its me, and i like to see where you black boys fuck other wives

OMG! Those bruises look horrible! So painful.

That must have been some pretty ugly spanking for her to look like that. I can't possibly imagine being able to get pleasure from something like that but, ultimately, to each their own.

Mari, that's what she liked and is very into. I didn't have to say a damn thing. She sent me those pictures after 2 days and said "Thank You, Daddy". That's all the text read.

Mari, that's what she liked and is very into. I didn't have to say a damn thing. She sent me those pictures after 2 days and said "Thank You, Daddy". That's all the text read.
As I said ... To each their own. Wouldn't want it, myself, but if she likes it, good for her.

Very true. I was shocked when she asked for it that hard..was a first for me but wasn't going to deny her of her pleasure..her fantasy and fetishes. I aim to please, always have..always will.
I have never been interested in anything rough, or anything done to me against my will. I imagine this stems from a situation that happened when I was a kid. But, what two (or more) consenting adults do in the privacy of their own space is their own business. And I don't judge anyone, just as I hope not to be judged.

I love and always WILL smack dat Ass, letting all of you know right now..I'm a beast when it cums to fuckin. However..............this one brought out a Monster, a side I don't think I'd probably see again other than with her. If she asks, I'm not sure I'd go through with it again. It was a scary shock to my core...but I liked it..a lot.

I'd never judge you, Mari. As you mentioned, to each his own.
Thanks, Gem! There are those who judge, though. Because I don't like the rough stuff, and am not into name-calling, etc., some feel that I need to lighten up, not be so serious, that it's all just in fun. So, I do feel judged by some.

Fuck that nonsense, Mari!!!!! Please Please Please don't give into all of that bull. And I hope you're not being judged by people on here. If you're not into that..you're just not. I'm not going to ******* or try to persuade ANY woman into doing acts outside of her comfort zone. I can read a woman's demeanor, and take pride in that. By the time it's gotten to the bedroom, I've already gotten to know all of her wants, desires, dislikes, curiosities, sensitive spots..that's my Dom style. I want your head first, then I will have everything else following. I don't have to call you names, or degrade you in any way. I can be SMOOTH with my *******, too. That sensual sex where, not only will you feel Me physically, you will feel Me mentally.

Fuck that nonsense, Mari!!!!! Please Please Please don't give into all of that bull. And I hope you're not being judged by people on here. If you're not into that..you're just not. I'm not going to ******* or try to persuade ANY woman into doing acts outside of her comfort zone. I can read a woman's demeanor, and take pride in that. By the time it's gotten to the bedroom, I've already gotten to know all of her wants, desires, dislikes, curiosities, sensitive spots..that's my Dom style. I want your head first, then I will have everything else following. I don't have to call you names, or degrade you in any way. I can be SMOOTH with my *******, too. That sensual sex where, not only will you feel Me physically, you will feel Me mentally.

Well, it is from on here. But it's not going to make me change how I am. If a guy doesn't want me because of how I am, then that's HIS loss. But it's still upsetting to be judged like that, when I don't judge others. But I guess that's life. And life goes on.

Well, assuming you take karma at face value (the definition of which I'm using closely ties with the first line in the Wikipedia entry: "Karma in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect"), the question becomes: what doesn't karma have to do with?

So again, explain what you meant relating to our conversation. I'm 36..you're 24. I knew the definition before you were born.

Take some picture from you and your fucked wives here on this thread.
Greetings Linda View attachment 297365 View attachment 297366
You are simply beautiful. I think the sexiest most beautiful girl on this entire site. Hell I'll say you are the best looking girl I ever saw. No joke and I am not a pervert married and just plain spoken with the truth. Would love to be your friend!! If not I totally understand just trying the site to make friends.
Thanks,
Kent

Back