Jamaica Montego Bay

Like I mentioned, it's been a few years (5) and really cant remember most of their names, lol. Some were on vacation themselves and others were hotel staff. We stayed at HedoII... didnt need to leave :)

At HedoII... did you guys find the staff wanting to play with the wife? Did they make it clear they were able to keep Her busy with other staff or was it up to hubby to make it known She was there for BBC?

At HedoII... did you guys find the staff wanting to play with the wife? Did they make it clear they were able to keep Her busy with other staff or was it up to hubby to make it known She was there for BBC?
my girl friends and i there last year she will find no trouble finding staff to play with wife she dress a little sexy she will be fucked and by as many as she will wish we also went to Shades bar great place we stripped wit the strippers i had sex with great black man on stage warn you she will find the black men attentive larger then white men you may have trouble in future as she will prefer black

Thank You for the info! I am already "hooked" on BBC and now looking for a "Pimp Daddy" to own Me and control my sex life! We want to take a trip to Hedo before submitting to a Pimp because i'm pretty sure He wont be ok with Me giving it away for a couple of weeks!

Thank You for the info! I am already "hooked" on BBC and now looking for a "Pimp Daddy" to own Me and control my sex life! We want to take a trip to Hedo before submitting to a Pimp because i'm pretty sure He wont be ok with Me giving it away for a couple of weeks!
you really looking for a pimp daddy i think really you have to love your pimp you will be asked required to do wg=hat might turn you off i have had 3 pimps i loved all 3 a;; 3 in prison or i would still be there i ;oved BBC but pimp wont let you fuck BBC he is afraid he will steal you

We've been to Hedo a few times. It's a full week of BBC with staff. Message me directly and will give you details.

We went to Negril two years ago....I made a friend in an hour, he was the beach bartender, went to his house to get some herb..got back to the hotel late that night...my husband was so worried until other staff reassured him that he could be trusted with me.

appreciate any information about your visit
We've gone 7 times and it gets better every time. They have added so much and updated all the rooms etc. Best place to hear from people or if you go, set your dates and you can talk in advance etc so when you get there, you already have friends. It's a great site. http://dennyp.com/ Basically, anything you are into or want to do can be tried there depending on when you go. The summer is extremely hot and crabs are migrating in July so watch out then, holy ******* they are huge and everywhere(including the pools). October and January are when Lifestyle groups take over all 180 rooms so it is all swingers/nudists but more couples looking for couples types. Any fall dates thru early spring are great. We only went for one summer July and it was just too hot, crabs and more of an MTV crowd. But, if you want to try something...that is the place

Back