continued to stroke it and suck him through her own orgasm, no doubt increasing the pleasures they both felt. Amy was not relenting on Beth’s pussy and clit, sucking like a woman possessed. Jerome’s cock finally fell out of Beth’s mouth, another spurt of cum splashing against her cheek and chin as she kept stroking him, her head finally resting on his groin while Amy slowed down her licking to a nuzzle and butterfly kisses. My own cock still had not had a release, I wanted to jerk off but I had a feeling this was only act 1.

The acts that had transpired before me were incredible. I had held this fantasy for years and my beautiful wife Beth just executed on it, the reality far far better than I could have hoped for. Amy was gently fondling my wife’s ass and Jerome had begun to stroke her hair while Beth was resting her body on Jerome’s legs and abs with his cock twitching next to her cheek. Amy grabbed Beth by the hips and pulled her back in towards her and Beth slid down in the hot tub in the process. With her tits now pressed into Beth’s back, Amy began to kiss her neck and ears and grabbed at her breasts. Beth turned to face Amy a little, cum still on her lips and chin with a long stream starting to drip down. They kissed very lightly and when they drew their lips apart, Amy licked the cum that was dripping down my wife’s chin and then Amy jumped in deeper with a passionate kiss, sending her tongue into Beth’s mouth, swapping spit and Jerome’s black seed. Beth had now fully turned to face Amy and the passionate kisses only intensified with both beautiful women now exploring each other's breasts and pussy. They seemed to mimic the others actions with Amy taking Beth’s right nipple into her mouth and sucking then stopping for Beth to repeat the action. They were poised half in the water and half out, their asses on display. Both women had lowered a hand to the others pussy and they feverishly played with the others clit, eliciting louder and louder moans while they kept exploring each other with their hands and mouths.

Amy and Beth kept up this erotic scene for almost 10 minutes with Jerome and I watching. Jerome kept playing with his half hard cock before standing and grabbing a cushion from the chaise that was next to him and laid it down where he had been resting. Almost on queue Amy rose from the hot tub and got out, holding my wife’s hand and dragging her up with her. Both of these beautiful women were now standing next to Jerome, all naked and all looking very sexy. Amy gave her own husband a few kisses on the mouth before Jerome turned to my wife and kissed her gently. He had one arm around each woman with his hands resting on their asses. Amy grabbed Beth’s left hand and placed it on Jerome’s cock and Amy began to fondled his balls. Both women began a game of stroking and teasing Jerome while he took turns kissing them. Amy then dropped to her knees in front of Jerome, resting her ass on her heels. With Beth still gripping Jerome’s big black cock, she began to bob up and down on his dick, making him harder and harder in the process. As Amy sucked his black cock and Beth stroked him, Jerome starting sucking on Beth’s tit, bending down to take her nipple into his mouth. Amy kept working on his cock, an obvious pro at what she was doing. While Beth struggled to get more than half of Jerome’s 10+ inch cock in her mouth, Amy was able to deep throat Jerome. She was taking him from the tip to the base with ease.

Sensing Jerome was fulling aroused and building to another orgasm, Amy stopped the blow job and laid down onto the cushion, her head a few feet from the hot tub. I was unsure what was going to happen next, luckily I did not have to wait very long. Jerome began to walk Beth backwards a few steps as they kissed and she stroked his cock. Beth moved backwards tenderly with both of them standing over Amy. Amy then sat up and grabbed my wife by the hips and starting pulling her down while Jerome kneeled himself. Beth was now on her knees, ass just over Amy’s beautiful tits, still kissing Jerome and stroking his cock. They stayed in this position for another minute as Amy reached a hand up to finger her pussy. Jerome reached his left hand up and grabbed Beth firmly by her red hair and began to push her head downwards, obviously wanting her mouth on his monster black cock again. As Beth got into position, she was ****** to scoot her ass backwards onto Amy’s waiting tongue. Amy spread her legs wide, providing access to whomever wanted to take the plunge first. Beth paused with Jerome’s cock at her lips and Amy’s dripping shaved pussy a few inches below. Jerome took the initiative and ****** his cock into her mouth, rocking Beth forward onto him and then backwards for Amy to plunge her tongue deep into her pussy. Jerome pumped into her mouth several times before he ****** Beth’s head down onto Amy’s pussy.

