Jamaica

We are at Couples Negril from 12/22-12/27, then Hedo from 12/27-1/2.

Are you guys able to tell us about any fun "adventures" you had while in Jamaica recently? Do you ever see couples hanging out with black locals on the beaches, hotels, Hedo, etc and there seems to be a sexual vibe?

Are you guys able to tell us about any fun "adventures" you had while in Jamaica recently? Do you ever see couples hanging out with black locals on the beaches, hotels, Hedo, etc and there seems to be a sexual vibe?
While walking the beaches we have seen some couples chatting with locals however it could very well have been to buy weed or other party favourites. Almost every male we encountered asked if we needed anything. And some flat out asked if we wanted to play. Most resorts either don’t allow locals on property or require they buy a day/night pass and even with a pass they are not allowed in your room. You’d have to sneak them onto the property and into your room. We found that finding a guest to play with at Hedo was the best option.

Here’s a picture of me licking Cassandra’s swollen wet pussy (unfortunately no cream pie to clean up) while she cuddles with her lover.

83DAE19C-E636-44D6-93F8-7441604FFEE1.jpeg

While walking the beaches we have seen some couples chatting with locals however it could very well have been to buy weed or other party favourites. Almost every male we encountered asked if we needed anything. And some flat out asked if we wanted to play. Most resorts either don’t allow locals on property or require they buy a day/night pass and even with a pass they are not allowed in your room. You’d have to sneak them onto the property and into your room. We found that finding a guest to play with at Hedo was the best option.

Here’s a picture of me licking Cassandra’s swollen wet pussy (unfortunately no cream pie to clean up) while she cuddles with her lover.

Wow! That's so friggin' hawt! Thanks for reply!

View attachment 3088472

Nice. I'll be doing this all next week.

Back