ISO videos where Bull spanks cuckold

I have been looking for a while for amateur videos where the black bull spanks the white cuckold before fucking the wife but I haven't found any at all.
Does anyone know if there are any such videos or am I looking in vain?
IMHO, this can't be considered more extreme than when the cuck sucks the bulls dick and such videos are common.

I have been looking for a while for amateur videos where the black bull spanks the white cuckold before fucking the wife but I haven't found any at all.
Does anyone know if there are any such videos or am I looking in vain?
IMHO, this can't be considered more extreme than when the cuck sucks the bulls dick and such videos are common.
When I was 21 I had a black friend and he asked me if I wanted to watch him dominate big white construction worker. He found him on craigslist and did him twice before this time. I agreed and met him at a hotel. He was married and needed black cock. My friend was only 5'7" but had a huge cock. We walked in and this big guy had panties and a nightie on. He was on his knees waiting. I sat in the chair and watched the whole thing unwind. My friend walked up and slapped his face 3 times he just knelt there with water in his eyes.

When I was 21 I had a black friend and he asked me if I wanted to watch him dominate big white construction worker. He found him on craigslist and did him twice before this time. I agreed and met him at a hotel. He was married and needed black cock. My friend was only 5'7" but had a huge cock. We walked in and this big guy had panties and a nightie on. He was on his knees waiting. I sat in the chair and watched the whole thing unwind. My friend walked up and slapped his face 3 times he just knelt there with water in his eyes.
He was told to stand up and to push his panties to his knees which exposed his 4" hardon so I knew he was excited. My friend told him to put his hands on top of his head then grabbed his balls hard and ed him around the room he was whining like a girl it was so hot to see this big construction worker sounding like a girl whole being pulled around by his balls. My friend then told him to drop to his knees and my friend took his pants and underwear off and told the guy to beg to kiss his ass. The guy started begging and my friend turned around and he started to kiss his black ass

Back