Jamaica

Wife and I are planning a trip to hedo for our anniversary, we are looking at Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa, is this a good option or does anyone have any other suggestions? We would be getting day passes. Wife is a true BBC slut and wants access to as much play time as possible!! Any help appreciated. Thanks

Wife and I are planning a trip to hedo for our anniversary, we are looking at Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa, is this a good option or does anyone have any other suggestions? We would be getting day passes. Wife is a true BBC slut and wants access to as much play time as possible!! Any help appreciated. Thanks
Jamaica is nice I go there often

There's an abundance of bbc available at Hedo. It's quite infamous for the catering of black dick to white wives & quite usually in a gangbang scenario. And when in the states if you venture to the bluegrass or buckeye states hit me up.

Back