Beth was hesitant at first as she had never licked another woman’s pussy. Her mouth free from current obligation, she moaned and enjoyed Amy’s tongue all while Jerome’s cock leered in front of her mouth, precum dripping once again. Beth reached a hand up and began to play with Amy’s pussy a little, observing her clit and lips, taking it in. Jerome admired the scene below him and encouraged her to use her tongue. Beth finally darted her tongue against Amy’s clit, tentatively like a snake testing the air. She flicked Amy’s clit quickly and then the lust took over and she began to devour the pussy before her, full swipes of her tongue as she tasted all that Amy had to offer. Jerome sat back a little on his heels, giving the women time to explore each other's bodies with their tongues, moaning on the others pussy. Jerome stroked himself faster and faster as he watched the show for a few minutes. He rocked back forward, grabbed Beth by her red hair and plunged his black cock in her mouth and held her in place, drool starting to come out around the edges. Jerome then inched forward a little more and released Beth’s face from his cock and lined it up at Amy’s pussy. With a light slap, Jerome began to push his BBC into his wife, a slow steady assault on her pussy that caused Amy to moan loudly with a mouth full of Beth’s pussy to partially stifle it. Jerome began to pump in and out, each stroke going deeper than the last. Beth was close to the action still, trying to lick at Amy’s clit as Jerome fucked his wife. Jerome pulled all the way out and pushed his cock back into Beth’s mouth, giving her a taste before plunging his cock back into Amy. They began a feverish pace of sucking and fucking. Jerome began to pound into his wife and in the process ****** Beth to raise up onto her knees so he had full access, fulling lowering her pussy onto Amy’s face in the process. I could see Amy’s face, it was covered in Beth’s juices and cum. Beth began to make out with Jerome as her pussy was being licked. Without warning Amy began to have her first orgasm, she began to moan and scream into Beth’s soaking wet pussy. Jerome did not slow his strokes and instead began to go as deep as he could, hitting her in all the right spots. Amy quivered and shook, moving her face to the side and biting into my wife’s thigh in the process. Her orgasm was impressive and seemed to take over her whole body, sending convulsions down to her toes even.

Jerome knew his wife had had enough so he withdrew his massive black dick, now coated in a light layer of pussy cream, plunging back into Beth’s mouth as he pulled her down. He pumped his dick into her mouth a few times before forsing her back onto Amy’s happy cunt, making her lick the juices. Jerome then scooted to the side and around to Amy’s head and Beth’s sopping wet pussy and ass. I knew what was coming next, did my wife? Was she going to be able to take this monster black dick? Jerome was kneeling over Amy’s face, dipping his cock into her mouth, letting her taste the sex on his cock head. Jerome then scooted up close to my wife’s ass, his balls dangling in Amy’s mouth now. Jerome lewdly laid his monster black snake on top of Beth’s ass, causing her to freeze in place. He smacked it down several times before lining his black cock up to her opening, then rubbing her entire slit with his fat cock head. Amy reached her hands up and around, grasping Beth’s ass in the process and spreading the cheeks for the entry. Jerome then began to ******* his cock head into my wife, her pussy resisting at first never having had something so large try and penetrate her. With an audible pop, Jerome’s black cock head slipped inside, Beth raised her mouth off of Amy’s pussy, she looked back over her shoulder at Jerome, glistening with sweat and water, as he drove his big black cock into her. Beth screamed out loud “Oh My God, that is so big”. Amy was expertly sucking on Jerome’s balls while holding Beth’s ass open, Jerome began to work his cock in and out, inch by inch. Beth kept moaning, moving her head from side to side as Jerome fucked her doggy style. As Jerome stroked in, Beth would arch her back and push herself onto him.

“Do you like this black dick”? Jerome asked Beth. At first, she didn’t respond, Jerome then smacked her ass firmly but playfully. He asked again, “you like this black dick baby”?

Beth knew she was supposed to respond. “I love your black cock Jerome; it is so big”. Beth said this slowly, her breath and response in sequence with his masterful strokes.

“Who owns this little white pussy? Tight little white pussy” Jerome asked her, knowing the answer.

“This is your pussy Jerome, you own it” she responded, building to an orgasm as the banter continued.

Jerome was now grinding into her pussy, over 8 inches buried inside of her before coming out to just the tip. Amy then stopped sucking on Jerome’s nuts and her tongue found Beth’s clit. Jerome began to slide deep into Beth again, Amy licking and sucking her clit, as Beth moaned and responded to Jerome’s queries about being a black cock slut. Beth was wailing almost uncontrollably at this point, her second orgasm building fast. I was in awe of Jerome's black cock plunging into my wife while his own wife lapped at Beth’s pussy. Jerome reached forward and shoved Beth’s face back onto Amy’s pussy, he commanded her to suck on it which elicited another moan from Amy. Jerome released his grip once Beth was committed to the task, lapping her pussy with her tongue in great strokes. This was single handedly the sexiest scene I had ever witnessed, the whole experience hard to quantify. Jerome was not pounding Beth’s pussy so much as making love to it firmly, ensuring she understood his power and dominance but wanting to make sure she knew it was all pleasure. I focused in on Jerome’s black cock, now slick with Beth’s pussy juice and gripped firmly by her lips. Jerome had such a thick cock, I wondered how sore she would be the next day, her pussy now stretched to the limits.

Jerome and Beth were both building to an epic finale, deep thrusts that went past all previous limits Beth might have had while simultaneously having her clit sucked on by Amy. Jerome quickened his pace, his intent clear as he visibly tightened his grip on my wife’s ass cheeks, pulling her down onto his black cock. I could see Amy latch onto Beth’s clit below her and reach a hand under to massage Jerome’s balls. The sounds and visuals were almost too much for my cock, I could feel the pressure in my own dick at this point and it had not even been touched. I watched as Jerome would bury his cock into Beth, pause for a split second before pulling back out to the tip and then sliding back into its new found home. Beth began to convulse a little at first, from her legs and it migrated to her ass and stomach. Before long, her orgasm had taken over her body, sending her to bliss like she had likely never experienced before. At first her mouth covered Amy’s pussy but now she was moaning continuously, saying “I am cumming, please don’t stop, I love your black cock Jerome”. Jerome did not relent as she came, sliding into her and stretching her little white pussy the entire time she came. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, ebbing and flowing with each stroke, Amy below her refusing to release her clit from her mouth and Beth was a prisoner to the pleasure. Jerome began to grunt, his massive ball sack began to tighten and his ass cheeks clenching tighter as he thrust into her, his entire big black cock buried in her as he let go his first jet of cum. Her held tight into her initially but then pulled out and slammed back in as he spurt into Beth’s pussy again. Jerome was now leaning over Beth has his strokes slowed, the final few jets of cum splashing into Beth’s pussy, cum dribbling out around the edges and coating Jerome’s cock that appear almost airtight in her pussy. Cum began to coat the outside of Beth’s pussy and it trailed down her clit before finally being licked up by Amy. The scene before me was as erotic as you can imagine, my wife full of black cum and black dick while having her pussy sucked and cleaned by another woman.

