IT WAS MY IDEA

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Ever since we were married I've fantasized about my wife, Pamela getting fucked by other men. I guess its a common fantasy. I knew my wife had experienced sex with other men before our marriage but the idea of her getting laid after we were married intrigued me to the point where I admitted it to her one time. She thought it was was kind of strange and said there was no chance of that happening.

Often when we were in bed I would bring it up, just asking if the thought turned her on. Sometimes I would compliment her sexual prowess by saying she would have no trouble getting any man hard or getting him off. One night after such an occurrence, she shocked me by saying that my fantasies were starting to make her think, but if she ever did it, she would get to choose the man! That statement made my stomach churn a little with excitement and maybe a touch of jealousy, but I dismissed it as never likely to happen.

A while after that we were invited to a party where we met Robert, a handsome black man about our age. I could tell that Pamela was taken by his good looks and personality. Toward the end of the evening, she approached me and said that if I was still hooked on my fantasy, she was willing to play it out with Robert, her new-found object of admiration. I was stunned and not sure what to say. Fortified by the drinks I'd had I agreed on the condition she told me all about it when she got home. She winked and gave me a kiss. A few moments later she and Robert left together and I went home to wait.

It was late when I heard the door open and Pamela walked in. She just kind of smiled at me and commented that I was still awake. Naturally I wanted to know what had happened. She asked it it couldn't wait till morning but I insisted on hearing the whole story then and there. She told me to come to the bedroom and disappeared upstairs.

When I joined her she was striping off her clothes and lay on the bed. "Tell you what," she said, "you use your tongue on me and I'll tell you all about it."

Pamela loved getting eaten and I loved doing it.

I moved between her legs and kissed her pussy which I noticed was swollen and very warm. As I started probing her slit she went into complete detail about how Robert had taken her back to his place and performed the most amazing sex on her. She told me that he had also eaten her pussy and that she had reciprocated by sucking his cock. "He is definitely one big boy," she laughed.

"He was very talented with his tongue," she went on, "I came a few times from that and then he fucked me. It was incredible; his cock was so big I nearly couldn't take it all."

Now my own cock was rock hard and wanted relief badly. I pushed Pamela's legs apart and buried myself deep inside her. I couldn't help but wonder how if felt after having a big black cock inside her, but I didn't care. I just wanted to shoot my load. I fucked her furiously but her response was just not there. After I came I rolled over onto the bed and asked her how that was.

"It was nice baby. It was nice."

I knew then she wasn't going to be the same women.

2.jpg

Back