Jamaica Telegram group

hi Ladies and Gents,

Ive just started a telegram group for People who are seriously interested in traveling to Jamaica for fun and exploration.

as this post is in the open side of the site i will require prospects who aren't already verified on the site to do a quick telegram verification before you can join. But all are welcome, just reach out and i can get you verified and added!

Also available for local travel Information and questions regarding Jamaica!
Add me, hubby and I are in Jamaica often.

hi Ladies and Gents,

Ive just started a telegram group for People who are seriously interested in traveling to Jamaica for fun and exploration.

as this post is in the open side of the site i will require prospects who aren't already verified on the site to do a quick telegram verification before you can join. But all are welcome, just reach out and i can get you verified and added!

How

hi Ladies and Gents,

can i join

hi Ladies and Gents,

Send me invite

You can also DM me, my Telegram is @lenx_orteg

As stated before, if you’re not verified on site, you’ll have to verify on Telegram

Back