Jerome and Beth both edged down from their epic orgasms, Beth panting and cooing and Jerome breathing fast and deep. Jerome pulled his massive black cock from my wife, leaving a sexy mess of desire behind. Beth’s pussy was still partially open having been stretched to her absolute limits, the lips puffy and swollen from the pleasure. Cum began to slowly ooze from her, a dribble at first before a steady stream poured out to Amy’s waiting lips and tongue. Beth had barely come down from this last orgasm when Amy feverishly started sucking on her pussy again trying her best to devour the cum from Jerome and Beth. Beth immediately returned the favor and latched onto Amy, desperate to bring her to another orgasm. Beth seemed to build to another orgasm quickly, her body reacting in the telltale signs of bliss, when Amy licked her thumb and buried it in Beth’s tight asshole. In response, Beth threw her head back, losing contact with Amy’s clit briefly as she went over the edge again, a whole-body orgasm taking over. Jerome took the opportunity to ******* Beth’s face back onto Amy’s pussy, keen to ensure his wife would receive another orgasm. Just as Beth was finished cumming again, Amy began to buck wildly below Beth, grinding her pussy up to meet her lips and tongue. Amy finally released my wife’s pussy and I noticed her face covered in juices. She alternated between biting each of Beth’s ass cheeks as she came, moaning and screaming the entire time. Before long Amy’s orgasm subsided and Jerome pulled Beth’s face from his wife’s pussy, placing his black cock into her mouth so she could clean off their combined cum. She nuzzled it and cleaned it gently, ensuring all the juices were removed before taking only his cock head into her mouth and twirling her tongue around it. Jerome stood up, satisfaction crossing his face and he towered over the spent women. Beth kneeled and turned around, resting back on top of Amy before lowering her head and gently kissing her, passion and appreciation for what happened flowing between them. Amy finally held Beth’s face with her hands, stared into her beautiful blue eyes and told her “Wait till you meet our best friend Maurice tomorrow, you have not seen anything yet”!!!

Vacations are a time to unwind, relax, and do something selfish. That’s why my beautiful wife, Beth, and I are headed to Jamaica for a little sun and fun. My wife is a sultry redhead with freckles, about 5’6” and 140 lbs. of grace and sexiness. Her breasts are still nice and full c cups after 3 ******* and her ass is drool worthy. Life has been rough for everyone with covid and school changes so this trip is about taking a break for ourselves as parents and getting a little wild. With the ******* safely stowed at the grandparents, we boarded the flight to Negril, Jamaica where we would be staying at the Sandals resort.

The dirty little secret for why we picked Jamaica and Sandals is that my wife and I share a naughty fantasy, we want to watch her have sex with a black guy that is hung. Obviously, this is not a typical fantasy and we have never actually done anything other than some roleplaying and sexy talk, but we liked to go on trips that gave us the opportunity if we wanted to finally take the plunge. It also so happens that Sandals is right next door to Hedonism and our trip coincided with a Splash Mocha takeover event of Hedonism. The odds were going to be slim to none if we followed through, but who knows right? Our plan was pretty simple, get a day pass and see what happened.

We landed in Jamaica and caught the hotel shuttle to the airport and checked into our room with super ease. The weather was perfect, the drinks were cool, and life seemed to slow down once we got onto the beach. Beth was stunning as usual wearing a very skimpy two-piece bikini that left little to the imagination. We took in the sights and the drinks, splashed in the water and flirted with each other the first couple of days. The food was great, especially the jerk chicken made on a grill beach side from a local.

Later on, our second day we were pool side on a couple of chaise lounges when a couple sat down next to us. We did not immediately strike up a conversation but they were both attractive and were a mixed couple with the male being black and the wife being white with brunette colored hair. From my vantage point the wife was about 5’5” like Beth and had a similar build. The couple looked to be about late twenties and in excellent shape. I myself rock a pretty solid dad bod, what I like to call a pontoon boat body. The couple next to us drank and swam appearing to enjoy each other's company, at one point I caught the husband tweaking her nipples while they kissed along the edge of the pool.

“Dale, do you want to get in the pool again” Beth said to me while observing the sexy couple making out.
“How about I go grab us another round from the bar and meet you back here” I suggested back to my lovely bride.

