jamaica

If anyone thinking ? or planning to travel to Jamaica ??, go on a tour or book a vacation.

I just came back from Cancun, Mexico ?? n it was a very nice vacation. I definitely recommend anyone to go there, especially it’s good for family with children.

Jamaica ?? Is also a great, and wonderful place to go on vacation. I was there 3 years ago, I stayed there at Palladium resort. I will definitely go back there again.

Here’s my findings there:

1. Don’t pay extra for WiFi in hotel rooms, it’s not worth it. Its better signal n free at hallway guest front desk.

2. Don’t get sucked in or sign for anything like, vacation unlimited club, and NEVER use your ATM bank card for this transaction. They will show you nice n better rooms, promise you things too good to be true.... etc. You need to learn and be strong, just say NO. It’s all nothing but a scam. They are not part of the tour or affiliated with the resort.

3. If you have time n in good physical shape, go on the excursion n choose what’s best for you n your partner. Also, get ready to be reminded by guide tours, they live and require gratuities (tips). Most Americans we already know n we tip, it’s in our *******, lol ?.

4. I was there in January for 2 weeks. I didn’t see many families. I think it’s good for newly wed, singles, couples but I’m not sure ? about family with children.

5. Don’t go alone or send your loved one for a walk by herself outside the resort. Be smart, be safe n use common sense.

Jamaica ?? has better n cleaner beaches, better variety food (buffets) fruits n vegetables. Most Caribbean vacations everything is inclusive, except for excursions ( extra activities). Never assume anything, always ask n do your homework....

I'm glad that all you sexy women ate heading to my home land. As a Jamaican in Chicago I've met a lot of women that love it there so have fun ladies and come to Chicago and check me out.

Back