Iso an older couple

movalover

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Iso an older couple

have a preference for older couples where it is all about her. He can join or not. I am professional, discrete, BBC, nice looking and respectful.. Prefer you host day times. My age is 50 and I am okay with any age up to70++.

have been with other couple and enjoy it. Each one was different and for different reasons but it worked out well enough we got together many times. I prefer it be all about her but I am open to most anything. Let’s talk and see how it goes.

I do drive truck state to state can travel

Details:50 years old, in Moreno valley
Looking for 40 - 75 yrs old.

Iso an older couple

have a preference for older couples where it is all about her. He can join or not. I am professional, discrete, BBC, nice looking and respectful.. Prefer you host day times. My age is 50 and I am okay with any age up to70++.

have been with other couple and enjoy it. Each one was different and for different reasons but it worked out well enough we got together many times. I prefer it be all about her but I am open to most anything. Let’s talk and see how it goes.

Wish I could help been trying to get my lady into it but so far no go. I do wish you luck though

Iso an older couple

We interested let’s talk

Iso an older couple

I'm a single widow and would love to meet you .
If you are definitely interested in an older couple I noticed Ryder69 has expressed an interest in the lifestyle.
We could always all get together
Her posting

Attachments

• 7621645271018u01C5ol (1).jpg
    7621645271018u01C5ol (1).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 35
Back