I scooted around the pool to the bar and ordered us another round of mojito’s and as a result of a staff turnover it took a few extra minutes. It must have taken about 15 minutes before I walked back to our chairs with drinks in hand. Beth was already in the pool and oddly enough, she was engaged in conversation with the sexy couple that had been sitting next to us. Beth was smiling nice and wide, totally engrossed in the conversation. The black guy was smiling but it appeared that the brunette was leading the conversation. I slowed my pace to observe the interaction a little more and the wife was almost flirting with Beth from what I could tell, constantly touching her arm and staring into her eyes as they spoke, laughing and giggling the whole time.

“Hey babe!” Beth exclaimed. “Let me introduce you to my new friends. This is Amy and her husband Jerome. They came in the same day as us and are from Tampa”
I placed the drinks on the edge of the pool and slid in. I extended my hand to Jerome first. “Pleasure to meet you Sir”. I noticed how firm his grip was and that he was close to my own height of 6’5”. I turned next to Amy and gently shook her hand, “Great to meet you Amy, what brings you guys down to Jamaica, celebrating something special”?
Amy shot Jerome a quick glance, almost like she was caught or guilty of something, but also that she didn’t care.
“Well, nothing in particular but we do like to come down here at least once a year, we usually stay at a different resort down the road though” Amy said. “We just like to find trouble when we can” followed by a large grin to her husband Jerome before her eyes settled on Beth.
My wife had a few drinks but enough to generate some liquid courage. “Well, if you guy are looking for partners in crime, we would be game for about anything”. Beth said, staring Jerome up and down.
I felt like a 4th wheel at this point. It was interesting to observe the banter going back and forth. We continued to joke with them off and on for another hour. Jerome played college football in the SEC and Amy was a cheerleader there. Most of the conversation was between the other three and I casually swam the pool dipping in and out of the conversation. At one point Amy showed Beth some cheer moves and she used her large black husband as the implement. I submerged myself in the water and tried to swim the length of the pool and when I popped up, Beth was climbing up the front of Jerome to do some sort of acrobatic move with Jerome hoisting her above his head, held by her waist. The tension seemed to be building amongst them and I had no intention of stopping it.
As I swam back closer to the three of them, Amy leaned in and whispered something to Beth, something shocking enough to draw a look of surprise on Beth’s face. As Amy pulled away from Beth, her face betrayed a look of desire, a look that Jerome seemed to mimic. I jumped up and sat on the edge of the pool back in the mix, Beth blushing and leaning back against me as a rest. I rubbed her shoulders in a loving massage.
“So, what's the game plan” I said, unaware that there was some proposition already on the table.
Beth was now climbing out of the pool, her beautiful ass on full display for our new friends. “I know what I would like to do” said Jerome as he blatantly leered at my wife’s ass. “I am not sure she can handle it though”

Beth was toweling herself off now when she asked, “Anybody need another *******”?

Without saying a word Jerome jumped out of the pool and said “I will help you carry them; you want a mojito right Dale and Amy”? Jerome walked right up to Beth and took the towel from her, drying himself off. They were mere inches apart and as Beth turned around and bent over to grasp her phone, I finally noticed the outline of Jerome's cock through his white swim trunks. Massive is an understatement, he was seriously packing and it was obvious he was hard. His bulging cock was inches from her ass and straining against his shorts. I felt Amy slide up closer to me and she placed her hand on my shoulder, turning me to face her. As Jerome and my wife trotted away, I witnessed him ger her a nice playful slap on her ass.

“Did I miss something”? I said as I turned my attention fully to Amy. She stared at me and I could tell that she was trying to decide what to say.

“Look, you are a nice guy and Beth is incredibly sexy so I will be honest. We actually came down to Jamaica as part of a larger group but most of them are staying at a different resort.” Amy continued on with her story saying “There was a booking problem at the other hotel so we ended up here, the rest of the group is over at Hedonism for the big interracial event Shades of Mocha”

I was floored listening to this. Not that Beth and I did not have this exact fantasy and not that we did not want to go get a day pass and check out Hedonism. But it was now painfully obvious that the last couple of hours Beth had spent with this couple they were seducing her. I was totally unsure of how to respond to Amy at this point, Beth and I had only fantasized about her fucking a big stud black guy, no mention of swapping or anything like that had come up.

Amy was now done talking and trying to gauge my response. “I admit that sounds pretty interesting, but this is pretty sudden and I have no idea how Beth is going to respond to the suggestion”

With that last statement, Amy just slipped down in the water, shoved off the side, and glided through the water to the deep end. I was left alone with my thoughts. I had seen Jerome’s massive black dick, none of our toys even measured up to that. Were we finally going to fulfill our biggest fantasy? Beth was a great wife, but she did not want to share me with another woman...what was Amy going to do? As these various thoughts consumed me, I noticed Beth and Jerome walking back from the bar, no drinks in hand oddly. Beth’s skin seemed flush with a reddish hint and she looked slightly out of breath. Her nipples were straining against the thin material of the bikini. For his part, Jerome strode confidently back towards our side of the pool, his dick still very noticeable from across the pool. As they neared us Jerome jumped into the pool towards Amy who was alone in the deep end. Beth slid in the water next to me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me deeply.

