ISO Bull/Boyfriend/Biz Partner (central Florida)

addickted825

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
Young pawg hotwife ISO hung bbc bull / boyfriend (on and off camera)

Manyvids, PH, Twitter, Onlyfans, etc. Hubby is just involved to help in the vetting process / editing videos / online marketing side of the equation (no gay stuff)

There needs to be chemistry, not purely business or it won't work. Need a guy I can fall for.

Me:
- 5'3"
- 150lbs
- big jiggly pawg ass (good 4 clapping)
- ******* disease free

You:
- hung
- available
- open minded

You do not need to show your face. We can talk about your time and travel.eaerr.jpgIMG_1288.jpg

Manyvids, PH, Twitter, Onlyfans, etc. Hubby is just involved to help in the vetting process / editing videos / online marketing side of the equation (no gay stuff)

There needs to be chemistry, not purely business or it won't work. Need a guy I can fall for.

Me:
- 5'3"
- 150lbs
- ******* disease free

You:
- hung
- available
- open minded

You do not need to show your face. We can talk about your time and travel.View attachment 3190858View attachment 3190859
Now this is a GREAT post right here...You said CHEMISTRY and that's number 1 good luck on your search 👍

Me:
- 5'3"
- 150lbs
- ******* disease free

You:
- hung
- available
- open minded

You do not need to show your face. We can talk about your time and travel.View attachment 3190858View attachment 3190859
Too bad you aren't up this way babygirl...

Me:
- 5'3"
- 150lbs
- ******* disease free

You:
- hung
- available
- open minded

We should chat some time

Me:
- 5'3"
- 150lbs
- ******* disease free

You:
- hung
- available
- open minded

Dam girl I need to come to Florida

Back