Jacksonville area

Beachescouple

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We are looking for a new dominant BBC interested in a 40 something couple. Check our info, we have some pics posted. Our Bull of 3 years if moving so we would like to find someone to take his place. Email us if you live in Jax or beaches is even better since we prefer to play out here at the beach. Prefer someone 30+, shaved, open to new things, experienced and confidant with a couple. We are not looking for a best friend but rather someone to experience new things with. We ******* and smoke so if you do, that's fine. Thanks and hope to hear from actual locals and not ( I'll be there in 2 weeks for a week) :)Capture5.PNG

We are looking for a new dominant BBC interested in a 40 something couple. Check our info, we have some pics posted. Our Bull of 3 years if moving so we would like to find someone to take his place. Email us if you live in Jax or beaches is even better since we prefer to play out here at the beach. Prefer someone 30+, shaved, open to new things, experienced and confidant with a couple. We are not looking for a best friend but rather someone to experience new things with. We ******* and smoke so if you do, that's fine. Thanks and hope to hear from actual locals and not ( I'll be there in 2 weeks for a week) :)View attachment 1161562
Lucky BBCs

We are looking for a new dominant BBC interested in a 40 something couple. Check our info, we have some pics posted. Our Bull of 3 years if moving so we would like to find someone to take his place. Email us if you live in Jax or beaches is even better since we prefer to play out here at the beach. Prefer someone 30+, shaved, open to new things, experienced and confidant with a couple. We are not looking for a best friend but rather someone to experience new things with. We ******* and smoke so if you do, that's fine. Thanks and hope to hear from actual locals and not ( I'll be there in 2 weeks for a week) :)View attachment 1161562
Im ur man

Back