“Amy and Jerome are so sexy; did you know that they actually wanted to go to Hedonism. Pretty sure they are swingers” my wife said. “When I was doing that cheer move with Jerome, as he let me down, his cock was pressed against me and it felt huge. Then when we were at the bar a second ago, he leaned into me from behind and his cock was pressed against my ass, I literally could not think” Beth continued on. “I turned around and looked right down at his dick and he asked me if I liked what I saw”

“I told him it was impressive but I have never fooled around, what would Amy say. Jerome told me that Amy wants to help show me the ropes” Beth excitedly said.

“Are you saying they both want to take a turn on you? I think that sounds hot, am I supposed to just watch” I said, concerned that I would not be able to view the action.

“Before we came back Jerome adjusted it and stroked it once and wants us to take the party back to their room, they have a private hot tub on a deck” Beth said, it was obvious that she was interested.

With that final statement, Amy and Jerome climbed out of the pool and stood before us. Amy was curled into her husband with one hand on his rock-solid abs and she started to trail downwards until she was firmly gripping his big black cock through his swimsuits. She stroked him a few times and Jerome leaned down and began biting into her neck. Amy was silent, staring at us both. The question wasn’t if, but when. Jerome pulled her top to the side and rolled Amy’s nipples between his fingers, the show going on for about a minute. Beth and I looked on from the pool, she reached down and grabbed my cock underwater, her breathing rapid, her eyes fixed on Jerome’s dick. Amy uttered one word and Beth replied with one word. Ready? Yes!!!

We walked behind Amy and Jerome, holding hands tenderly and giving each other the occasional comforting look. We had fantasized before, but never truly discussed the rules. I had always led the topic but here I was, just a passenger to the event. I was not sure how I felt as we ambled through the resort towards the room of destiny. In front of us Jerome had snaked his hand down Amy’s bikini bottom and was playing with her crevice. Once we reached the entrance to their room, Amy held the door open for us with Beth holding me for a second before we crossed the threshold. She leaned up to me, placed a gentle kiss on my lips and said “Enjoy the show my love”.

At that final statement Jerome reached through the doorway and grasped Beth’s hand, telling her it was time for the hot tub and that Amy would bring out the drinks. Amy for her part also grabbed my hand and finally pulled me into the room towards the kitchen. She said nothing, just grabbed a couple of beers and a vape pen. She turned and handed me the drinks and bid me to follow her. We walked through the room towards the back where the patio and hot tub were, a relatively secluded view of the beach and ocean that afforded a fair amount of privacy. Beth and Jerome were already in the hot tub, leaning into each other and chatting. On one side of the patio there were two chairs, Amy took one and she patted the other for me to sit so I sheepishly obliged.

“I always like BBC virgins” Amy suddenly said out of nowhere. “They are always the most enthusiastic and submissive”

I said nothing, just watching the action unfold. Jerome pulled my beautiful redhead wife in closer, forsing her to turn towards him in the process. He leaned down and gently kissed her neck, her eyes closed and enjoy the water. My breathing was slow, shallow. I did not want to make a noise for fear I would spoil the moment, wake myself from the dream. I also finally noticed how hard my dick was. It actually kind of hurt as it strained against the material of my swim trunks. As the slow necking continued, Beth suddenly pulled back a little from Jerome, her right arm extended downward in the water towards his lap. With her mouth open, it looked like her shoulder and arm were moving up and down, obviously now stroking his black cock underwater. Jerome with his right hand grabbed Beth from behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. It was sensual, slow, tongues tangling and darting into each other's mouth. I heard my wife give a slight moan as Jerome reached his left hand towards her lap below the water, the actions obscured by the bubbles and jets. The kissing stopped suddenly as my wife reacted to whatever was happening below the water, a light moan escaped her mouth and her own arm action seemed to slow. Jerome suddenly stood up and sat down on the edge of the hot tub. At some point, he had dropped his swim trunks because he was now completely naked. His cock did not look real. It was easily over 10 inches long and a thick girth that was sure to cause problems. He had very pronounced veins on each side of his dick and the dark color of it glistened from the slickness of the water, tiny drops falling back into the hot tub as he sat there fully erect and sticking out; ready for action.

Nothing was being said at this point. It was obvious Jerome had a specific action in mind. I glanced over to my left, aware that Amy was also silent and observing. She had pulled her bikini to the side and was playing with her breasts and her other hand was down her bottoms rubbing her pussy and clit. Her breathing was fast and rapid. So much action to take in and under other circumstances I would have loved to watch Amy, but my focus was my wife. Beth appeared to kneel in the seat by Jerome, placing a hand on each of his knees and sliding in-between his legs now, her right hand reached up grasping the base of his big black cock. Her hand could not close around his girth, it was obvious that she was admiring the look and feel of his now visible cock. She lowered her mouth to his cock head, gently kissed the tip and then licked the underside of his cock head. My view was perfect, offset at an angle so I could witness the service she was providing and see her whole body. Her eyes open at the start were now closed as she slowly took the head of his huge cock in her mouth. I knew how amazing her blow jobs were, Jerome would now as well.

