J

I met a bi guy who happens to have a bbc. Took my girl to hang out with him. Ironically for it to be our first time I wasnt nervous. She was so once we went up to his room. We chatted some. Then he said he was gonna go to the bathroom. When he did that I told her to take her tights off so I could be eating her pussy when he came back in. I was so horny eating her pussy knowing what was coming. When he came back in he took his clothes off and I started sucking him while she watched. Next thing I know shes beside me sucking his cock with. We kissed with his dick between our lips . It was such a hot moment. Then we got into 69 so could lick her while he fucking her from behind. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. She wants to do it again next Saturday but with a bigger cock. So I'm on the hunt for a hung bbc that's open minded. More encounters to come.
I’m down. I’m located in Spartanburg ♠️

I met a bi guy who happens to have a bbc. Took my girl to hang out with him. Ironically for it to be our first time I wasnt nervous. She was so once we went up to his room. We chatted some. Then he said he was gonna go to the bathroom. When he did that I told her to take her tights off so I could be eating her pussy when he came back in. I was so horny eating her pussy knowing what was coming. When he came back in he took his clothes off and I started sucking him while she watched. Next thing I know shes beside me sucking his cock with. We kissed with his dick between our lips . It was such a hot moment. Then we got into 69 so could lick her while he fucking her from behind. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. She wants to do it again next Saturday but with a bigger cock. So I'm on the hunt for a hung bbc that's open minded. More encounters to come.
Hubby's first

Attachments

• Hubby tries black cock.mp4
    13.1 MB
how big is big... gotta be specific... all types a bbc on here

u ever in Greensboro?

This is what I enjoy

This is what I enjoy
The way it should be, in my opinion cucks should be bi, for the situation when needed, wives need to be open minded and learn to enjoy watching hubby have his time too with a bbc. Should be a team effort to pleasure the bbc, and have fun with it, it's only sex, enjoy the time, will bring everyone closer together for some amazing orgasms. My opinion

The way it should be, in my opinion cucks should be bi, for the situation when needed, wives need to be open minded and learn to enjoy watching hubby have his time too with a bbc. Should be a team effort to pleasure the bbc, and have fun with it, it's only sex, enjoy the time, will bring everyone closer together for some amazing orgasms. My opinion
Well I believe your opinion is 💯 right

My thoughts and practice precisely, you hot White Boi😛

Check out a few of my more seminal posts and PM me if you like.

Back