It is starting

7 years but she ages well me not so much

She looks great, and she apparently does age really well. I asked, my two most recent FWBs have been 10 and 19 years younger than me. One of the dynamics I often see is the older Daddy type, the younger lady, and she is with younger black guys.

I've been letting my beard/goatee grow over the winter, it's touches my chest now. When I let it grow out, it has a lot of gray. It may make me look older...

She looks great, and she apparently does age really well. I asked, my two most recent FWBs have been 10 and 19 years younger than me. One of the dynamics I often see is the older Daddy type, the younger lady, and she is with younger black guys.

I've been letting my beard/goatee grow over the winter, it's touches my chest now. When I let it grow out, it has a lot of gray. It may make me look older...
Yes I have a beard and it ages me a lot but she loves it and she prefers older men just got lucky and I couldn't be happier

We finally found the right time to begin she had a first meeting with her first bull and it was so amazing to feel so anxious she sent me a couple of pics and enjoyed the time she is so amazing and I love her so muchView attachment 2471506View attachment 2471507
Super fucking hot!!!! How did you feel watching her get fucked by a big black cock??? I’m on a mission to get my fiancé blacked ??

I was not there for the first she wanted me to feel the agony of wanting to see but when she walked in I could see that she is not going to stop but she is still my love and we are stronger than before
Makes me so proud to see a white mature woman in Michigan converting to black cock as a fellow Michigander!
I cannot wait to hear about her taking more BBC and inspiring other white mature woman to take BBC here in Michigan.

I was not there for the first she wanted me to feel the agony of wanting to see but when she walked in I could see that she is not going to stop but she is still my love and we are stronger than before
I find it way more exciting when my wife meets alone. Would love to hear her version of the meeting

Great cheers for the brother, but I think that you could find a much more suitable guy than that

What a thing to say. That Miami Black Snake comment. Wondering how would he know what is or isn't suitable for you guys.

Last edited:
Back