Beth slid her hand up towards her mouth, gripping tight, and began to bob her head up and down in unison with her strokes. Jerome threw his head back in pleasure and instinctively grabbed her red hair with his right hand to encourage her. Up and down she went, only getting the head and maybe another inch or two of his gloriously huge black cock in her mouth. Jerome suddenly scooted back another foot or two with Beth following, never letting go of his cock as she did. Her body emerged from the hot tub now, her beautiful ass on full display as it glistened with water rolling down. I sat up a little straighter in my chair, dick strained and solid, precum actively flowing from my tip. Movement to my left; Amy was now standing, dropping her bikini top on my lap as she stepped into the hot tub herself. She bent over and slid her bottoms off, revealing a sexy pussy that was freshly waxed. Amy slipped across the hot tub and now stood over Beth and her husband Jerome. Beth busy sucking on Jerome’s black dick, unaware that Amy was now behind her. Amy hovered over my wife, reached down and began to untie her bikini top, releasing her beautiful tits in a smooth motion. As Beth bobbed on Jerome’s cock, her breasts swayed with the motion.

Jerome released Beth’s hair only to have Amy grasp her head with her left hand as she inserted herself into the mix. Amy was forsing Beth to take more of Jerome’s black dick into her mouth. With her right hand, Amy began to squeeze Beth’s tits, rolling the nipples and pinching them. Amy’s hand then strayed towards my wife’s ass, smacking it and rubbing it, before finally tugging her bikini bottoms down and finally freeing her ass and pussy. Amy dipped her hands into my wife’s crevice, strumming and playing with her pussy lips before she buried one and then two fingers into her dripping pussy. As the second finger entered into Beth, she let out a loud moan around Jerome’s monster black cock. Amy now dropped down into the hot tub, getting behind Beth’s upraised ass, placing both of her hands on her ass cheeks. Amy then buried her face into my wife’s waiting pussy, darting her tongue in and out of the opening a few times before flicking her clit rapidly. The moans were now rhythmic between my wife and Jerome, the intensity of release building. Amy was lapping at Beth, full strokes of her tongue going from clit to her opening. Beth began to moan louder and louder around the large cock in her mouth, but she remained vigilant and continued to suck and stroke. Jerome finally laid back completely, his body tensing.

Beth began to stiffen herself, arching her back and forsing her pussy onto Amy’s skilled mouth in the process. Her orgasm began to happen as a slight tremble, her ass shaking and jerking lightly, then her abs tightening while her tits swayed back and forth with sudden jolts as her orgasm finally took complete control. Jerome reached back up and grabbed Beth’s head with both hands, her mouth more fully open as she came. Jerome groaned in pleasure as he had his own orgasm, he commanded her to swallow his cum. Beth’s mouth began to drip cum from around his huge black dick as she continued to stroke it and suck him through her own orgasm, no doubt increasing the pleasures they both felt. Amy was not relenting on Beth’s pussy and clit, sucking like a woman possessed. Jerome’s cock finally fell out of Beth’s mouth, another spurt of cum splashing against her cheek and chin as she kept stroking him, her head finally resting on his groin while Amy slowed down her licking to a nuzzle and butterfly kisses. My own cock still had not had a release, I wanted to jerk off but I had a feeling this was only act 1.

The acts that had transpired before me were incredible. I had held this fantasy for years and my beautiful wife Beth just executed on it, the reality far far better than I could have hoped for. Amy was gently fondling my wife’s ass and Jerome had begun to stroke her hair while Beth was resting her body on Jerome’s legs and abs with his cock twitching next to her cheek. Amy grabbed Beth by the hips and pulled her back in towards her and Beth slid down in the hot tub in the process. With her tits now pressed into Beth’s back, Amy began to kiss her neck and ears and grabbed at her breasts. Beth turned to face Amy a little, cum still on her lips and chin with a long stream starting to drip down. They kissed very lightly and when they drew their lips apart, Amy licked the cum that was dripping down my wife’s chin and then Amy jumped in deeper with a passionate kiss, sending her tongue into Beth’s mouth, swapping spit and Jerome’s black seed. Beth had now fully turned to face Amy and the passionate kisses only intensified with both beautiful women now exploring each other's breasts and pussy. They seemed to mimic the others actions with Amy taking Beth’s right nipple into her mouth and sucking then stopping for Beth to repeat the action. They were poised half in the water and half out, their asses on display. Both women had lowered a hand to the others pussy and they feverishly played with the others clit, eliciting louder and louder moans while they kept exploring each other with their hands and mouths.

Amy and Beth kept up this erotic scene for almost 10 minutes with Jerome and I watching. Jerome kept playing with his half hard cock before standing and grabbing a cushion from the chaise that was next to him and laid it down where he had been resting. Almost on queue Amy rose from the hot tub and got out, holding my wife’s hand and dragging her up with her. Both of these beautiful women were now standing next to Jerome, all naked and all looking very sexy. Amy gave her own husband a few kisses on the mouth before Jerome turned to my wife and kissed her gently. He had one arm around each woman with his hands resting on their asses. Amy grabbed Beth’s left hand and placed it on Jerome’s cock and Amy began to fondled his balls. Both women began a game of stroking and teasing Jerome while he took turns kissing them. Amy then dropped to her knees in front of Jerome, resting her ass on her heels. With Beth still gripping Jerome’s big black cock, she began to bob up and down on his dick, making him harder and harder in the process. As Amy sucked his black cock and Beth stroked him, Jerome starting sucking on Beth’s tit, bending down to take her nipple into his mouth. Amy kept working on his cock, an obvious pro at what she was doing. While Beth struggled to get more than half of Jerome’s 10+ inch cock in her mouth, Amy was able to deep throat Jerome. She was taking him from the tip to the base with ease.

Sensing Jerome was fulling aroused and building to another orgasm, Amy stopped the blow job and laid down onto the cushion, her head a few feet from the hot tub. I was unsure what was going to happen next, luckily I did not have to wait very long. Jerome began to walk Beth backwards a few steps as they kissed and she stroked his cock. Beth moved backwards tenderly with both of them standing over Amy. Amy then sat up and grabbed my wife by the hips and starting pulling her down while Jerome kneeled himself. Beth was now on her knees, ass just over Amy’s beautiful tits, still kissing Jerome and stroking his cock. They stayed in this position for another minute as Amy reached a hand up to finger her pussy. Jerome reached his left hand up and grabbed Beth firmly by her red hair and began to push her head downwards, obviously wanting her mouth on his monster black cock again. As Beth got into position, she was ****** to scoot her ass backwards onto Amy’s waiting tongue. Amy spread her legs wide, providing access to whomever wanted to take the plunge first. Beth paused with Jerome’s cock at her lips and Amy’s dripping shaved pussy a few inches below. Jerome took the initiative and ****** his cock into her mouth, rocking Beth forward onto him and then backwards for Amy to plunge her tongue deep into her pussy. Jerome pumped into her mouth several times before he ****** Beth’s head down onto Amy’s pussy.

Beth was hesitant at first as she had never licked another woman’s pussy. Her mouth free from current obligation, she moaned and enjoyed Amy’s tongue all while Jerome’s cock leered in front of her mouth, precum dripping once again. Beth reached a hand up and began to play with Amy’s pussy a little, observing her clit and lips, taking it in. Jerome admired the scene below him and encouraged her to use her tongue. Beth finally darted her tongue against Amy’s clit, tentatively like a snake testing the air. She flicked Amy’s clit quickly and then the lust took over and she began to devour the pussy before her, full swipes of her tongue as she tasted all that Amy had to offer. Jerome sat back a little on his heels, giving the women time to explore each other's bodies with their tongues, moaning on the others pussy. Jerome stroked himself faster and faster as he watched the show for a few minutes. He rocked back forward, grabbed Beth by her red hair and plunged his black cock in her mouth and held her in place, drool starting to come out around the edges. Jerome then inched forward a little more and released Beth’s face from his cock and lined it up at Amy’s pussy. With a light slap, Jerome began to push his BBC into his wife, a slow steady assault on her pussy that caused Amy to moan loudly with a mouth full of Beth’s pussy to partially stifle it. Jerome began to pump in and out, each stroke going deeper than the last. Beth was close to the action still, trying to lick at Amy’s clit as Jerome fucked his wife. Jerome pulled all the way out and pushed his cock back into Beth’s mouth, giving her a taste before plunging his cock back into Amy. They began a feverish pace of sucking and fucking. Jerome began to pound into his wife and in the process ****** Beth to raise up onto her knees so he had full access, fulling lowering her pussy onto Amy’s face in the process. I could see Amy’s face, it was covered in Beth’s juices and cum. Beth began to make out with Jerome as her pussy was being licked. Without warning Amy began to have her first orgasm, she began to moan and scream into Beth’s soaking wet pussy. Jerome did not slow his strokes and instead began to go as deep as he could, hitting her in all the right spots. Amy quivered and shook, moving her face to the side and biting into my wife’s thigh in the process. Her orgasm was impressive and seemed to take over her whole body, sending convulsions down to her toes even.

Jerome knew his wife had had enough so he withdrew his massive black dick, now coated in a light layer of pussy cream, plunging back into Beth’s mouth as he pulled her down. He pumped his dick into her mouth a few times before forsing her back onto Amy’s happy cunt, making her lick the juices. Jerome then scooted to the side and around to Amy’s head and Beth’s sopping wet pussy and ass. I knew what was coming next, did my wife? Was she going to be able to take this monster black dick? Jerome was kneeling over Amy’s face, dipping his cock into her mouth, letting her taste the sex on his cock head. Jerome then scooted up close to my wife’s ass, his balls dangling in Amy’s mouth now. Jerome lewdly laid his monster black snake on top of Beth’s ass, causing her to freeze in place. He smacked it down several times before lining his black cock up to her opening, then rubbing her entire slit with his fat cock head. Amy reached her hands up and around, grasping Beth’s ass in the process and spreading the cheeks for the entry. Jerome then began to ******* his cock head into my wife, her pussy resisting at first never having had something so large try and penetrate her. With an audible pop, Jerome’s black cock head slipped inside, Beth raised her mouth off of Amy’s pussy, she looked back over her shoulder at Jerome, glistening with sweat and water, as he drove his big black cock into her. Beth screamed out loud “Oh My God, that is so big”. Amy was expertly sucking on Jerome’s balls while holding Beth’s ass open, Jerome began to work his cock in and out, inch by inch. Beth kept moaning, moving her head from side to side as Jerome fucked her doggy style. As Jerome stroked in, Beth would arch her back and push herself onto him.

“Do you like this black dick”? Jerome asked Beth. At first, she didn’t respond, Jerome then smacked her ass firmly but playfully. He asked again, “you like this black dick baby”?

Beth knew she was supposed to respond. “I love your black cock Jerome; it is so big”. Beth said this slowly, her breath and response in sequence with his masterful strokes.

“Who owns this little white pussy? Tight little white pussy” Jerome asked her, knowing the answer.

“This is your pussy Jerome, you own it” she responded, building to an orgasm as the banter continued.

Jerome was now grinding into her pussy, over 8 inches buried inside of her before coming out to just the tip. Amy then stopped sucking on Jerome’s nuts and her tongue found Beth’s clit. Jerome began to slide deep into Beth again, Amy licking and sucking her clit, as Beth moaned and responded to Jerome’s queries about being a black cock slut. Beth was wailing almost uncontrollably at this point, her second orgasm building fast. I was in awe of Jerome's black cock plunging into my wife while his own wife lapped at Beth’s pussy. Jerome reached forward and shoved Beth’s face back onto Amy’s pussy, he commanded her to suck on it which elicited another moan from Amy. Jerome released his grip once Beth was committed to the task, lapping her pussy with her tongue in great strokes. This was single handedly the sexiest scene I had ever witnessed, the whole experience hard to quantify. Jerome was not pounding Beth’s pussy so much as making love to it firmly, ensuring she understood his power and dominance but wanting to make sure she knew it was all pleasure. I focused in on Jerome’s black cock, now slick with Beth’s pussy juice and gripped firmly by her lips. Jerome had such a thick cock, I wondered how sore she would be the next day, her pussy now stretched to the limits.

Jerome and Beth were both building to an epic finale, deep thrusts that went past all previous limits Beth might have had while simultaneously having her clit sucked on by Amy. Jerome quickened his pace, his intent clear as he visibly tightened his grip on my wife’s ass cheeks, pulling her down onto his black cock. I could see Amy latch onto Beth’s clit below her and reach a hand under to massage Jerome’s balls. The sounds and visuals were almost too much for my cock, I could feel the pressure in my own dick at this point and it had not even been touched. I watched as Jerome would bury his cock into Beth, pause for a split second before pulling back out to the tip and then sliding back into its new found home. Beth began to convulse a little at first, from her legs and it migrated to her ass and stomach. Before long, her orgasm had taken over her body, sending her to bliss like she had likely never experienced before. At first her mouth covered Amy’s pussy but now she was moaning continuously, saying “I am cumming, please don’t stop, I love your black cock Jerome”. Jerome did not relent as she came, sliding into her and stretching her little white pussy the entire time she came. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, ebbing and flowing with each stroke, Amy below her refusing to release her clit from her mouth and Beth was a prisoner to the pleasure. Jerome began to grunt, his massive ball sack began to tighten and his ass cheeks clenching tighter as he thrust into her, his entire big black cock buried in her as he let go his first jet of cum. Her held tight into her initially but then pulled out and slammed back in as he spurt into Beth’s pussy again. Jerome was now leaning over Beth has his strokes slowed, the final few jets of cum splashing into Beth’s pussy, cum dribbling out around the edges and coating Jerome’s cock that appear almost airtight in her pussy. Cum began to coat the outside of Beth’s pussy and it trailed down her clit before finally being licked up by Amy. The scene before me was as erotic as you can imagine, my wife full of black cum and black dick while having her pussy sucked and cleaned by another woman.

Jerome and Beth both edged down from their epic orgasms, Beth panting and cooing and Jerome breathing fast and deep. Jerome pulled his massive black cock from my wife, leaving a sexy mess of desire behind. Beth’s pussy was still partially open having been stretched to her absolute limits, the lips puffy and swollen from the pleasure. Cum began to slowly ooze from her, a dribble at first before a steady stream poured out to Amy’s waiting lips and tongue. Beth had barely come down from this last orgasm when Amy feverishly started sucking on her pussy again trying her best to devour the cum from Jerome and Beth. Beth immediately returned the favor and latched onto Amy, desperate to bring her to another orgasm. Beth seemed to build to another orgasm quickly, her body reacting in the telltale signs of bliss, when Amy licked her thumb and buried it in Beth’s tight asshole. In response, Beth threw her head back, losing contact with Amy’s clit briefly as she went over the edge again, a whole-body orgasm taking over. Jerome took the opportunity to ******* Beth’s face back onto Amy’s pussy, keen to ensure his wife would receive another orgasm. Just as Beth was finished cumming again, Amy began to buck wildly below Beth, grinding her pussy up to meet her lips and tongue. Amy finally released my wife’s pussy and I noticed her face covered in juices. She alternated between biting each of Beth’s ass cheeks as she came, moaning and screaming the entire time. Before long Amy’s orgasm subsided and Jerome pulled Beth’s face from his wife’s pussy, placing his black cock into her mouth so she could clean off their combined cum. She nuzzled it and cleaned it gently, ensuring all the juices were removed before taking only his cock head into her mouth and twirling her tongue around it. Jerome stood up, satisfaction crossing his face and he towered over the spent women. Beth kneeled and turned around, resting back on top of Amy before lowering her head and gently kissing her, passion and appreciation for what happened flowing between them. Amy finally held Beth’s face with her hands, stared into her beautiful blue eyes and told her “Wait till you meet our best friend Maurice tomorrow, you have not seen anything yet”!!!
Very well written thank you for the great story.

We MUST know about Maurice!!

Hot story

Damn that's hot love to see that so hot you sound amazing and fun

Back